NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD - Page 26

post #751 of 769


Lately I been acting like this guy in my league
post #752 of 769
What apps are everyone using to get updates for their players status? Been looking for a good one to send me notifications if anyone is injured or not starting.
WTT for Galaxy Foams size 10.5. Will trade collection, so let me know and we can work something out.
Reply
WTT for Galaxy Foams size 10.5. Will trade collection, so let me know and we can work something out.
Reply
post #753 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdawgz View Post

What apps are everyone using to get updates for their players status? Been looking for a good one to send me notifications if anyone is injured or not starting.

playerline is the best app for player updates. its linked with rotoworld. the only thing is that if you want to get straight notifications you will need to subscribe for a certain fee. if not then you just have to keep checking the app for updates, which isnt too bad honestly

post #754 of 769
Yeah I just check Rotoworld periodically throughout the day to see developing news, and then check again right around 7 o'clock for inactives.
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
post #755 of 769

Dropped Mason Plumlee for WCS, was that a bad move I did?

Oklahoma City Thunder/ Real Madrid/ Baltimore Ravens/ Jose Aldo Jr.
Reply
Oklahoma City Thunder/ Real Madrid/ Baltimore Ravens/ Jose Aldo Jr.
Reply
post #756 of 769
Thanks for the suggestions. I will try Playerline and let you guys know what else I find.
WTT for Galaxy Foams size 10.5. Will trade collection, so let me know and we can work something out.
Reply
WTT for Galaxy Foams size 10.5. Will trade collection, so let me know and we can work something out.
Reply
post #757 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by atransta View Post
 

Dropped Mason Plumlee for WCS, was that a bad move I did?

both are coin flips honestly

post #758 of 769

nikola mirotic and jon leuer were dropped in my league. which one is more valuable and most worth using a waiver on for the rest of the season?

post #759 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by diewitsjames View Post
 

nikola mirotic and jon leuer were dropped in my league. which one is more valuable and most worth using a waiver on for the rest of the season?

Tough call. I'd say Mirotic has higher upside, though Leuer will likely be more consistent. If it's a categories league then I'd choose Mirotic if you need more 3s and Leuer if you need FG%.

post #760 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diewitsjames View Post
 

nikola mirotic and jon leuer were dropped in my league. which one is more valuable and most worth using a waiver on for the rest of the season?

Tough call. I'd say Mirotic has higher upside, though Leuer will likely be more consistent. If it's a categories league then I'd choose Mirotic if you need more 3s and Leuer if you need FG%.

i decided on mirotic also. i have the 5th waiver pick so hoping for the best. 

post #761 of 769
Hey guys, I am in dire need of advice. I have KD, so I figured I have to make some moves in awake of his injury. A guy is offering Draymond and Gobert for my Lebron and Harrison Barnes. What you guys think? My other players are Bledsoe, Carmelo, Lou Williams, Capela, Vucevic, Swaggy P, Monta. I am currently in first place by one game only. Thanks guys, Ill make sure to rep
post #762 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriors510 View Post

Hey guys, I am in dire need of advice. I have KD, so I figured I have to make some moves in awake of his injury. A guy is offering Draymond and Gobert for my Lebron and Harrison Barnes. What you guys think? My other players are Bledsoe, Carmelo, Lou Williams, Capela, Vucevic, Swaggy P, Monta. I am currently in first place by one game only. Thanks guys, Ill make sure to rep

Depends, is it a categories league?

 

If so, the trade helps you in FG%, REB, BLK, STL, and TO and hurts you in FT%, 3PM, AST, and PTS so does help you in more categories. However, if the categories it'll help you in don't match up well with the rest of your squad and hurt some categories you win just about every week, I'd say no.

post #763 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriors510 View Post

Hey guys, I am in dire need of advice. I have KD, so I figured I have to make some moves in awake of his injury. A guy is offering Draymond and Gobert for my Lebron and Harrison Barnes. What you guys think? My other players are Bledsoe, Carmelo, Lou Williams, Capela, Vucevic, Swaggy P, Monta. I am currently in first place by one game only. Thanks guys, Ill make sure to rep

i wouldnt. also how did you get lebron, kd, melo, bledsoe all on your team? thats insane :lol. monta doesnt seem like a great player maybe you can drop him for someone more valuable 

post #764 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by diewitsjames View Post
 

i decided on mirotic also. i have the 5th waiver pick so hoping for the best. 

Still riding with Mirotic? His DNP-CD yesterday kind of makes me want to drop him. 

post #765 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironMike View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diewitsjames View Post
 

i decided on mirotic also. i have the 5th waiver pick so hoping for the best. 

Still riding with Mirotic? His DNP-CD yesterday kind of makes me want to drop him. 

someone actually waived mirotic over me and i was able to waive jon leure. pretty glad someone took mirotic :lol

post #766 of 769

Currently faced with a tough decision as Millsap is expected to miss his next two games in week two of my close semifinal matchup. It is possible that he misses more time, but if I cut him and he comes back as normal Friday and plays well into the championship match it'll hurt, especially if he's added by an opponent.

 

What do you guys think?

post #767 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post

Currently faced with a tough decision as Millsap is expected to miss his next two games in week two of my close semifinal matchup. It is possible that he misses more time, but if I cut him and he comes back as normal Friday and plays well into the championship match it'll hurt, especially if he's added by an opponent.

What do you guys think?
That's really tough because like you said both decisions could backfire. When is your league's championship? Personally I'd drop him. The Hawks might end up just resting him a bunch even if he's healthy because the playoffs are coming up. Just keep an eye on him and hopefully scoop him back up if need be.

On another note, I'm gonna lose in the semifinals in my league. I have the best team by far but had to deal with multiple injuries/rest days last week mean.gif. I'm losing by almost 400 points and can't really make up too much ground. The only way I have a shot at advancing is dropping players on off nights to fill out my team. But that leaves the strong possibility of other teams scooping them up ohwell.gif.
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
post #768 of 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickthestick91 View Post

That's really tough because like you said both decisions could backfire. When is your league's championship? Personally I'd drop him. The Hawks might end up just resting him a bunch even if he's healthy because the playoffs are coming up. Just keep an eye on him and hopefully scoop him back up if need be.

On another note, I'm gonna lose in the semifinals in my league. I have the best team by far but had to deal with multiple injuries/rest days last week mean.gif. I'm losing by almost 400 points and can't really make up too much ground. The only way I have a shot at advancing is dropping players on off nights to fill out my team. But that leaves the strong possibility of other teams scooping them up ohwell.gif.

It starts in a week, so the 27th. I'm within one point of the team I'm playing in the semis and it's going to be close so unfortunately I might have to drop him.

 

Gotta do what you gotta do. Advancing to the next round > having a stronger team that won't make the championship.

post #769 of 769
^ I hear you on that. Time to start plotting my pickups laugh.gif. I have 12 left.
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD