What to expect this year?
- How many wins do you anticipate?
- Will Barnes sign extension?
- How did you like the off-season?
- You think Curry will break his 3pt record again?
- We gonn' be championships again? /LB voice
- How many wins do you anticipate? 62
- Will Barnes sign extension? Yes
- How did you like the off-season? Not much happened but nothing huge changes after a championship run
- You think Curry will break his 3pt record again? Nope
- We gonn' be championships again? /LB voice YAAAAS
I honestly expect the team to improve on offense. I think defense will be where it's at with some minor improvements due to the additions of Jason Thompson.
I think Jason Thompson will be a factor off the bench. As much as I like disliked him as a King, I think he'll finally be coached and utilized correctly.
I'd like to think Barnes will sign a deal, but wouldn't surprised if he doesn't.
Hoping the team comes out hungry and Draymond continues to improve.
Playoffs for sure. I didn't expect them to have the best record last year or even win the championship, so I'll just predict playoffs lol.
I want Curry to win back-to-back MVPs.
For those that haven't read Grantland's piece on Barnes - http://grantland.com/the-triangle/harrison-barnes-2016-extension-free-agent/
That first part is very telling, especially with him betting on himself and firing his agent as he challenges the accustomed 4% commission those guys charge.
I have been really critical of him and he has even blocked me on Instagram (****) but if he improved his pick and roll execution like he did with his corner three efficiency this guy is (almost) worth what he'll eventually get.
Without him we won't be able to do what made us a matchup nightmare.
What you cop? Haha