NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › || LocK Dis Up ||
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

|| LocK Dis Up || - Page 128  

Poll Results: How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

 
  • 8% (4)
    15-20
  • 8% (4)
    21-25
  • 31% (14)
    26-30
  • 17% (8)
    31-35
  • 6% (3)
    36-40
  • 4% (2)
    41-45
  • 0% (0)
    46-50
  • 0% (0)
    51-55
  • 0% (0)
    56-73
  • 22% (10)
    They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins
45 Total Votes  
post #3811 of 21988
Would Scott have cut Jabari Brown if we had picked Okafor? We of course wouldn't have traded for Hibbert, so we would have had about $15M more cap space. Demarre Carroll might've been nice.
post #3812 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP View Post

The 5 star rating itself own its face doesn't matter, see Grayson Allen. There's so many guys that end up not even making it to the league that are 5 star recruits.

No I don't like Russ especially for this team long term, you deduced that all by yourself, brilliant Sherlock.

Dude, either you care about the top of the classes going into college, or in simple terms 5 star recruits, OR you don't. You're trying to have it both ways to fit your argument against Russ...hence you flat out don't like him. You continue to completely kill your own line of reasoning and then wanna get sarcastic with everyone who's pointing out how stupid what you're saying truly is. Not our fault you routinely put your foot in your mouth. The pick was completely reasonable and 10 games doesn't change that. Chill
post #3813 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Yall aren't being any better than Mamba by trashing Okafor. It's not his fault he plays in the worst org in the NBA. He may suck at D so far but at least he's showing the footwork and skill set that was projected offensively 

Isn't even about trashing Okafor.. It's about showing that guess what... Even the stud he wanted is not good yet.

His 17 & 7 is meaningless because the team is even worse on offense. The only player they lost so far being Robert Covington. And Covington isn't some offensive stalwart.

Sixers or no Sixers he has 17 & 7 and it's making zero impact. Yet he's here talking about Russell's impact.


But let's point to another thing about Okafor... He's 43rd in rebounding rate for Centers. Not of Rookies.. OF CENTERS. He rebounds less than Roy Hibbert, who at least has a reason for not being a 10rpg a guy.

You know who is 7th among PGs? D'Angelo Russell..

There's been flashes of what Russell has, just like there has been flashes of what Okafor his. And Mudiay, Porzingis and Towns. Etc. Other than Towns. Not a single guy has broken away from the pack. They are all playing like ****.


Many of us are tired of the whining about nonsense. Like "fire" and cut eyebrows. And ignoring full pictures and context.


It's 10 games into the career of these guys. And some are acting like it's been 3 years. That's why you get guys who will show you that for all the crying and complaining. Everybody's stats and impact have all been pretty much the same.
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
post #3814 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

I said it last night, both can (and will) be good.

Doesn't have to be one or the other.

shhh.. too much logic.

post #3815 of 21988
The two glaring holes we had going into the draft were at C and SF think we all agreed with that. We were assuming we would hopefully stay at 4 or at the worst be in top 5 where at least one of Winslow or Johnson would be available. Luck smiled on us and we were able to get the #2 pick do now 1 of the two best big men all year we're available, so of course you take one of them right?

No you don't, you take a PG when you already had a guy whose proven he can be the primary ball handler and be pretty effective although it's on a bad team. Well guess what we're still bad. I understand they thought they were going to get a big in free agency. But this was a first guess thing for myself. I didn't want D'Lo or Mudiay either unless they were the only options available at 4 or 5.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3816 of 21988
lakers with jah = better shot at free agents next season

Lakers with dlo = no shot

That's my opinion ......flame suit on!
Edited by PurpNyelloW - 11/19/15 at 11:03am
post #3817 of 21988
post #3818 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essential1 View Post

Isn't even about trashing Okafor.. It's about showing that guess what... Even the stud he wanted is not good yet.

His 17 & 7 is meaningless because the team is even worse on offense. The only player they lost so far being Robert Covington. And Covington isn't some offensive stalwart.

Sixers or no Sixers he has 17 & 7 and it's making zero impact. Yet he's here talking about Russell's impact.


But let's point to another thing about Okafor... He's 43rd in rebounding rate for Centers. Not of Rookies.. OF CENTERS. He rebounds less than Roy Hibbert, who at least has a reason for not being a 10rpg a guy.

You know who is 7th among PGs? D'Angelo Russell..

There's been flashes of what Russell has, just like there has been flashes of what Okafor his. And Mudiay, Porzingis and Towns. Etc. Other than Towns. Not a single guy has broken away from the pack. They are all playing like ****.


Many of us are tired of the whining about nonsense. Like "fire" and cut eyebrows. And ignoring full pictures and context.


It's 10 games into the career of these guys. And some are acting like it's been 3 years. That's why you get guys who will show you that for all the crying and complaining. Everybody's stats and impact have all been pretty much the same.

He's averaging 19 and 8. It's hard to make an impact on assuming you mean winning when they clearly aren't trying to field a team to play ball. I would love those empty stats on this team. Cause the guy we have ain't eem putting up empty stats laugh.gif
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3819 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

post #3820 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP View Post

The two glaring holes we had going into the draft were at C and SF think we all agreed with that. We were assuming we would hopefully stay at 4 or at the worst be in top 5 where at least one of Winslow or Johnson would be available. Luck smiled on us and we were able to get the #2 pick do now 1 of the two best big men all year we're available, so of course you take one of them right?

No you don't, you take a PG when you already had a guy whose proven he can be the primary ball handler and be pretty effective although it's on a bad team. Well guess what we're still bad. I understand they thought they were going to get a big in free agency. But this was a first guess thing for myself. I didn't want D'Lo or Mudiay either unless they were the only options available at 4 or 5.

Why are you building for one season?

C and SF, for now. You don't draft for need now, you take best talent available.

Mitch felt DLo was the better player. He likely also saw the signs of how the landscape has changed to a guard driven league.

Same as Philly taking Oak, even tho they didn't need a big. Take BPA, sort out the details later.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3821 of 21988
Who said I'm building for one season? We have to try and field a decent roster. We had the PF in Randle, PG in Clarkson, can't really do SG until Kobe calls it quits. SF and C were the next up.

I know Mitch thought D'Lo was the better player I disagree wholeheartedly both long and short term. He also thought we'd get a big in FA. Actually Philly did need a big with Embiid health being in flux, so it worked out well for them.

My thought process once we got to number 2 was take Jah. We moving forward with a Clarkson/Randle/Okafor core. Get a decent SF in free agency try to compete this year or at least show progress so KD won't hang up when he sees Mitch's number and then go from there. 2-3 years to become a serviceable player isn't great when you have all the cap space we do and the best FAs are available this and next summer.
Edited by Mamba MVP - 11/19/15 at 11:24am
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3822 of 21988
Byron doesn't matter, but he was adamant in saying that Clarkson was converting to SG since last season ended.
post #3823 of 21988
You're right Byron doesn't matter. But the league is not about pure points anymore. It's the time of the combo guard. D'Lo athletically can't match up with those guys on either end really. Clarkson has proven he can. Byron himself had D'Lo off ball to begin the year and had Clarkson handling.

The pieces don't quite fit right now especially after them going to pick up Lou Will. No D'Lo the dynamics of the ball duties change dramatically.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3824 of 21988
I was expecting Okafor until all the media leaks were reporting Russell leading up to the draft. I was content with Okafor, ecstatic with Russell. Now, if only Mitch could dig himself out of the ditch he's dug.
post #3825 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP View Post


My thought process once we got to number 2 was take Jah.

Ok that's what you wanted. I thought at the time and still think that Russell is the right choice. I watched a lot of both of them last year and came away way more impressed and intrigued when watching russell. The front office felt the same way.

That doesn't mean Oak won't have a great career. I'm still rooting for him and will enjoy watching him.

I just think its weird to actively root against someone on your team and pick at every fault he has just because he was chosen instead of the guy you had a man crush on.

You're entitled to your opinion and you can believe that should've picked Oak but they didn't. Why are you still constantly whining about it?
psn: Uncle_Ant_
LAKESHOW
DODGERS
NINERS
psn: Uncle_Ant_
LAKESHOW
DODGERS
NINERS
post #3826 of 21988
3 straight bad hires, is anyone confident they'll hire the right coach next time?
post #3827 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneLow View Post

Ok that's what you wanted. I thought at the time and still think that Russell is the right choice. I watched a lot of both of them last year and came away way more impressed and intrigued when watching russell. The front office felt the same way.

That doesn't mean Oak won't have a great career. I'm still rooting for him and will enjoy watching him.

I just think its weird to actively root against someone on your team and pick at every fault he has just because he was chosen instead of the guy you had a man crush on.

You're entitled to your opinion and you can believe that should've picked Oak but they didn't. Why are you still constantly whining about it?

Who's actively rooting against him? I've said repeatedly I hope he proves me wrong for the sake of the Lakers getting back to competing. Do I see it happening based on the physical limitations he has no. But it's not going to stop my belief in that they goofed on the thought process and execution.

Didn't want to touch him nor Mudiay despite what he did in college and the hype really was crazy touting him as some Steph x Harden hybrid. Watching him at tOSU later in the season I thought my TV was broken cause there wasn't none of that.

Ppl whine in here every day about Byron, Kobe, Lou, Jeanie, everything else but when it comes to D'Lo it's hands off? Nah I'm a fan of the Lakers just like they are this is a democracy.
Edited by Mamba MVP - 11/19/15 at 11:53am
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3828 of 21988
You wanted Jah, but I doubt you watched much of Russell at all. And I will assume Mitch watched a lot more of Russ than you did, and he's proven to be pretty good at finding talent.

Like I pointed out last night, you hated the Nance pick, and fairly sure that's lookin pretty good right now.

He also pulled Clarkson and Randle, so I truly don't get why you can't grasp that Mitch has a handle on the scouting aspect of things.

You have an ax to grind over not getting the guy you wanted, that's fine, but that doesn't make DLo a bad long term prospect or something. laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3829 of 21988
Quote:
In the lead up to the draft, when I wrote about whether D’Angelo Russell was worth the #2 pick, I ultimately concluded that I thought he was. Nothing through the Lakers first 11 games has changed my mind or made me second guess that. Not Russell’s sub 40% shooting from the field, not his sub-3 assists per game, not Byron Scott playing him so few 4th quarter minutes, not…anything. I still have full belief in Russell as a prospect.

In saying that, the same concerns I had about Russell heading into the draft still exist. He can get lost off the ball defensively and is susceptible to getting beat off the dribble too often. He is not an elite athlete and there are times where his motor does not rev very high. There are times I want him to play faster and with more urgency. These are all things that have shown up in his game through the first part of his rookie season. This, really, is totally expected.


This is why we preach patience with young players like Russell. It takes time for these guys to learn the league, to grow out of some of their bad habits, and to learn how to maximize their strengths. Add to this the context of the schemes they play in, the teammates they are surrounded by, and the role they are asked to play and any given young player’s situation can be complicated further.

So, when looking at Russell, one has to look at more than his box-score stats and dive deeper into what his role is, what system he’s playing in, who his teammates are, how much he is being asked to do, and how much he is actually capable of doing as a 19 year old rookie. The reality is, many of those factors are not in Russell’s favor.

Russell has a relatively high time of possession, but in the Princeton offense the Lakers are running, a fair amount of that is handling the ball at the top of the floor looking for a teammate to break open off screens or in calling a play where his first pass will trigger the scheme’s motions. Russell shares the floor with other players who all like to create shots with the ball in their hands and three players who have usage rates over 20 (including Kobe who leads the team in usage at 29.4).

Russell also plays for a coach who, admittedly, is still learning to trust him and wants him to play a very specific way:

“And as I’ve I told him, I’m not looking for you to average 20 points a game, I’m looking for you to be our facilitator and get everybody where they need to be, but also to be aggressive when you have the opportunity to be aggressive. I think he’s trying to figure out that happy medium.”

“Players have got to make me want to trust them,” Scott responded when asked about how he builds trust with rookies. “He’s (D’Angelo Russell) one of those guys that I’m getting to that point where I’m trusting him, but I still want him to continue to learn and not try to do things on the fly just try to stick within the system as much as possible.”

In unpacking these quotes, it’s pretty clear Byron Scott wants Russell to be a pass first player who understands where his teammates are on the floor while operating within the offense to find his success. Scott notes he’s not telling Russell he can’t look to score, but in emphasizing balance and facilitating, I would imagine Russell’s role has been pretty well defined.

This is why I have difficulty comparing Russell to other rookies. Among other top picks, Russell’s 20.4 usage rate is 7th and behind Jahlil Okafor (28.0), Emmanuel Mudiay (27.6), and Kristaps Porzingis (25.0). These three players just happen to be the other rookies Lakers’ fans are comparing Russell to because they were all on the board when the Lakers selected. To see them put up some of the numbers they are while Russell’s stats are pedestrian can get frustrating.

Again, though, it’s important to understand context. Okafor and Mudiay lead their team in usage. Okafor is the number one scoring option and the focal point of his team’s offense. Mudiay is playing in a P&R heavy scheme where the entire flow of the offense is based on his decision making from possession to possession. These two guys* have been given the keys to the kingdom and told to play their respective games. Whether they succeed or fail is simply part of the growth process.

Russell, meanwhile, has not been given that same luxury. Whether you agree with this approach or not (and, to be clear, I do not) is not as important as this being what his reality is. Shouting at the clouds will not change the offense he plays in nor that his coach has other high usage guards he can (and will) turn to for long stretches.

I understand that patience is hard. But it is also necessary. Russell is young and has a lot to learn, but he’s also playing under circumstances several of his highly touted peers are not. This may or may not hinder his short term growth, but I still have a lot of confidence in his long term prospects. As I said up top, nothing to this point has changed my view.

*I did not mention Porzingis has having the “keys to the kingdom” because, of course, he plays with Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks are Melo’s team. But Porzingis, I would argue, is in a much more advantageous position than Russell in that he’s playing in an offense which is a great match for what he does well. Kristaps is a skilled big who sets good screens, moves well off the ball, can post up, has a nice jumper, understands passing, and does good work crashing the offensive glass. These are the exact skills a Triangle team would want in a PF and it is showing in his production and in how he’s exceeding expectations. On the flip side, if you can look at me with a straight face and say you think he would be doing similar things in the Lakers’ offense, playing for Byron Scott, while very likely playing behind Randle on the depth chart I would imagine you have used too much botox and your face no longer moves.

smokin.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3830 of 21988
This is Jordan Clarkson, last year, under Byron Scott. Thru Jan 21st.


MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3831 of 21988
And this is Jordan Clarkson under Byron after Jan 21





Patience. Required.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3832 of 21988
It's my opinion laugh.gif you're not going to convince me right now he was a better pick, nor will be a better pick. Only his play can do that like Nance is doing.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3833 of 21988
Yes but when the complaining is based off of your plain dislike of the person it changes things. Or because you wish someone else was here instead then any little thing they do, real or perceived, is blown out of proportion.

Don't throw stones then hide your hands. He's been your whipping boy the whole time. Like I said, Julius isn't playing drastically better than him yet I don't see the same vitriol towards him.

Your boy wasn't picked and now you look like a sore loser.
psn: Uncle_Ant_
LAKESHOW
DODGERS
NINERS
psn: Uncle_Ant_
LAKESHOW
DODGERS
NINERS
post #3834 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP View Post

It's my opinion laugh.gif you're not going to convince me right now he was a better pick, nor will be a better pick. Only his play can do that like Nance is doing.

I mean, you bagged on Steph all this time, pretty sure DLo could win back to back titles and you still gonna be hypin Oak over him. It's what you do. laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3835 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneLow View Post

Yes but when the complaining is based off of your plain dislike of the person it changes things. Or because you wish someone else was here instead then any little thing they do, real or perceived, is blown out of proportion.

Don't throw stones then hide your hands. He's been your whipping boy the whole time. Like I said, Julius isn't playing drastically better than him yet I don't see the same vitriol towards him.

Your boy wasn't picked and now you look like a sore loser.

I don't know the kid as a person. I do know that he plays timid, lacks athleticism at that position, and seems to be very enamored with the Hollywood lifestyle already. Funny those first two things were mentioned in the 2nd paragraph of that piece CP posted above. Yes I wanted Jah. I still want Jah is that a crime? Like I said block me if it's bothering you that much cause having to respond to every little defense is starting to annoy me.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3836 of 21988
I'm not the bad guy this year. smokin.gif

Keep up the good work Mamba. laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3837 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

I mean, you bagged on Steph all this time, pretty sure DLo could win back to back titles and you still gonna be hypin Oak over him. It's what you do. laugh.gif

Bagging on Steph cause the beginning of last season mirrored the 2nd half of last season and I thought Harden was doing more with less? Cool.

If the kid turns it around awesome, that'll be great for the Lakers and I'll shout his praises from the top of Griffith Park and record it. Will that make y'all happy? I guarantee of he was wearing any other uniform y'all wouldn't be saying a damn thing.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3838 of 21988
post #3839 of 21988
Uh oh.... laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #3840 of 21988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP View Post

[I do know that he plays timid, lacks athleticism at that position, and seems to be very enamored with the Hollywood lifestyle already. Funny those first two things were mentioned in the 2nd paragraph of that piece CP posted above.

...followed by a bunch of reasons why those things may not be big deals and why you should be patient
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › || LocK Dis Up ||