NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Hopsin - "No Words" (Diss to Future, Young Thug, etc)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hopsin - "No Words" (Diss to Future, Young Thug, etc) - Page 3

post #61 of 73
When was future trolling? Or when were people trolling to like him? I think u got son confused with based god.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #62 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

I don't know who Hopsin is, don't know **** about him. With that said, this sounds a lot like a Future or Young Thug song. I appreciate him shooting this video and showing how ridiculous these "rappers" sound today. Absolute trash.


The craziest thing to me is, Future blew up off trolling. It was a joke to like his music and people were trolling all over the message boards. Then it just spread like fire.
Lil B effect. ****, I kind of feel like that's the same thing that's happening with Trump right now on a larger scale.mean.gif
post #63 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

When was future trolling? Or when were people trolling to like him? I think u got son confused with based god.
+1
post #64 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

this dude wasn't even funny... I get his vision but it's played out terribly

Pretty much. Like, 10 years ago this probably would've worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post


The craziest thing to me is, Future blew up off trolling.
It was a joke to like his music and people were trolling all over the message boards. Then it just spread like fire.

That's not the least bit the truth
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #65 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

+1

A lot of music blogs, and publications had him tabbed as a top 10 worse rapper. In 2012, RapRadar listed "Tony Montana" as the worse song, of that year.
post #66 of 73
Tony Montana came out and it was a perfect one hit wonder single. Then "Turn Off the Lights" came out and people were trolling on message boards. "Pluto is album of the year", "Pluto is the best R&B album this year". I hate to sound old but the youth gets off on that **** for some reason. When you see **** like that on social media and message boards so much, it spreads. Everyone else starts to see it and goes with it. The world is full of followers.


Like two of y'all said, it was the same way with Lil B. The internet was trolling with that **** and it really took off.


Ain't No Way Around It, Magic and Itchin (Remix) are the only Future songs you'll catch me listening to. He was fine with just hooks and his new ****, he mumbles more than ever. Not sure if it's the drugs or what.
post #67 of 73
laugh.gif at people "trolling on message boards" when turn on the lights came on.

My G, I was in college on ATL....and there was nothing trolling about Future at the time or even today. When Turn on the lights came on at a house party...a nice young college thotty would gravitate to your crotch.

Magic, Same Damn Time, Itchin, etc were club bangers. Especially in ATL. Future had **** on lock. But you think the nerds on message boards trolling are the reason he blew up, and has been making hits since 2011 laugh.gif

Yeah ok.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #68 of 73
You don't even need to be in this conversation, you're a HUGE Future fan. You're on here talking about his lyrics are deep and his music has substance. I can't take any of your Future posts seriously.


Trolling is a huge part of Future's success. He's a social media rapper. Just like Boosie was bigger than ever in jail than before he went in to jail. All of the sudden Boosie was the realest, free Boosie everywhere and all that ****. Youth loves to troll and that **** spreads.
post #69 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

+1

A lot of music blogs, and publications had him tabbed as a top 10 worse rapper. In 2012, RapRadar listed "Tony Montana" as the worse song, of that year.

im 1000000000% sure you have something weird going on ... prbly got a future shrine in ya closet like Helga or something....... its like a batsignal goes out & you appear with your salt n bull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

Tony Montana came out and it was a perfect one hit wonder single. Then "Turn Off the Lights" came out and people were trolling on message boards. "Pluto is album of the year", "Pluto is the best R&B album this year". I hate to sound old but the youth gets off on that **** for some reason. When you see **** like that on social media and message boards so much, it spreads. Everyone else starts to see it and goes with it. The world is full of followers.


Like two of y'all said, it was the same way with Lil B. The internet was trolling with that **** and it really took off.


Ain't No Way Around It, Magic and Itchin (Remix) are the only Future songs you'll catch me listening to. He was fine with just hooks and his new ****, he mumbles more than ever. Not sure if it's the drugs or what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

You don't even need to be in this conversation, you're a HUGE Future fan. You're on here talking about his lyrics are deep and his music has substance. I can't take any of your Future posts seriously.


Trolling is a huge part of Future's success. He's a social media rapper. Just like Boosie was bigger than ever in jail than before he went in to jail. All of the sudden Boosie was the realest, free Boosie everywhere and all that ****. Youth loves to troll and that **** spreads.

you saying you cant take wavy serious but anytime I see a cycle avy I kno its a hate post laugh.gif pot meet kettle fam

no ****** way you can TRY & lump future in with lil freaking b staaap that bull right gawddamn now dude

tony Montana was the perfect one hit wonder??????
was that his first song .... NO
was it his only hit & hes faded into the bushes like homer ..... NO
I never saw anyone say pluto was album of the yr...it was a cash cow for future single wise but def never AOTY noise
then you say all he does is mumble but turn around only to say but I do mess with xyz & abc tho .... in my doe b voice IT AINT BOTH...I CANT B BOTH
post #70 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

im 1000000000% sure you have something weird going on ... prbly got a future shrine in ya closet like Helga or something....... its like a batsignal goes out & you appear with your salt n bull

you saying you cant take wavy serious but anytime I see a cycle avy I kno its a hate post laugh.gif pot meet kettle fam

no ****** way you can TRY & lump future in with lil freaking b staaap that bull right gawddamn now dude

tony Montana was the perfect one hit wonder??????
was that his first song .... NO
was it his only hit & hes faded into the bushes like homer ..... NO
I never saw anyone say pluto was album of the yr...it was a cash cow for future single wise but def never AOTY noise
then you say all he does is mumble but turn around only to say but I do mess with xyz & abc tho .... in my doe b voice IT AINT BOTH...I CANT B BOTH

Preach
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #71 of 73
Nah, my point was I don't hate Future and I don't think all his music is trash. He's gotta few songs that I've heard that I liked. He's got some nice hooks. I gotta dislike every Future song? I've given his music a chance, a few songs were cool but that **** ain't for me at all.
post #72 of 73
The one non-hate post. A lyric from game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

"Da homies in da cutlass on E,
****** turnt up and we bout to hit da streets,
Da homie on probation make him sit up in da back,
Bout to hit da weed spot and get another sack"

This joint and "Outside" are so damn cold. I can't stop playing this album.

But if Future the said the exact same line, you'd think he's trolling or lil B laugh.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #73 of 73
Different strokes for different folks. We like future u like troy ave....
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Hopsin - "No Words" (Diss to Future, Young Thug, etc)