These are kinda hard to tell when they don't come OG form meaning deadstock, extra laces connected through the lace hole with the plastic string and how the laces are rolled inside the little plastic bag, shoe trees and box size tag label. From what I can see:
1. the bottom sole is translucent gummy sole with gold flakes which is consistent with legit pairs. Fake pairs I seen with solid gum bottom.
2. the height of the shoes looks correct. Fakes I've seen looks like mids not highs.
3. Air Jordan Wings logo appears to be the right size, placement and font.
Here's what I think is off:
1. All 2013 OG 1's high from my knowledge are suppose to have stamp on the top lid. Yours doesn't have it. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they are all suppose to come with stamp.
2. The box tag itself is torn off for possibly 2 reasons. First would be not being the correct box for the shoes or it's a fake box and seller doesn't want to show you the font of the label.
I hope this helps you some.
Here is a link to my for sale ad when I had these for sale. You can also use it as a reference: