NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › 1 dead, 3 injured in dice game shooting at Tennessee St. (Gunman search continues)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

1 dead, 3 injured in dice game shooting at Tennessee St. (Gunman search continues) - Page 2

post #31 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

Hamptons is in the sticks.

No, it's not, it's right in the middle of a city of 100,000+ in a metro area laugh.gif
post #32 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

No, it's not, it's right in the middle of a city of 100,000+ in a metro area laugh.gif

Lol I Guess, VA still country though
post #33 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyeed View Post

i'm seeing it more and more often that dudes try to play the conspiracy theorist angle when these shooting occur. Like dudes give no ***** that people just died. Sounding like the NRA has their hand up your ***.


post #34 of 66
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post


This is not a "school shooting" though. eyes.gif

This is lame by OP and who ever is covering this.

NON STORY


Dudes like this want to come in late to the story and throw up what's right and what's wrong signs. Son, you didn't even see how it was originally reported because you were sleeping sit down. And you need more sleep if you think it's a NON STORY because it's not a school shooting. Nah, sit down.

mpls
Reply
mpls
Reply
post #35 of 66
mean.gif
post #36 of 66
Busting guns over dice games on campus ? mean.gif
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
Reply
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
Reply
post #37 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post


This is not a "school shooting" though. eyes.gif

This is lame by OP and who ever is covering this.

NON STORY


Dudes like this want to come in late to the story and throw up what's right and what's wrong signs. Son, you didn't even see how it was originally reported because you were sleeping sit down. And you need more sleep if you think it's a NON STORY because it's not a school shooting. Nah, sit down.



Nah,they want that certain type of school shooting that allows them to demonize certain people and throw out stereotypes. They want it to fit the narrative. This is just a regular dice game shooting. The common type of shooting that happens several times a day and leads to the most deaths. They want that rare weirdo/loner shooting to rail against.
Edited by JChambers - 10/23/15 at 11:10am
post #38 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post


Hampton's not
Neither is VSU
Deleware State


and I can name some more

 

HU is in the hood, lets be foreal now. Why you think they had to gate off the Harbors?
VSU in the country , nothings in petersburg which is why most vsu student travel to rva on the weekends.
 

@LuckyLuchiano all of VA isn't country.

post #39 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennakeySlim View Post

Idk bout all hbcus but every1 i have kicked it at has been
Fisk is actually more in the hood than TSU. Is knockout wings and R&R liquor store still on Jefferson?
post #40 of 66
Thread Starter 
I know @KingKoopa has deemed this shooting a non-story because it's not a school shooting in its classic form, but here are some updates for those that still are in touch with reality:


- The person killed during the dice game's been identified as 19-year-old Cameron Selmon of Memphis, Tenn.

- The search for the gunman wears on.

- Three 18-year-old female students were also injured in the gunman's "barrage of bullets" (as they worded it).


Quote:
Metro police on Friday identified a man killed in a shooting during a dice game on Tennessee State University campus as Cameron Selmon, 19, of Memphis.

Quote:
Meanwhile, officers continued to search for the gunman responsible for firing a barrage of bullets late Thursday that left Selmon dead and three 18-year-old female students injured.

During the shooting, one woman was grazed by a bullet but did not seek medical attention, Aaron said. The two other women were transported to Vanderbilt University Medical Center to be treated for non-life threatening gunshot wounds, police said. One of them was treated and released. The other woman remained hospitalized in stable condition Friday morning and was expected to be released shortly, police said.

Quote:
Officers continued to search for the gunman responsible for firing a barrage of bullets late Thursday that left Selmon dead and three 18-year-old female students injured.

Quote:
The killing marked Nashville's 58th homicide so far this year with three of those killings taking place Thursday night. Last year at this time the city had 34 homicides.


http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/23/3-shot-tsu-campus-one-critical-condition/74443452/
mpls
Reply
mpls
Reply
post #41 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

No, it's not, it's right in the middle of a city of 100,000+ in a metro area laugh.gif

Lol I Guess, VA still country though

smokin.gif

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply
post #42 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post


Dudes like this want to come in late to the story and throw up what's right and what's wrong signs. Son, you didn't even see how it was originally reported because you were sleeping sit down. And you need more sleep if you think it's a NON STORY because it's not a school shooting. Nah, sit down.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChambers View Post


Nah,they want that certain type of school shooting that allows them to demonize certain people and throw out stereotypes. They want it to fit the narrative. This is just a regular dice game shooting. The common type of shooting that happens several times a day and leads to the most deaths. They want that rare weirdo/loner shooting to rail against.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post

I know @KingKoopa has deemed this shooting a non-story because it's not a school shooting in its classic form, but here are some updates for those that still are in touch with reality:


- The person killed during the dice game's been identified as 19-year-old Cameron Selmon of Memphis, Tenn.

- The search for the gunman wears on.

- Three 18-year-old female students were also injured in the gunman's "barrage of bullets" (as they worded it).



http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/23/3-shot-tsu-campus-one-critical-condition/74443452/

 

 

Still...... why is this making headlines?

 

People get killed for less everyday.

 

Why broadcast the school?

 

It's just a normal day shooting.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #43 of 66

post #44 of 66
Quote:
I know @KingKoopa has deemed this shooting a non-story because it's not a school shooting in its classic form, but here are some updates for those that still are in touch with reality:

Ima keep it mathematical 4 you op.

When you initially titled this thread it just said school shooting no mention of a dice game. Freeze comment can confirm.
When you learned it was because of a dice game you posted the screenshot and changed the misleading title....my second comment was referring to the original misleading title.

Talkin about in touch reality did u know a commando was killed in iraq on a mission today as well....or maybe that didnt show up on your fb newsfeed.

No doubt this is tragic ....that's someones son and its thread worthy.

But maybe its you pushing an agenda right now and not even realizing it because youre trying to save face.

I hope they find the killer and he gets put away.
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
post #45 of 66

knew someone who lost their life over a dice game :{ RIP

You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
post #46 of 66
Why these fools acting like ****** get shot over dice on College campuses everywhere. Where you go to school brah? laugh.gif

RIP to the victim.
post #47 of 66
post #48 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by sckid20 View Post

Rip to the victim but this is a different kind of shooting.

This isnt like south carolina or aurora

This


Any time I rolled dice or played cards for money I made sure I played with cats that had paper. Always broke ones that be ready to let that spark fly over a game

Dudes be hurt they lost their rent money and **** laugh.gif
post #49 of 66
First time I ever did cocaine we played a bunch of cee lo afterward. Lost like $40 but it was a good time.
post #50 of 66
This goes up as a school shooting that wasn't a school shooting. There was no mass murder planned. This was just a person who was upset that they lost their money, drugs/alcohol were likely involved and bullets started flying. I would never go to a gambling spot or take part in a dice game because it can get robbed or someone is pissed all of their money is gone. The gunman was likely a local and rule #1 when going to college is limiting your interactions with the locals. Don't let them know where you stay and definitely don't break bread with them if they are sketchy.
Edited by TheRealRell - 10/23/15 at 4:33pm
post #51 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceBoogie View Post

Fisk is actually more in the hood than TSU. Is knockout wings and R&R liquor store still on Jefferson?

You better know it, john henerys used to be the spot to. This really a normal day for out north tho, still rip to the victim
post #52 of 66
0.jpg
post #53 of 66
Some1 got shot?

Called life nowadays, not news,

Boring
post #54 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez7 back View Post

Some1 got shot?

Called life nowadays, not news,

Boring

stuff like this should be a bigger indicator of america's gun problem than some mentally unstable weirdo shooting up a public area 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply
post #55 of 66
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sckid20 View Post

Ima keep it mathematical 4 you op.

When you initially titled this thread it just said school shooting no mention of a dice game. Freeze comment can confirm.
When you learned it was because of a dice game you posted the screenshot and changed the misleading title....my second comment was referring to the original misleading title.




The hell are you talking about. The story broke late last night, I made the thread with the OG title exactly the same as the OG News Story. I was up when this broke. I went to bed.

Of course I'm going to change the title when the story changes while I'm sleeping.

Nah to

"Freeze comment can confirm"

"You're trying to save face"

Nope, I'm trying to be more accurate. Not everybody is crazy with sinister motives like you.
mpls
Reply
mpls
Reply
post #56 of 66
Serious bidness up in heyare
post #57 of 66

I've been in some pretty heated beer pong games in college, if we had guns things may have gone down differently.:lol

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #58 of 66
NCAT Aggie checking in. We're the best HBCU, god. Word up 😎
post #59 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post




The hell are you talking about. The story broke late last night, I made the thread with the OG title exactly the same as the OG News Story. I was up when this broke. I went to bed.

Of course I'm going to change the title when the story changes while I'm sleeping.

Nah to

"Freeze comment can confirm"

"You're trying to save face"

Nope, I'm trying to be more accurate. Not everybody is crazy with sinister motives like you.

True.
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
post #60 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post

I've been in some pretty heated beer pong games in college, if we had guns things may have gone down differently.laugh.gif

They got a table top game shop right next to this pizza place I go to

The dudes in there stay throwing palmbs over Magic the Gathering

Last month the owner of the pizza place told my girl that the cops were in front the game store because some transgender lady was handing out fades to these fat dudes in dragon print button downs

If they gave dem folk guns, I seriously think **** would be looking like the basement bar scene in Inglorious Bastards

Some dudes just refuse to hold a "L"
Edited by RustyShackleford - 10/24/15 at 9:35am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › 1 dead, 3 injured in dice game shooting at Tennessee St. (Gunman search continues)