NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 397  

post #11881 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 

thank you... sounds really stupid when people say in 2015 "hes still the best player in the world" ..... 

 

 

Lebron is a great player. It isn't stupid to think he's the best player in the world in 2015.

 

It also isn't stupid if you think someone else like steph is either though.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #11882 of 93193
Yeah but he lives at a line by flopping which was the point I was trying to make. I don't get what you're trying to do. Im not defending curry or russy flopping and putting Harden down for it. Im just giving my opinion on why hardens flopping is more talked about than the point gods flopping.
post #11883 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 

 

 

Lebron is a great player. It isn't stupid to think he's the best player in the world in 2015.

 

It also isn't stupid if you think someone else like steph is either though.

i disagree but i already know how you feel about lj..... 

post #11884 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Yeah but he lives at a line by flopping which was the point I was trying to make. I don't get what you're trying to do. Im not defending curry or russy flopping and putting Harden down for it. Im just giving my opinion on why hardens flopping is more talked about than the point gods flopping.

 

That's the thing though. And I guess that's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

 

Harden does flop. But everyone does, so it's a moot point to bring up. And I personally don't think through the course of a game that he "flops" that often.


Yes he lives at the line but most of the fouls are indeed fouls so it really isn't that much "flopping" involved. I guess in a nutshell that would be my point.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #11885 of 93193
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

Player ranking time, hooray. Wheres Kawhi Leonard?

Settle down, DBD.

 

We all recognize Kawhi is very good.

post #11886 of 93193

its so annoy when people do the "everyone does it" cop out bs.... lol at russ flopping all the time. 

post #11887 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 

i disagree but i already know how you feel about lj..... 

 

 

Number one, I have no feelings towards LBJ. Your feelings for LBJ are probably worlds stronger than mine which is why you clamor to cosign anyone who detracts him in this thread. That is a fact.

 

Now, I personally don't think Lebron is the best in the league. I don't think he's been the best in the league since KD's mvp campaign. However, if you really think that it's "stupid" for someone to say LBJ is still the best player in the league then that's your passion for Lebron speaking and interfering with how great of a player he actually is.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #11888 of 93193
Thread Starter 

And Russ and Steph might not "flop" where they launch themselves backwards at the slightest contact.. but they do exaggerate fairly often.

post #11889 of 93193
No I agree wit u lol
post #11890 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post
 

And Russ and Steph might not "flop" where they launch themselves backwards at the slightest contact.. but they do exaggerate fairly often.

i see steph flop i really dont see russ flopping all the time... 

post #11891 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post
 

And Russ and Steph might not "flop" where they launch themselves backwards at the slightest contact.. but they do exaggerate fairly often.

 

Splitting hairs with the "exaggerate fairly often" man. Just say it Big J they be flopping :lol

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #11892 of 93193
Thread Starter 

When I think flopping, I think Manu and those kind of guys collapsing when they get breathed on..

 

Russ has done that too of course (really bad the other night actually :lol) but I wouldn't label him a flopper. That was the distinction

post #11893 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 

 

 

Number one, I have no feelings towards LBJ. Your feelings for LBJ are probably worlds stronger than mine which is why you clamor to cosign anyone who detracts him in this thread. That is a fact.

 

Now, I personally don't think Lebron is the best in the league. I don't think he's been the best in the league since KD's mvp campaign. However, if you really think that it's "stupid" for someone to say LBJ is still the best player in the league then that's your passion for Lebron speaking and interfering with how great of a player he actually is.

you do have feelings though that you try to pass off as being objective.

 

, youve said things like "lj is better at everything in ball then kobe " and youre always quick to defend when dudes throw shade at lebron. im a hater but at least I admit it. you just fake the funk . 

post #11894 of 93193
Yeah its level to this flopping ****
post #11895 of 93193

Flopping is a legitimate basketball play

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #11896 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

Flopping is a legitimate basketball play

what happened to the fines for flopping. why would you get fined for a legitimate basketball play. that sounds dumb

post #11897 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Flopping is a legitimate basketball play

Anti gonna dope
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #11898 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

Flopping is a legitimate basketball play

what happened to the fines for flopping. why would you get fined for a legitimate basketball play. that sounds dumb

Public outcry is why. I don't think tactically using the refs to your advantage is anything but a legitimate play. This isnt pulling the chair or hand checking

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #11899 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 

you do have feelings though that you try to pass off as being objective.

 

, youve said things like "lj is better at everything in ball then kobe " and youre always quick to defend when dudes throw shade at lebron. im a hater but at least I admit it. you just fake the funk . 


:lol says the guy who said you hated lebron since before he came into the league. As in...he was a teenager. Alright man. 

 

And I don't remember the last time I said that about the lebron and kobe thing but I probably said it since it's mostly true with the exception of one or two things. But this aint a kobe vs bron thing so i'm going to leave that alone.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #11900 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Flopping is a legitimate basketball play

Says the man who's team Manu is a member of.
post #11901 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

Public outcry is why. I don't think tactically using the refs to your advantage is anything but a legitimate play. This isnt pulling the chair or hand checking

 

 

The turning of handchecking into a foul has made the NBA better. Can't be using your hands and forearms to ride people when they make a move man.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #11902 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Flopping is a legitimate basketball play

Says the man who's team Manu is a member of.

One of the OG flop founding fathers before it became widespread :lol 

post #11903 of 93193
its not even about the flopping with alot of people. its the person flopping...
 
yeah its annoying to see but i dont remember ginobli getting so much hate .... 
post #11904 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

Public outcry is why. I don't think tactically using the refs to your advantage is anything but a legitimate play. This isnt pulling the chair or hand checking

 

 

The turning of handchecking into a foul has made the NBA better. Can't be using your hands and forearms to ride people when they make a move man.

Exactly, handchecking isnt defense and pulling the chair can hurt people, those aren't basketball plays.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #11905 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

Exactly, handchecking isnt defense and pulling the chair can hurt people, those aren't basketball plays.

hows is pulling the chair illegal or not a ball play..... 

post #11906 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Exactly, handchecking isnt defense and pulling the chair can hurt people, those aren't basketball plays.

Still doping
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #11907 of 93193
Bledsoe going to drop 50 again on Russ tonight?
post #11908 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Blake been BALLING, But nobody wants to admit it though. laugh.gif. Crazy how overlooked he is.

Blake out here averaging 30/10/5....with a killer midrange jumper, elite ball handling and passing. Nothing he can't do offensively for a PF except shoot the 3 ball. That would be downright unfair if he could hit the 3 at a 30-35% clip on a decent volume.

I'm schleep though.

I really think he can add the 3 too. With how improved his shot is overall, stepping back 8 feet or so and hitting fairly consistently shouldn't be a problem.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #11909 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

I haven't turned on KD. I can't ignore what I watched Russ do at the end of last season. Getting triple doubles at will. KDs 5-6 games back so far this year hasn't overshadowed that for me as of yet. His MVP campaign is old news now. Gotta give Russ his due until further notice.


KD breaking MJ's scoring record (most games getting his 30 in 3 quarters), while being a triple double scoring threat nightly, with the likes of Seflosha, Fisher, Perkins, and Caron Butler …at the PG/PointF position….all while holding down the top seed in the West

>>>>>>>>>>

RWB gunning for triple doubles with the addition of all the new Thunder players (Kanter, McGary, Waiters,Augustin, etc.) en route to not making the playoffs


if you can't rise above the day to day thrill of RWB, then I understand where you're coming from. Rise above, though
post #11910 of 93193
Thread Starter 
Flopping isn't a basketball play, though.

Your contrarian argument is flawed.

You can't say flopping is okay because it uses the refs to your advantage but then argue against pulling the chair, which is a clever basketball play using your opponents momentum against him.

If you don't like one, you don't like both.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke