NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 437  

post #13081 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post


Man I kinda feel yall but as of today and on their current teams. Curry is the most destructive and biggest threat in the game. To me, that's the best player in the L.

The Cavs with Steph are a 55+ win team. The Warriors with LeBron are a 65+ win team. That's the difference.
post #13082 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Not that it matters, but what's Tyler Johnson's ethnicity? Mixed?
White, with alotta soul like Michael McDonald n lawdog 👀
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
post #13083 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

The Cavs with Steph are a 55+ win team. The Warriors with LeBron are a 65+ win team. That's the difference.

But....they.....
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
twitter @rellyxpoo
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
twitter @rellyxpoo
post #13084 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

 
any team in the east with lebron or curry are "contenders" 
Any team in the East or West with Lebron, is a contender, that's the difference.
lebron on the suns is an 8th seed at best

Nonsense.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #13085 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post


Man I kinda feel yall but as of today and on their current teams. Curry is the most destructive and biggest threat in the game. To me, that's the best player in the L.

The Cavs with Steph are a 55+ win team. The Warriors with LeBron are a 65+ win team. That's the difference.

the entire warriors roster is built around steph's ability to spread the floor

 

lebron's game is the exact opposite, the warriors are a 2rd round knockout at best with lebron 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #13086 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1eepyboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

The Cavs with Steph are a 55+ win team. The Warriors with LeBron are a 65+ win team. That's the difference.

But....they.....

laugh.giflaugh.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #13087 of 93193
Steph couldn't take the bucks to the ECF
Steph couldn't take the Mavs to the WCF

LEBRON could win it all with both teams

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #13088 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

lebron on the suns is an 8th seed at best

Lebron on the Suns is grabbing a 6th seed at least
post #13089 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Steph couldn't take the bucks to the ECF
Steph couldn't take the Mavs to the WCF

LEBRON could win it all with both teams

lebron gets way too much credit for getting washed by west teams pretty much every year in the finals 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #13090 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by frshstunna View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Not that it matters, but what's Tyler Johnson's ethnicity? Mixed?
White, with alotta soul like Michael McDonald n lawdog 👀

Zo gif.

You said Michael Macdonald though, lol.
He always reminds me of 40 year old Virgin now.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #13091 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Steph couldn't take the bucks to the ECF

Steph couldn't take the Mavs to the WCF


LEBRON could win it all with both teams
lebron gets way too much credit for getting washed by west teams pretty much every year in the finals 

Hard to not give someone credit for making it to the Finals, when making it to the Finals is precisely what they do. Too much credit, *shrugs nah

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #13092 of 93193
Y'all buggin man prisoners of the moment. I mean its no doubt Steph is destroying **** right now but let's be real. Theres nothing Curry does better than LeBron on the basketball court besides shoot jumpers.

Answer me this, y'all think Steph would've taken those bum *** Cavs to the finals last year and won two games? Not a chance in hell.
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
post #13093 of 93193
" Hot in, so hot in here! So hot in, hot, oh!
With a little bit of, uh, getting hot in here"
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #13094 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12 View Post

Y'all buggin man prisoners of the moment. I mean its no doubt Steph is destroying **** right now but let's be real. Theres nothing Curry does better than LeBron on the basketball court besides shoot jumpers.

Answer me this, y'all think Steph would've taken those bum *** Cavs to the finals last year and won two games? Not a chance in hell.

steph at pg and a kyrie level player at sf and they make the finals easily 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #13095 of 93193
Porzingus is from Latvia?? I didn't know that.


Dr. Doom then.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #13096 of 93193
I think you guys are underestimating how good curry really is
post #13097 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12 View Post

Answer me this, y'all think Steph would've taken those bum *** Cavs to the finals last year and won two games? Not a chance in hell.
He would have had troubles guarding Earth-1 Steph
post #13098 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12 View Post

Y'all buggin man prisoners of the moment. I mean its no doubt Steph is destroying **** right now but let's be real. Theres nothing Curry does better than LeBron on the basketball court besides shoot jumpers.

Answer me this, y'all think Steph would've taken those bum *** Cavs to the finals last year and won two games? Not a chance in hell.

Only jumpers? Lol

He dribbles better, passes better, better floaters, better pick & roll player, celebrates better, has a better looking wife and mom. I could go on b
post #13099 of 93193
LeBron James hasn't been the best player in the league for years. People still hyping this 30% outside of 5 feet shooting, 20% 3 point shooting, overrated-needs-more-help bum like he's something special. 2-4. Needed a champion in Wade to get himself a ring. Can't wait to watch him get washed again.
post #13100 of 93193
riddle me this, if bron is better...what is he currently doing better, today, that steph is not?


i legit had this same convo with my boy yesterday, who's a huge bron homer.


curry has better handle. shoots better. better scorer. has equal passing ability. makes his free throws better. plays solid defense , whereas lebron plays none now. Only thing I can see if bron's advantage is on boards.

There's such a silly myth about making a teammate better. such nonsense. most you can do is put them in a position to be successful. you can't make them not be garbage. either they are garbage or they aren't. they can't help you get 65+ wins 2 seasons straight, and then suddenly become wild cheeks when it fits your ' i need more haaalp' narrative.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #13101 of 93193
I don't believe that he makes any team a contender either. He had to take a week off and play GM before the Cavs started cooking.
post #13102 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12 View Post

Y'all buggin man prisoners of the moment. I mean its no doubt Steph is destroying **** right now but let's be real. Theres nothing Curry does better than LeBron on the basketball court besides shoot jumpers.

Answer me this, y'all think Steph would've taken those bum *** Cavs to the finals last year and won two games? Not a chance in hell.

Only jumpers? Lol

He dribbles better, passes better, better floaters, better pick & roll player, celebrates better, has a better looking wife and mom. I could go on b

tries harder on defense, picks up teammates after they have fallen down, doesnt try to play gm, better hairline, ect...

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #13103 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

riddle me this, if bron is better...what is he currently doing better, today, that steph is not?


i legit had this same convo with my boy yesterday, who's a huge bron homer.


curry has better handle. shoots better. better scorer. has equal passing ability. makes his free throws better. plays solid defense , whereas lebron plays none now. Only thing I can see if bron's advantage is on boards.

There's such a silly myth about making a teammate better. such nonsense. most you can do is put them in a position to be successful. you can't make them not be garbage. either they are garbage or they aren't. they can't help you get 65+ wins 2 seasons straight, and then suddenly become wild cheeks when it fits your ' i need more haaalp' narrative.
I 100% agree with you
But u should put this in the LeBron haters thread also smokin.gif
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #13104 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

LeBron James hasn't been the best player in the league for years.

Jesus Christ troll game is serious
post #13105 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungThunderCat View Post

Jesus Christ troll game is serious
Jesus Christ doesn't troll. He's the lord and savior.
TEAM CHEESEHEADS ..... HoustonRockets
Jordy Nelson: Best WR in the game .................................. The Roc Boys in the building tonight
TEAM CHEESEHEADS ..... HoustonRockets
Jordy Nelson: Best WR in the game .................................. The Roc Boys in the building tonight
post #13106 of 93193

NBA Coast to Coast segment "BRUH" deserves the ultimate bruhh..  both of them sound dumb as hell saying it. 

post #13107 of 93193
Keel what did you get banned for man?

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #13108 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBaller View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungThunderCat View Post

Jesus Christ troll game is serious
Jesus Christ doesn't troll. He's the lord and savior.


AMEN 🙏

post #13109 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBaller View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungThunderCat View Post

Jesus Christ troll game is serious
Jesus Christ doesn't troll. He's the lord and savior.


AMEN 🙏

tumblr_na1z38TUBU1qlb0yro1_400.gif
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
post #13110 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungThunderCat View Post

Jesus Christ troll game is serious
What happened to your other account? nerd.gif
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke