NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 482  

post #14431 of 93193

Washington goin be stacked, b.

 

Wall, Beal, KD, Boogie, and Dont Matter. :Nthat 

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW Is
$525 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 BRED XI low
$250 (USD)

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW Is
$525 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 BRED XI low
$250 (USD)
post #14432 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 
 

so if you put a decent team around a guy and after years and years he never makes it to the CHIP, WCF, ECF he's not good enough to be a #1 guy 8o8o8o

How many Greats have lost over the years because they had to face the likes your Kareems Lakers, Magics Lakers, Birds Celtics, BadBoys, Jordan Bulls on and on and on.

 

Not eveyrone is going to win. Everyone can't win man.

 

 

You guys can have this one. 

Yall' are playing

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #14433 of 93193
I have serious doubts KD is coming home. Not even gonna set myself up for that let down.
post #14434 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFolarin View Post
 
 

 

Well let me ask another player. Gordon Hayward is the #1 on the Jazz, do you think he can lead you to a championship?

ABSOLUTELY!

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #14435 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

i don't know if Cousins can be the #1 option on a contender.

he needs someone to keep him in check during the game which Mike Malone did a pretty good job of.

whos to say cousins didnt ok the firing of malone and had the franchise keep it on the low?

they tryna pull a dan gilbert but cousins aint lebron and sac has a bunch of rejects on their team
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
post #14436 of 93193
Cousins is immature as hell in a team setting. #1 talent wise to carry a team but should never be the leader. His attitude won't garner any respect or help a young player develop in the system. Hell of a player to watch but I feel bad for any coach who gotta deal with his childish antics. Even worse is the front office is enabling the behavior too
post #14437 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

I have serious doubts KD is coming home. Not even gonna set myself up for that let down.

he wont. he aint got the balls to leave okc
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
post #14438 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 
 

so if you put a decent team around a guy and after years and years he never makes it to the CHIP, WCF, ECF he's not good enough to be a #1 guy 8o8o8o

How many Greats have lost over the years because they had to face the likes your Kareems Lakers, Magics Lakers, Birds Celtics, BadBoys, Jordan Bulls on and on and on.

 

Not eveyrone is going to win. Everyone can't win man.

 

 

You guys can have this one. 

Yall' are playing

that's the point though, you have to be a god tier player to lead your team to a championship with a few exceptions throughout history

 

your average star (demarcus) is never going to be good enough to beat the lebrons, kobes and duncans of the world in a 7 game series 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #14439 of 93193
Wiggins and kawhi seem like they would be best buds
post #14440 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 
 

 

your average star (demarcus) is never going to be good enough to beat the lebrons, kobes and duncans of the world in a 7 game series 

I disagree. 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #14441 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

he wont. he aint got the balls to leave okc

Real talk. I think LA is the front runner if he leaves OKC. I wouldn't blame him either because being the man in LA with there history and market is hard to resist.

Unless of course your scared of the bright lights and expectations that come with it.

post #14442 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 
 

 

your average star (demarcus) is never going to be good enough to beat the lebrons, kobes and duncans of the world in a 7 game series 

I disagree. 

95% of series come down to can team A's top 2-3 players outplay team B's top 2-3 players

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #14443 of 93193

With Rubio not playing tonight.. I don't see how we keep it within 30 |I

post #14444 of 93193
lakers prestige is dead bruhs. these young cats dont respect the legacy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
not serious Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
kinda serious
post #14445 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Yea it's cool TNT won't blackout the local broadcasts ike NBAtv

Does TNT not have exclusive rights to Thursdays anymore? It used to be that there were no local TV broadcasts for those double headers.

They never did in my area(last 3-4 years anyway).

It bugs that **** out of me because I have to watch the TNT OKC games in the bedroom because my girl likes the local broadcast. She says "but we know them, we don't know Chuck and Kenny",

Girl bye, I'm going to the back

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #14446 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

They never did in my area(last 3-4 years anyway).

It bugs that **** out of me because I have to watch the TNT OKC games in the bedroom because my girl likes the local broadcast. She says "but we know them, we don't know Chuck and Kenny",

Girl bye, I'm going to the back

Ha ha ha
post #14447 of 93193

Ray Allen isn't retired?

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #14448 of 93193
Look at chuck talking about how good the warriors are. I hate this dude with a passion
post #14449 of 93193
Chuck talking out his cheeks again. Pretty sure cuz never wanted Malone fired
post #14450 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

Look at chuck talking about how good the warriors are. I hate this dude with a passion

Jump shooting teams will never win a title :lol

post #14451 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post


They never did in my area(last 3-4 years anyway).

It bugs that **** out of me because I have to watch the TNT OKC games in the bedroom because my girl likes the local broadcast. She says "but we know them, we don't know Chuck and Kenny",

Girl bye, I'm going to the back

i dont like the local broadcast either . i think the games look better on tnt then on the twc laker channel.... 

post #14452 of 93193
Local broadcasts are cool every now and then, but the game seems more dull, and less visually colorful for some reason. Phil Chanier dropping gems is appreciated though pimp.gif

Always find it funny how bad the beginning 2nd quarters are in person. All those backups, and it's quiet as hell in the arena laugh.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #14453 of 93193
I think ESPN/ABC and TNT/NBATV must use higher quality video cameras.
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #14454 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

I think ESPN/ABC and TNT/NBATV must use higher quality video cameras.

 

Thought I was the only one who noticed the difference between local and nat'l broadcast from a presentation perspective :lol

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #14455 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 

Ray Allen isn't retired?

officially? nope

 

 

Boogie throwing them twitter shots at Chuck lmao

post #14456 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

I think ESPN/ABC and TNT/NBATV must use higher quality video cameras.

I've never been a fan of Fox sports HD...especially their regional networks 

post #14457 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

Thought I was the only one who noticed the difference between local and nat'l broadcast from a presentation perspective laugh.gif

Man what! Local broadcast doesn't look nearly as good as national. You ain't the only one bro. However give me Phil and Buck over everyone except Hubie. Hubie isn't calling my game, no thanks.

post #14458 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Man what! Local broadcast doesn't look nearly as good as national. You ain't the only one bro. However give me Phil and Buck over everyone except Hubie. Hubie isn't calling my game, no thanks.


You the homie when you talking bout the Wiz pimp.giflaugh.gif

Been rocking with Phil & Buck forever. They remember EVERYTHING. And I'm not a "Wizards fan" per se. Just always watched CSN. I'm a Wall fan though.

Even heard a "Chris Whitney" reference the other day. That's my PG ✊🏾
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #14459 of 93193
Curry going for 40 pts tonight. on national TV.
post #14460 of 93193
This going 0-100 real quick
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke