NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 744  

post #22291 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post

Westbrook indifferent.gifpimp.giflaugh.gif


Here's the exchange between @ErikHorneOK and Russell Westbrook on Reggie Jackson: "Who?" pic.twitter.com/PrDnk5b7Qq
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater)

November 28, 2015

roll.gif
post #22292 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post

Westbrook indifferent.gifpimp.giflaugh.gif


Here's the exchange between @ErikHorneOK and Russell Westbrook on Reggie Jackson: "Who?" pic.twitter.com/PrDnk5b7Qq
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater)

November 28, 2015

Such a gamer, that Russell Westbrook.
post #22293 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post


This can't be true. What's the source

As reported by Clipper commentators

post #22294 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

That CP play isnt dirty. Players do it all the time.

Serious. If it was anyone else, nobody would be saying ****.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #22295 of 93193

Honestly, Pelicans might as well shut AD down for the season. They're playing for nothing at this point and at this rate they might **** around and D.Rose AD the way he been getting hurt.

post #22296 of 93193

I hate seeing the way the Thunder treat media.


**** is embarrassing man. Damn dics

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #22297 of 93193

.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #22298 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty tony View Post
 

Honestly, Pelicans might as well shut AD down for the season. They're playing for nothing at this point and at this rate they might **** around and D.Rose AD the way he been getting hurt.

 

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #22299 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

They already know no structural damage? Damn

you can do basic physical exam-type tests to rule out some injuries in the locker room. not 100% like an x-ray/MRI but good for immediate d/x.

and SMH it looked whatever but in slo-mo you definitely see the sudden swerve left.
post #22300 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

That CP play isnt dirty. Players do it all the time.

Serious. If it was anyone else, nobody would be saying ****.

i don't think it was dirty either. CP wasn't looking to hurt AD, he just wanted a foul call.

which brings me to one of my biggest gripes about the NBA: how is it a defensive foul if the offensive player initiated the contact? i hate seeing guys pump fake on the perimeter, the defender jumps straight up, & the shooter is rewarded with 2/3 free throws.

same with that "rip through" move guys are doing now. if you swing your arms into the defender why isn't it a foul on you?

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #22301 of 93193


#NeverForget
post #22302 of 93193
chris-paul.jpg

#NeverForget
post #22303 of 93193

:hat

 

 

Quote:

"Then I heard my friend and business partner, Christian "Boo" Jackson, say to me, "He's [Garnett] getting off the bus, he's coming man". I knew my opportunity was here so I had to make sure I didn't let my nerves get the best of me. Garnett got off the bus with a smile and greeted me like we've known each other forever. We small-talked talked briefly then I told him that I'd been waiting 20 years to meet him and traveled from DC to Denver for this current meeting. He was very appreciative and then I asked him, "Where were you on February 9th, 2003?" He paused and asked me the date again…

He said, "I was in the All-Star Game!".
I said, "I know, I was laying in a hospital bed watching you after I was in a car accident that nearly took my life.".

I told him about what he has done for my life and how I carry his number on my prosthetic eye and his demeanor changed. We talked more about it and he opened up a little about his current situation in dealing with the loss of Coach Saunders. Both of us were in tears by this point. He insisted on signing anything I had for him to sign and he expressed his respect by writing "LOYALTY" on the Wolves jersey and "The Big Ticket" on the Celtics. He also wanted to take a pic together holding the BiO shirt I brought to him.

He told me he'd definitely be in touch after I gave him my contact info. I had a text from him before I even made it back to our car that read: "It was real meeting you. KEEP GOING…KEEP INSPIRING US WITH ALL YOU DO AND CONTINUE TO DO. IT'S LUV BRO…lock my number in. Pleasure to meet you. -Tic" with an attached picture showing him wearing the BiO wristband."

SOURCE

Edited by EarldaGoat - 11/27/15 at 10:40pm
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #22304 of 93193
Curry mvp


Bye
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #22305 of 93193

Just need that one play dirty enough from Christina Pauline for a Jermaine O'neal'-esque punch from a player who gives 0 ****s. 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #22306 of 93193

At the Kings game today (:rolleyes|I) I pretty much was locked in on watching KG the whole time, from lay up lines to him on the bench trying to hit shooters near their bench with his towel :lol

 

It was my first and prob last time see him play in person, he will be missed when he retires :o

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #22307 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post
 

Westbrook :|:hat:lol

 

Here's the exchange between @ErikHorneOK and Russell Westbrook on Reggie Jackson: "Who?" pic.twitter.com/PrDnk5b7Qq

— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater)

November 28, 2015

this guy man I respect it though :hat

post #22308 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post


When it's all said and done, Curry's impact on basketball will be greater than anyone that's come before him.

They call him the young wolf. They say he rides into battle on the back of giant direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can't be killed.

They call him the young wolf. They say he rides into battle on the back of giant direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can't be killed.

post #22309 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post
 

 

 

:rollinI played AAU with Boo Jackson.

post #22310 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwolf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post


When it's all said and done, Curry's impact on basketball will be greater than anyone that's come before him.

You should be banned

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #22311 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post
 

 

:(

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #22312 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwolf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post


When it's all said and done, Curry's impact on basketball will be greater than anyone that's come before him.

Slow down there champ laugh.gif

Barring injury, I have never seen the MVP race be over so quick into a season as long as I've been alive laugh.gif
post #22313 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post
 

:hat

 

 

Quote:

"Then I heard my friend and business partner, Christian "Boo" Jackson, say to me, "He's [Garnett] getting off the bus, he's coming man". I knew my opportunity was here so I had to make sure I didn't let my nerves get the best of me. Garnett got off the bus with a smile and greeted me like we've known each other forever. We small-talked talked briefly then I told him that I'd been waiting 20 years to meet him and traveled from DC to Denver for this current meeting. He was very appreciative and then I asked him, "Where were you on February 9th, 2003?" He paused and asked me the date again…

He said, "I was in the All-Star Game!".
I said, "I know, I was laying in a hospital bed watching you after I was in a car accident that nearly took my life.".

I told him about what he has done for my life and how I carry his number on my prosthetic eye and his demeanor changed. We talked more about it and he opened up a little about his current situation in dealing with the loss of Coach Saunders. Both of us were in tears by this point. He insisted on signing anything I had for him to sign and he expressed his respect by writing "LOYALTY" on the Wolves jersey and "The Big Ticket" on the Celtics. He also wanted to take a pic together holding the BiO shirt I brought to him.

He told me he'd definitely be in touch after I gave him my contact info. I had a text from him before I even made it back to our car that read: "It was real meeting you. KEEP GOING…KEEP INSPIRING US WITH ALL YOU DO AND CONTINUE TO DO. IT'S LUV BRO…lock my number in. Pleasure to meet you. -Tic" with an attached picture showing him wearing the BiO wristband."

SOURCE

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

E92 ///M

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

E92 ///M

post #22314 of 93193
Quote:

The Cruel Tutelage of the Wolves' Kevin Garnett

 

And so in February 2009 the coach sat down his future Hall of Famer. Not to skip a game. Rivers just wanted him to miss a practice.

"Coach, you don't understand," Garnett seethed. "If I'm sitting, they will see weakness."


Relegated to the practice-facility sideline, pacing, growling and cursing to himself, Garnett pulled up suddenly, an idea churning, a maniacal grin creasing his face. He unleashed a howl; his teammates glanced in his direction. They knew something was about to happen.

 

This was, after all, the superstar who had once dropped to all fours and barked at Portland rookie point guard Jerryd Bayless; whose pregame ritual was a violent head-banging assault of, and concurrent conversation with, the basketball stanchion; who would years later express his umbrage at Dwight Howard's post play by drilling him with an impromptu head-butt in the first quarter of a 2015 regular-season game against Houston.

 

Garnett, forbidden to take the floor by his own coach, had concocted his revenge: He would track the movements of power forward Leon Powe, the player who had replaced him in the lineup. As Powe pivoted, so did Garnett. As Powe leaped to grab a defensive rebound, Garnett launched himself to corral an imaginary ball. As Powe snapped an outlet pass, Garnett mimicked the motion, then sprinted up his slim sliver of sideline real estate as Powe filled the lane on the break. The players were mirror images: one on the court with a full complement of teammates, the other out of bounds, alone. Two men engaged in a bizarre basketball tango.

 

"KG," Rivers barked, "if you keep doing this, I'm canceling practice for the whole team. That will hurt us."

 

Garnett's reverence for coaches was legendary, but still he turned his back on Rivers. He returned to his defensive stance, an isotope of intensity, crouched, palms outstretched, in complete concert with Powe. He was, in fact, becoming so adept at this warped dalliance he'd invented, he actually began to anticipate Powe's movements, denying the entry pass to his invisible opponent before Powe thought of it.

 

Finally, an exasperated Rivers blew the whistle. "Go home," Rivers instructed his team. Then he glared at Garnett. "I hope you're happy."

Garnett was far from happy. He was, at best, resolute. He'd told his teammates countless times that there was no such thing as a day off. Why couldn't Doc understand that the most effective way for him to lead was to show his teammates how it's done? "Let's work!" he screamed to his departing teammates, pounding his chest. "Let's work!"

 

Powe and the others wandered off, mystified.

"'What is he doing?' That's what we were saying," Powe recalls today. "And at that point you start wondering, Is KG maybe a little crazy after all?"

 

Full Story   http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...-kevin-garnett


Edited by EarldaGoat - 11/27/15 at 11:30pm
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #22315 of 93193
Props to KG
post #22316 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwolf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post


When it's all said and done, Curry's impact on basketball will be greater than anyone that's come before him.

Y'all gotta chill with the curry homage
post #22317 of 93193

What is Steph's tattoo btw? 

post #22318 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post
 

What is Steph's tattoo btw? 

 

Which one?

 

'A' on his ring finger is for his wife Ayesha.

 

Hebrew tattoo translates to "Love Never Fails"

 

Martin tattoo is because he loves the show a la Mild Salsa.

 

 

 

Mild Salsa 'Friends' tattoo.

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #22319 of 93193
**** cp3
post #22320 of 93193
KD is pretty godly this year. If it wasn't for Curry..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke