NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 921  

post #27601 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Tony Allen and Courtney Lee for Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith.

Doc gets one of his old players back in Tony Allen. TA's time in Memphis is up. He only played 8 minutes total against Phoenix and has been playing poorly this year. Lee provides a little 3-D assistance and will probably fit a lot better in the Clipper system than the Grizz. Lance will have the opportunity to play in a similar system he played in when in Indiana. It also helps Conley out as a ball handler. Josh Smith adds a little more athleticism up front and he was one of Chris Wallace targets back in 2008 or 2009 when he was free agent. I'm sure he still loves him as a player.

Conley / Chalmers
Stephenson / Adams
Jeff Green / Barnes
Zbo / Smith / Jam Green
Gasol / Wright

Saying all this, the Grizz are not going to give up Tony Allen laugh.gif . As bad as he's playing, Memphis is pretty much stuck with him. However, I'll rather take a chance on a young player like Stephenson and give him the opportunity to turn back to his Indiana self, while allowing Smith to provide a different type of forward for us up front.

Easy pass for me, but I could see Doc doing it. He loves "his guys."
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #27602 of 93193
If a trade like that were to happen, I would look to move Zbo into a bench role for spacing purposes. Start Jamychal Green or Josh Smith beside Marc. Maybe Marc can elevate JSmoove's game a little. I'll prefer to start J Smoove only because I don't see Smith and Zbo working out well off the bench together.

Then, you're looking at a bench unit with Rio / Adams / Barnes / Jam Green or Wright / Zbo

I forgot Courtney Lee played with Doc in Boston as well laugh.gif . So, it may work out.
Edited by bhzmafia14 - 12/8/15 at 12:26pm
post #27603 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post


Manu's replacement? nerd.gif

Hell Tony's too Lance is a PG 

post #27604 of 93193
You can tell by those respnses that D-Lo and Randle hate Byron Scott laugh.gif.

Terrible body language as well, but that's to be expected for a pair of 19/20 year olds playing on THIS lakers team.

Also, I can't recall in sports a situation similar to what Kobe is doing right now. All of the great players usually gradually fade away into retirement once they were washed...playing a smaller role, getting less playing time, and less usage.

Kobe is doing none of the like so far. It's interesting to watch because I've never seen a perimeter player play this bad on both sides of the floor with this much usage and PT.

Kobe's situation is VERY unique.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #27605 of 93193
Somebody injected steroids in KG's calves the other night, didn't think he still had that in him eek.gifpimp.gif
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #27606 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post

Somebody injected steroids in KG's calves the other night, didn't think he still had that in him eek.gifpimp.gif

yea hes 100% getting random drug tested today
post #27607 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post

Somebody injected steroids in KG's calves the other night, didn't think he still had that in him eek.gifpimp.gif

yea hes 100% getting random drug tested today

roll.gifroll.gif
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #27608 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post

Somebody injected steroids in KG's calves the other night, didn't think he still had that in him eek.gifpimp.gif

Nah. It was just a Dark Side moment for him. His hate for Blake made him strong.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #27609 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post

Somebody injected steroids in KG's calves the other night, didn't think he still had that in him eek.gifpimp.gif

Nah. It was just a Dark Side moment for him. His hate for Blake made him strong.

sure it wasn't the poster dj put him on in the 1st.....
post #27610 of 93193
post #27611 of 93193
^^^ YES!

Do it, PG. You are the hero that America needs right now (or at least American NBA fans who aren't from Oakland or on the Warriors bandwagon).
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #27612 of 93193

Warriors by an easy 10 plus tonight

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #27613 of 93193
What ya'll fail to realize is that its going to be Monta hav it all that's going to take care of business. He probably wants to end this streak more than anybody. laugh.gif
post #27614 of 93193
PG 13 is going to end the streak tonight!
post #27615 of 93193
That's a picture you hang on your wall right there.

Along with KGs nuts on Blake's head.
post #27616 of 93193
PG with less than 20 pts tonight. Pacers lose by at least 12.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #27617 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

PG with less than 20 pts tonight. Pacers lose by at least 12.

 

5/18, 17 pts

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #27618 of 93193
yall dudes are trippin in here. it doesn't take much to dunk when you're 7'3
post #27619 of 93193
pg 27+
cj 20+
monta 22+
pacers w
post #27620 of 93193

THE GOOD OL DAYS

 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16960-1361999595-8.gif

post #27621 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

FREE JULIUS RANDLE AND DLO

Hey RCK
post #27622 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

THE GOOD OL DAYS

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16960-1361999595-8.gif

C-C-combo breaker.
Edited by S-BLAZE - 12/8/15 at 1:09pm
post #27623 of 93193
Look at Roy hibbert. Look at him now. Look at him
post #27624 of 93193
hate I agree w/ this cornball

The Pacers selected Reggie Miller with the 11th overall pick in the 1987 NBA Draft.

Miller played his entire 18-year career for Indiana, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012.

The Warriors are 22-0 and bring a 26-game win streak into Indiana tonight.

Miller doesn't believe Golden State will make it 27 straight.

"It (the streak) does end tonight," Miller declared on The Dan Patrick Show. "I know people listening or watching are going to say, 'Well of course he's gonna say the Pacers.' I look at the matchups and on this show, I've told you that this league is a copycat league. And the Warriors are the best small-ball team in the league ... Frank Vogel came into this year saying, 'We're gonna do the same thing. We're gonna put Paul George at the four.'


"And other than Steph Curry, Paul George has been the best player, and I think when they go small, and they've got C.J. Miles -- nobobdy is even talking about C.J. Miles and what he has done for the Pacers this year -- with George Hill, Monta Ellis, Miles, George at four, and Ian Mahinmi -- that is a lineup that can compete, certainly at home ... I really do believe that's why the Pacers are going to win tonight."

Curry leads the league in scoring at 32.4 points per game, while George is third at 27.6.

Curry is third in 3-point percentage (47.2). George is eighth (45.4).

Curry is first in 3-pointers made (116). George is third (64).

When it comes to the supporting casts: Miles is averaging 15.6 points while shooting 43.5 percent from deep. Klay Thompson is averaging 17.2 points while making 42 percent of his treys.

Curry's former teammate, Monta Ellis, is registering 11.7 points and 4.8 assists per contest, to go along with a 41.8 shooting percentage.

George Hill, who will probably be tasked with trying to defend Curry, is averaging 12.8 points, 3.7 assists and 1.5 steals per night.

The Warriors lead the league in 3-pointers attempted per game (30.9).

Golden State is tops in 3-point percentage (43.7), while Indiana is second (40.1).

The Warriors are fifth in defensive rating (97.6). The Pacers are sixth (98.1)

Golden State is 22-0. Indiana is 12-7.

"I'm not discrediting what Golden State is doing," Miller added. "These dudes are playing out of their minds ... they're playing lights out.

"... But the buck stops in Indiana."
post #27625 of 93193
Pacers by 5.
post #27626 of 93193
Warriors by 7.
Curry drops 36.
PG13 drops 31.
post #27627 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

THE GOOD OL DAYS

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16960-1361999595-8.gif

steph a real ***** for that lowkey. dell tried to suplex him. got thrown to the ground, got up and tried again. smokin.gif

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #27628 of 93193
Warriors by 4 in OT

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #27629 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

Look at Roy hibbert. Look at him now. Look at him

roy-hibbert-eats-hand.jpg

post #27630 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

hate I agree w/ this cornball

The Pacers selected Reggie Miller with the 11th overall pick in the 1987 NBA Draft.

Miller played his entire 18-year career for Indiana, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012.

The Warriors are 22-0 and bring a 26-game win streak into Indiana tonight.

Miller doesn't believe Golden State will make it 27 straight.

"It (the streak) does end tonight," Miller declared on The Dan Patrick Show. "I know people listening or watching are going to say, 'Well of course he's gonna say the Pacers.' I look at the matchups and on this show, I've told you that this league is a copycat league. And the Warriors are the best small-ball team in the league ... Frank Vogel came into this year saying, 'We're gonna do the same thing. We're gonna put Paul George at the four.'


"And other than Steph Curry, Paul George has been the best player, and I think when they go small, and they've got C.J. Miles -- nobobdy is even talking about C.J. Miles and what he has done for the Pacers this year -- with George Hill, Monta Ellis, Miles, George at four, and Ian Mahinmi -- that is a lineup that can compete, certainly at home ... I really do believe that's why the Pacers are going to win tonight."

Curry leads the league in scoring at 32.4 points per game, while George is third at 27.6.

Curry is third in 3-point percentage (47.2). George is eighth (45.4).

Curry is first in 3-pointers made (116). George is third (64).

When it comes to the supporting casts: Miles is averaging 15.6 points while shooting 43.5 percent from deep. Klay Thompson is averaging 17.2 points while making 42 percent of his treys.

Curry's former teammate, Monta Ellis, is registering 11.7 points and 4.8 assists per contest, to go along with a 41.8 shooting percentage.

George Hill, who will probably be tasked with trying to defend Curry, is averaging 12.8 points, 3.7 assists and 1.5 steals per night.

The Warriors lead the league in 3-pointers attempted per game (30.9).

Golden State is tops in 3-point percentage (43.7), while Indiana is second (40.1).

The Warriors are fifth in defensive rating (97.6). The Pacers are sixth (98.1)

Golden State is 22-0. Indiana is 12-7.

"I'm not discrediting what Golden State is doing," Miller added. "These dudes are playing out of their minds ... they're playing lights out.

"... But the buck stops in Indiana."

Reggie's analysis isn't actually that terrible when you don't have to hear it in his corn ball voice.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke