NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1022  

post #30631 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Rondo better than wall. With rajon byke wall def not top 5.

Well see how he handles beal going down

Last 2 games without him.

26-12-7 and 26-16-5

Dooe numbers. Who is cooking like that thats giving these 12 and 16 assists?? Thats whats up

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #30632 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

what the hell is a true pg? 

Sea, I KNOW you know what that is. Stop it
post #30633 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Dooe numbers. Who is cooking like that thats giving these 12 and 16 assists?? Thats whats up

Otto. New career high last night.
post #30634 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsindaA View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

what the hell is a true pg? 

Sea, I KNOW you know what that is. Stop it

"true pg" is the most pointless term in basketball

 

there is no correct way for a pg to play, as long as it leads to wins

 

oh and if your best player is a "true pg" your team is not winning a championship

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #30635 of 93193
reggie jackson might be ahead of wall as far as getting your money's worth nerd.gif
post #30636 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty tony View Post

Again...this is message board talk.

Reality doesn't work that way. The internet is obsessed with who the "sidekick" is between KD and Westbrook...when reality suggests that they are both equally important to the success of their team. 

I also understand what winning does to opinion...because just a few years ago the consensus on Stephen Curry wasn't exactly "franchise/elite level" player.
please explain this reality world. You talk about going into espn and looking at statd but you aren't providing anything.

I'm talking about real world situations ...

You give KD and Westbrook as examples. Both incredible talents than on different teams they both would be the #1 (main) option. However, playing together has brought then success but at times the ego of one has ruined the game flow for the other.

Scottie was a #1 but since he was force to play on Jordan's team he was the goat of #2 (sidekicks).

Bottom line is that in reality people have to know their roles. I wouldn't put my faith money or anything on wall being that guy that is going to take over a team to pull out the victory. He does everything needed for a person of his position but he is no #1 (main). This has nothing to do with stats. However, since we are talking about stats .. look at Westbrook similar stats if not worst .. However you see how Westbrook has the tenacity to take over a game the explosiveness to drive to the hall the heart to be the man. I don't see that in wall ....

Bottom line ... Every great team always had a main and side and when those conflicted one had to move .. Kobe/Shaq ..

Ps if you truly believe what you are saying, why were you debating that wall was a franchise player ???
Edited by Keko Jones - 12/13/15 at 12:45pm
post #30637 of 93193

i dont get why people are not talking about this season's 10th leading scorer eric bledsoe 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #30638 of 93193
I don't know why people are tying to be ignorant with imaginary mains and sidekicks ... I never heard of such a ridiculous thing ...

I mean why are GM/Teams are building around certain players ... This is stupid ...
post #30639 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

please explain this reality world. You talk about going into espn and looking at statd but you aren't providing anything.

I'm talking about real world situations ...

You give KD and Westbrook as examples. Both incredible talents than on different teams they both would be the #1 (main) option. However, playing together has brought then success but at times the ego of one has ruined the game flow for the other.

Scottie was a #1 but since he was force to play on Jordan's team he was the goat of #2 (sidekicks).

Bottom line is that in reality people have to know their roles. I wouldn't put my faith money or anything on wall being that guy that is going to take over a team to pull out the victory. He does everything needed for a person of his position but he is no #1 (main). This has nothing to do with stats. However, since we are talking about stats .. look at Westbrook similar stats if not worst .. However you see how Westbrook has the tenacity to take over a game the explosiveness to drive to the hall the heart to be the man. I don't see that in wall ....

Bottom line ... Every great team always had a main and side and when those conflicted one had to move .. Kobe/Shaq ..

Ps if you truly believe what you are saying, why were you debating that wall was a franchise player ???

You don't watch wall much then
post #30640 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsindaA View Post

You don't watch wall much then
Great ... I'm listening ... Please share some light .... I don't really watch him much now though ...
post #30641 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

"true pg" is the most pointless term in basketball

there is no correct way for a pg to play, as long as it leads to wins

oh and if your best player is a "true pg" your team is not winning a championship

But Wall's play does lead to wins, and that's not necessarily true. Best player doesn't always mean best scorer. However, that's NOT what we were talking about in the first place.
post #30642 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Somebody interview Reggie Jackson about his contract and whether its sad he's being paid the same as John Wall.

I need to see this interview ASAP

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #30643 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

Great ... I'm listening ... Please share some light ....

There's nothing to listen to. You said you don't have faith in wall taking over games to win, that is patently false as he's done it countless times over his young career. Hence you don't watch him. Simple.
post #30644 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Dooe numbers. Who is cooking like that thats giving these 12 and 16 assists?? Thats whats up

Otto. New career high last night.

Ottomatic. I rocks with him.

Is beal going to labled injury prone soon? He seems to always get injured

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #30645 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsindaA View Post

There's nothing to listen to. You said you don't have faith in wall taking over games to win, that is patently false as he's done it countless times over his young career. Hence you don't watch him. Simple.
You're right, I haven't been following him much now. Even so, I still won't entrust any future earnings on him carrying his team to the finals or championship ... If he does great ...
post #30646 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Rondo better than wall. With rajon byke wall def not top 5.

 

I think I agree.

 

I mean, I don't even care who the top 5 PG's are.

 

I just know Rondo is in there.

 

I think Wall is still in there, I tihnk, meh..I don't know, maybe not. Let's see

 

Steph

Russ

IT2

Lowry

Rondo

 

Yea, Wall is out man

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #30647 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Ottomatic. I rocks with him.

Is beal going to labled injury prone soon? He seems to always get injured

Soon no, more like right now. He can't stay healthy. Same leg and injury as before. Smh
post #30648 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

I don't know why people are tying to be ignorant with imaginary mains and sidekicks ... I never heard of such a ridiculous thing ...

I mean why are GM/Teams are building around certain players ... This is stupid ...

agreed..... 

 

jordan main pippen sidekick 

kd main westbrook sidekick 

lebron main , kyrie sidekide 

 

 

very simple concept .dudes just like to play dumb and try to get cute with it. 

post #30649 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


Ottomatic. I rocks with him.

Is beal going to labled injury prone soon? He seems to always get injured

Same I'm a fan of Otto 

post #30650 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDiginson View Post

Collector=Ryanjumpman all over again. Please ban him.
Yup the same jump man antics at play here ...start some stuff then claim everybody attacking him laugh.gifmean.gif
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
post #30651 of 93193
Alex Len is real 👀

Terps pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #30652 of 93193
wall a dunk contest winner right?

i think hes the faster pg or something. wasnt his forty yard dash quickest?
post #30653 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

agreed..... 

jordan main pippen sidekick 
kd main westbrook sidekick 
lebron main , kyrie sidekide 


very simple concept .dudes just like to play dumb and try to get cute with it. 

to be fair.

Shaq main, Kobe sidekick for those 3 rings.

Kobe DID not do it alone, contrary to popular belief.
post #30654 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by frshstunna View Post

Yup the same jump man antics at play here ...start some stuff then claim everybody attacking him laugh.gifmean.gif

How is posting about a basketball player in a basketball forum starting anything? I was told shut up and called a dope. I never get personal. I always attack to topic not the person. When dude told me to "go kill myself" the other day you said nothing. When guys talk about other men's "meat" you say nothing. What's the problem with me talking about my team and calling folk out on what they've said pertaining to basketball?

You have a member who gets tons of laughs in this thread now who's been banned several times. Once for threatening to kill other members via PM. Yet he's still here but I should be banned? The double standards are amazing really. Never change NT.
post #30655 of 93193
Wall is gonna have a cp3 like career. He'sgonna have to be a 2nd option to win.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #30656 of 93193
Joerger benching Zbo and TA! THERE IS A GOD!!!!!
post #30657 of 93193
Can't believe the Raptors OVO jerseys are a thing
post #30658 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Wall is gonna have a cp3 like career. He'sgonna have to be a 2nd option to win.

 

He is the 2nd option.

 

Bradley Beal leads the team in shots.

post #30659 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

agreed..... 

jordan main pippen sidekick 
kd main westbrook sidekick 
lebron main , kyrie sidekide 


very simple concept .dudes just like to play dumb and try to get cute with it. 

to be fair.

Shaq main, Kobe sidekick for those 3 rings.

Kobe DID not do it alone, contrary to popular belief.

Kobe was a sidekick for 2 rings. That last one, they were equals or kobe was even a bit better.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #30660 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


Kobe was a sidekick for 2 rings. That last one, they were equals or kobe was even a bit better.

 

The year when Shaq averaged 27 and 11 and finished 3rd in MVP voting?

 

Not sure about that.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke