NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1148  

post #34411 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai3mac1 View Post

Whenever I get down about Rose's career, I just watch this



Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I will never forget where exactly I was when I watched this. Lol
I remember where I was at. At my Grandad's house, when he threw that dunk down, me and my Grandad jumped. I actually ran laps around the house because I was so pumped. laugh.gif

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

post #34412 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

Tony Wroten isn't good anyways. He makes good highlights, I guess you could applaud his athleticism and tenacity but for example, he doesn't even stack up favorably to Dion Waiters http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&y1=2016&p1=wroteto01&y2=2016&p2=waitedi01&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=
Doesn't come with the pressure to play him like Waiters either!
post #34413 of 93193

:x:|:{

 

Quote:

 Police Want To Talk To These Women About The Theft Of $750K In Jewelry From Derrick Williams

NYPD released this surveillance video today, of two women wanted for questioning in the Dec. 19 theft of three-quarters of a million dollars in jewelry from the apartment of Knicks forward Derrick Williams.

The video shows the women preparing to leave the Up&Down club in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District, where Williams was out until after 5 a.m. celebrating the Knicks’ Friday night win over the 76ers. (I’d hate to see how hard he celebrates beating a team with more than one win.)

According to police, the women went back to Williams’s Tribeca apartment before leaving around 7 a.m. When Williams woke up at 4 p.m., he told police several things were missing from his bedroom, including a $145,000 Audemars Piguet watch, four Rolexes, and a diamond chain with the Hennessy logo.

http://deadspin.com/police-want-to-t...-of-1749585619

 

 

 

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #34414 of 93193
So, somebody school me on what Wroten's major flaw is . . . can't shoot? Low Bball IQ? Just inconsistent?
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #34415 of 93193
yes, yes, yes. He's just athletic and goes hard
post #34416 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post



 

Damn white girls. mean.gif Can't trust them . . .
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #34417 of 93193
tony wroten is a team who is trying to tank dream. looks the part of an nba player as far as athleticism, but has such low ball iq and fundamentals
post #34418 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

tony wroten is a team who is trying to tank dream. looks the part of an nba player as far as athleticism, but has such low ball iq and fundamentals

Pretty much this. He's a great playground player. 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #34419 of 93193
Christmas came early for Tony wroten
post #34420 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

Tony Wroten isn't good anyways. He makes good highlights, I guess you could applaud his athleticism and tenacity but for example, he doesn't even stack up favorably to Dion Waiters http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&y1=2016&p1=wroteto01&y2=2016&p2=waitedi01&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

This.

Tony Wroten is another Hoopmixtape star...along with an inefficient 17 point average last season on a **** team.

I'm bewildered at everyone clamoring for their teams to acquire Tony Wroten. He's a fringe guy at best.
post #34421 of 93193

Same people who think Tony Wroten's good probably thought Quincy Miller would've been a superstar after high school

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #34422 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty tony View Post

This.

Tony Wroten is another Hoopmixtape star...along with an inefficient 17 point average last season on a **** team.

I'm bewildered at everyone clamoring for their teams to acquire Tony Wroten. He's a fringe guy at best.

People only see the 17ppg and nothing else
post #34423 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Damn white girls. mean.gif Can't trust them . . .

This. Probably gave him smallpox and destroyed his village as well tired.gif
post #34424 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai3mac1 View Post
 

Same people who think Tony Wroten's good probably thought Quincy Miller would've been a superstar after high school

 

Q was never the same after that knee surgery >::|:{

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #34425 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJDaBullsfan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai3mac1 View Post

Whenever I get down about Rose's career, I just watch this



Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I will never forget where exactly I was when I watched this. Lol
I remember where I was at. At my Grandad's house, when he threw that dunk down, me and my Grandad jumped. I actually ran laps around the house because I was so pumped. laugh.gif

I don't know why I always thought that was Steve Nash who got dunked on laugh.gif

THOSE are the two chicks Williams brought back to his room? Was Amy Schumer not available?
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #34426 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post
 

 

Q was never the same after that knee surgery >::|:{

Iggy's got to win the award for most successful crossovers with the worst handles. Seems like he's going to lose it all the time with that high as dribble

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #34427 of 93193

Somewhat related...my barber cuts alot dudes in the league's hair. He told me a story about how he went to the Nuggets hotel when they were in town to play the Wizards. He went to cut Ty Lawson's hair but a few other dudes need cuts too...one being Quincy Miller. When he went to QM's room...there were STACKS of money and jewelry just laying on the bathroom counter in the open. He didn't know my barber from a hole in the wall to be that comfortable with having valuables out.

 

Put me in mind of this Derrick Williams situation. Being in the league doesn't add any sort of maturity. These young dudes are just as dumb as alot of other regular young guys out here...they just have money.

 

Imagine all the **** that goes down that doesn't make the news.

post #34428 of 93193
post #34429 of 93193

they showed that commercial before the trailers at Star Wars

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #34430 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty tony View Post

Somewhat related...my barber cuts alot dudes in the league's hair. He told me a story about how he went to the Nuggets hotel when they were in town to play the Wizards. He went to cut Ty Lawson's hair but a few other dudes need cuts too...one being Quincy Miller. When he went to QM's room...there were STACKS of money and jewelry just laying on the bathroom counter in the open. He didn't know my barber from a hole in the wall to be that comfortable with having valuables out.

Put me in mind of this Derrick Williams situation. Being in the league doesn't add any sort of maturity. These young dudes are just as dumb as alot of other regular young guys out here...they just have money.

Imagine all the **** that goes down that doesn't make the news.

He's only 24, too. Lord knows what dumb ish I was doing at that age. I can only imagine if I had money.
post #34431 of 93193


How you get hit by this piece of trash laugh.gif
Sveiki mani draugi
Sveiki mani draugi
post #34432 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

So, somebody school me on what Wroten's major flaw is . . . can't shoot? Low Bball IQ? Just inconsistent?

Wroten ain't even as athletic as he should be. Was a big time athlete coming out of HS. Top 5 prospect coming out of HS. Tore his ACL playing Football going into his senior year. Rocket arm for a QB.

Strengths: Great size, length, vision and handle. Almost like a poor mans Tyreke Evans. Rebounds well, very slick and creative passer.

Weaknesses: Cant shoot. TO prone, not much effort on d, shot selection, injury prone.

The tools are there....the weaknesses are red flags. He can be valuable in the right situation though.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #34433 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post


Hendrix pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #34434 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proshares View Post

Kanter is by far the worst defensive center in the league laugh.gif but he's gonna eat in garbage time like guys like him do though.

Kanter would eat regardless of what time it is when he's on the court, or which team he's playing.

 

He has ate all year against every team they've played, and every Center he has faced.

 

Dude plays like 15-20 minutes per game but is knocking on a double/dobule average.

 

We all know he can't play D but, how many players have a 23per across the league, at any Position not just Center.

 

Point was, Hibbert was gonna get **** on, and Hibbert did.

 

Enes Kanter

 
  • BornMay 20, 1992 in Switzerland (Age: 23)
  • Drafted2011: 1st Rnd, 3rd by UTAH
  • CollegeKentucky
  • Experience4 years

2015-16 Season

PPG RPG BLKPG PER
11.3 8.0 0.4 23.06

Career

10.3 6.5 0.4

Complete Stats »

 
 
 

Go to

  •  

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #34435 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise50 View Post



How you get hit by this piece of trash laugh.gif

 

When you drink you tend to lose your judgment.  There was another article about how these females were drugging dudes.

post #34436 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise50 View Post


When you drink you tend to lose your judgment.

latest?cb=20110721153339

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #34437 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise50 View Post
 

When you drink you tend to lose your judgment.

latest?cb=20110721153339

 

:rollin

 

post #34438 of 93193
meet the hoopers

For a Dummy you make a lot of sense
"I might crash ya internet..."
Follow me: @YouBigDummy
For a Dummy you make a lot of sense
"I might crash ya internet..."
Follow me: @YouBigDummy
post #34439 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

knicks +600
my holiday gift to ya...5 star Lock

On March 26th though

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOD17 View Post

So Noah and Taj are gone by February?

Bulls have 0, and I mean ZERO, chance without Noah/Taj. Cero, azzeraro, nul, null, 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #34440 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

He's only 24, too. Lord knows what dumb ish I was doing at that age. I can only imagine if I had money.

It's funny because I was probably more mature at 17 than I was at 24 laugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke