NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1211  

post #36301 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Agreed. However we can't blindly use that logic. If you told me Wall had the best supporting cast in the NBA and couldn't get it done then you'd be right. He doesn't and hasn't in his career. AD has only made the playoffs once and got swept. Do you believe the same about him? He can't be the best player on his team and win a title.
Tho I do think wall is overrated I just like to give u a hard time because I know u will respond. I do think wall can eventually be that go and coming in he had to play with a bunch of clowns that will make u wanna retire early.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #36302 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Tho I do think wall is overrated I just like to give u a hard time because I know u will respond. I do think wall can eventually be that go and coming in he had to play with a bunch of clowns that will make u wanna retire early.

I can dig it. I think he's still 24 maybe 25. Wizards need to pair him with another star player. Brad is good but injury prone. I don't believe KD is coming home either. It's all on Ernie and management now.
post #36303 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Wait, Big Marc been getting slander?

I thought he was universally loved in Memphis, and generally NBA circles....

Recently, because people think he's the reason the team isn't as good. They expect him to be what Zbo basically was, which was shoot the ball a ton. That's simply not his game. Its just sad we weren't able to put a star around him and Conley to make their games even more lethal. They are very good players and beloved around the league by GM's, but of course our incompetent FO doesn't know how to build around them. Marc hasn't been himself that much this season, but look at he and Conley's supporting cast. I'm not sure if its the fact he already got paid and he's taking it easy or he's upset about the group he's surrounded by. Marc doesn't strike me as the type to be lazy and not want to win, so I think its the latter.

As for Draymond in Boston, I think they would be better, but making a deep playoff run because of Dray? I'm not sure how open Dray becomes in the pick n roll when teams don't care to trap Marcus Smart, Lil Zeke and co. when compared to Curry. I think Draymond is a great player, but I just don't see him as a player you start your team with and say "hey, let's put the pieces around him to win a title." They aren't many guys like that NBA with that type of potential as is.
post #36304 of 93193
Biggest difference between Dray and Blake is, Blake has a few moves, Dray has it all.

Dray is consistent 1-3 quarters because he never has to play in the 4th

Blake is consistent 1-3 quarters and he may as well sit out 4ths cause he's doodoo then

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36305 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #36306 of 93193
@friscostylez

Draymond is great. Part of what makes him scary is Steph though. Teams double Steph on the 1/4 P&R....and Steph just tosses it back to Dray at the top of the Key where there is now a 4 on 3 advantage with shooters spread all over the court, and a big under.

Dray while being average from 3....is a good enough 3pt shooter that you have to respect him and pick your poison. Either give up a wide open top of the arc 3, or chase him off the line and scramble.

Blake does this too...only 18ft and in instead of 24 ft and in. This is where a lot of DJ's oops come from. Blake can definitely play point forward when needed. 5apg for a PF with his scoring load is insane. Last year in the playoffs when Cp3 was out, they ran the entire offense thru him at the top of the key.

Game 1 against the Rockets, he had 26/14/13 in a win without Cp3.

In not sure Draymond can do that as a first option in the playoffs.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #36307 of 93193
blake-griffin-dunk-over-mozgov.jpg

Blake is more athletic and capable. Most would take him over Green any day. Only GSW fans think Green is some HOF dude.
post #36308 of 93193
Not 1 Warriors fan has said or believes Dray is a "HOF Dude" laugh.giflaugh.gif


I'd rather have Draymond Green over him though. We all know Dray isn't a mental midget like Blake Griffin
post #36309 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

@friscostylez

Draymond is great. Part of what makes him scary is Steph though. Teams double Steph on the 1/4 P&R....and Steph just tosses it back to Dray at the top of the Key where there is now a 4 on 3 advantage with shooters spread all over the court, and a big under.

Dray while being average from 3....is a good enough 3pt shooter that you have to respect him and pick your poison. Either give up a wide open top of the arc 3, or chase him off the line and scramble.

Blake does this too...only 18ft and in instead of 24 ft and in. This is where a lot of DJ's oops come from. Blake can definitely play point forward when needed. 5apg for a PF with his scoring load is insane. Last year in the playoffs when Cp3 was out, they ran the entire offense thru him at the top of the key.

Game 1 against the Rockets, he had 26/14/13 in a win without Cp3.

In not sure Draymond can do that as a first option in the playoffs.

It depends on the team but i have no doubts in my mind that draymond green can do something similar against that rockets team or a similar team. Just my opinion. i agree with everything you said tho but i'm still taking my draymond over blake as my point forward lol. my man money green is shooting 41% from the 3 this year pimp.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

blake-griffin-dunk-over-mozgov.jpg

Blake is more athletic and capable. Most would take him over Green any day. Only GSW fans think Green is some HOF dude.

lol please point out those fan/s
post #36310 of 93193

New Poll Blake or Dray

 

We will see what's what.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36311 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Biggest difference between Dray and Blake is, Blake has a few moves, Dray has it all.

Dray is consistent 1-3 quarters because he never has to play in the 4th

Blake is consistent 1-3 quarters and he may as well sit out 4ths cause he's doodoo then

G44
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #36312 of 93193
I'm taking dray. Shout out to Blake tho. I need that intensity and fearlessness out there.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #36313 of 93193

Jennings to dress tonight

 

Detroit coming for that top 3 seed.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36314 of 93193
Dray can handle and push the ball alot better than Blake. Better 3 point shooter and IMO better passer. All Blake does is throw lobs. laugh.gif Not really but uou get what I mean. Dray makes the plays happen and his intensity on the court is something else. You dont see Blake beating chest out there. Blake looks awkward as hell postigg up and doing whatever the hell he is doing.

Id take Dray over Blake if I had a fast paced team, a slow half court team Blake has the edge.

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!
post #36315 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 

Jennings to dress tonight

 

Detroit coming for that top 3 seed.


Jennings was playing great after the Piston let Josh Smith go....damn shame he had to get injured, he is one of the most exciting players in the league

post #36316 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Jennings to dress tonight

Detroit coming for that top 3 seed.
A year too early.
post #36317 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Jennings to dress tonight

Detroit coming for that top 3 seed.
A year too early.

unsure.gif?w=584

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36318 of 93193
So we all taking Draymond over AD now too?
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #36319 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve View Post

Dray can handle and push the ball alot better than Blake.

You haven't seen Blake Griffin play much have you?
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #36320 of 93193
Not even sure if people get riled up on Green or just like putting down CP3 and Doc affiliates. Griffin been around the block and really worked on his game. He didn‘t let the dunk theatrics get to him, and I would say his jump shot has improved very much. In fact, it was vital with him and Paul running the 2 man game.

Green caught the up trend with his success and has basically flourished in the system.

Like they say, when you are clicking on all cyclinders and winning, it cures everything.

Right place, right time seems to be more fitting.
post #36321 of 93193
Blake over Dray. This year has made it closer. Probably closer than most think. Horsemouth's offense is catching up to his defense and he's becoming a complete player. On the Warriors at least......................


But 20-10ish is still 20-10ish. I think what he does without CP3 on the court speaks volumes as well.
One Last Ride
One Last Ride
post #36322 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve View Post

Dray can handle and push the ball alot better than Blake.

Blake has Dray here, but Dray always has 4 options when pushing the rock, Blake usually only has 1, himself.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36323 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #36324 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Finster View Post

Blake over Dray. This year has made it closer. Probably closer than most think. Horsemouth's offense is catching up to his defense and he's becoming a complete player. On the Warriors at least......................


But 20-10ish is still 20-10ish. I think what he does without CP3 on the court speaks volumes as well.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #36325 of 93193
Chip Kelly got fired now all i need is for Sam Hinkie to be fired from my Sixers...
post #36326 of 93193
You're not trusting the process
Sacramento Kings | San Francisco 49ers | San Francisco Giants | San Jose Sharks | Sacramento Republic FC | Sacramento Rivercats
Sacramento Kings | San Francisco 49ers | San Francisco Giants | San Jose Sharks | Sacramento Republic FC | Sacramento Rivercats
post #36327 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

You haven't seen Blake Griffin play much have you?

He can push and handle it but the same as Dray? Cmon son. Even the announcers are surprised when Blake brings the ball up in any kind of hurry. He keeps his dribble low and kinda hunches over, looks awkward.

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!
post #36328 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve View Post


He can push and handle it but the same as Dray? Cmon son. Even the announcers are surprised when Blake brings the ball up in any kind of hurry. He keeps his dribble low and kinda hunches over, looks awkward.

 

What does how it looks have to do with anything

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #36329 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 

Blake has Dray here, but Dray always has 4 options when pushing the rock, Blake usually only has 1, himself.

You ever see Blake get a rebound and push the ball the length of the court for a score?

 

Or run a 3 on 2 and make the right decision giving his teammate a clean layup?

 

And you're wrong about "4 options" because often times Bogut hangs back.  But keep spewing that garbage, playboy. 

 

 

And people need to stop pretending Blake doesn't play in a favorable system.  Can't say Draymond benefits without saying Blake benefits too.

 

Blake > Draymond when it comes to commercials. 

post #36330 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooster View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 

Blake has Dray here, but Dray always has 4 options when pushing the rock, Blake usually only has 1, himself.

You ever see Blake get a rebound and push the ball the length of the court for a score?

 

Or run a 3 on 2 and make the right decision giving his teammate a clean layup?

 

And you're wrong about "4 options" because often times Bogut hangs back.  But keep spewing that garbage, playboy. 

 

 

 

Huh?

Man go to bed

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke