NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1227  

post #36781 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

I apologize for the derail and any reps lost because of Toms removal.

Damn, he really got banned

 

**** him, didn't lose any reps

post #36782 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

I apologize for the derail and any reps lost because of Toms removal.

I didn't lose any reps so good riddance.

 

How you get the man banned though?

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36783 of 93193
Collector's out here making citizens arrest's laugh.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #36784 of 93193

Collector, I am constantly harassed by @wooster I need you to pm me, I have questions

I want that man gone yesterday.......

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36785 of 93193
Who is Tom?
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #36786 of 93193
Am I missing something here? Where is all of this narrative coming from? Over the last handful of pages, people are making posts insinuating that people were claiming that Draymond:

-could carry a team as the #1 option
-is the best PF in the league
-is a top 5 player

WTF is this? Are you guys just using a strawman to exaggerate your point? Is this being said tongue in cheek? I havent read every page of this thread but were there really people doing that?

Draymond is a damn good ball player. Great teammate. Complements Curry and the other starters perfectly....which is seeming to be held against him for some reason.

Just because the players around him allow him to reach his maximum potenial as a ball player does not take away from the fact that he DOES play at that level. Doesnt make him a top 5 player. Doesnt make him a #1 option. But who cares?

Draymond is a damn good player and every team in the league would love to have him.
post #36787 of 93193

Whoa.... Thats nuts. He's been around for a minute.Sad times breh

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #36788 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Who is Tom?

Diginson

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #36789 of 93193
Clippers would not be better off with dray
Warriors would not be better off with Blake

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #36790 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Who got banned?

No clue. Some Tom dude I guess
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #36791 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post


-could carry a team as the #1 option
-is the best PF in the league
-is a top 5 player

 

Actually, everything up there ^^^, is nothing that was said.

 

Nobody said any of that. 

 

Top 10- yea

Better than Blake- yea 

 

But nobody said top5 or Best PF or he could carry a team. If they did, I missed all of that.

 

For the record, I'm on the Dray >Blake train.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #36792 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Clippers would not be better off with dray
Warriors would not be better off with Blake

Thank you. As a Warrior GM, I wouldnt trade Draymond for Blake straight up.....absolutely no shot. But if I am the GM of the Nets, if given the choice I am taking Blake.
post #36793 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

Am I missing something here? Where is all of this narrative coming from? Over the last handful of pages, people are making posts insinuating that people were claiming that Draymond:

-could carry a team as the #1 option
-is the best PF in the league
-is a top 5 player

WTF is this? Are you guys just using a strawman to exaggerate your point? Is this being said tongue in cheek? I havent read every page of this thread but were there really people doing that?

Draymond is a damn good ball player. Great teammate. Complements Curry and the other starters perfectly....which is seeming to be held against him for some reason.

Just because the players around him allow him to reach his maximum potenial as a ball player does not take away from the fact that he DOES play at that level. Doesnt make him a top 5 player. Doesnt make him a #1 option. But who cares?

Draymond is a damn good player and every team in the league would love to have him.

Do NOT try to bring logic into a Warriors haters circle jerk. According to Internet basketball "experts", the Warriors are now basically trash after what happened tonight....even though half their team (including literally the best night in/night out player in the NBA) sat out.
post #36794 of 93193
I dvr'd the dubs game but then while i watched the laker game (which is my only real priority, and we won smokin.gif) I saw the score at the bottom and said f that shiiiii.


didn't watch. dray was exposed? damn. boys got mopped. what'd klay do? HB back yet?

who do they play next? Maybe dray will spaz next game? lol.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #36795 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

Am I missing something here? Where is all of this narrative coming from? Over the last handful of pages, people are making posts insinuating that people were claiming that Draymond:

-could carry a team as the #1 option
-is the best PF in the league
-is a top 5 player

WTF is this? Are you guys just using a strawman to exaggerate your point? Is this being said tongue in cheek? I havent read every page of this thread but were there really people doing that?

Draymond is a damn good ball player. Great teammate. Complements Curry and the other starters perfectly....which is seeming to be held against him for some reason.

Just because the players around him allow him to reach his maximum potenial as a ball player does not take away from the fact that he DOES play at that level. Doesnt make him a top 5 player. Doesnt make him a #1 option. But who cares?

Draymond is a damn good player and every team in the league would love to have him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post

Draymond > Blake

I've choosen my franchise player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I'm taking dray. Shout out to Blake tho. I need that intensity and fearlessness out there.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

Not 1 Warriors fan has said or believes Dray is a "HOF Dude" laugh.gif laugh.gif


I'd rather have Draymond Green over him though. We all know Dray isn't a mental midget like Blake Griffin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post


It depends on the team but i have no doubts in my mind that draymond green can do something similar against that rockets team or a similar team. Just my opinion. i agree with everything you said tho but i'm still taking my draymond over blake as my point forward lol. my man money green is shooting 41% from the 3 this year pimp.gif
lol please point out those fan/s
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 

dray better then blake :lol. these clippers fans were arguing for weeks about blake. blake overrated as hell. 

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

A month ago I had a Blakes back.

Dray is better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Blake still better than draymond? Draymond would absolutely feast on the clippers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Bro...bro.... Tell me again about a system and how blake is better than draymond. Gatwtfoh
 
 
Any more questions?
post #36796 of 93193
Famb you're reaching with every single one of those, especially mines lol
post #36797 of 93193
Um yes.....I do have more questions....the same questions. all my questions still apply because none of that nonsense you posted answered any of them.

So a bunch of people would rather have Draymond that Blake. Great. So do I. That doesnt prove people were saying he is a top 5 player, #1 option, etc. Try again.
post #36798 of 93193
The backtracking laugh.gif
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
post #36799 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

Um yes.....all my questions still apply because none of that nonsense you posted answered any of them.

So a bunch of people would rather have Draymond that Blake. Great. So do I. That doesnt prove people were saying he is a top 5 player, #1 option, etc. Try again.

U know how van ho be reaching all the god damn time lol
post #36800 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Famb you're reaching with every single one of those, especially mines lol

So I take it you don't think Blake is the best PF in the league? 

post #36801 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

Um yes.....I do have more questions....the same questions. all my questions still apply because none of that nonsense you posted answered any of them.

So a bunch of people would rather have Draymond that Blake. Great. So do I. That doesnt prove people were saying he is a top 5 player, #1 option, etc. Try again.

So you don't buy Blake as a true #1 option? Or the best PF?

post #36802 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Famb you're reaching with every single one of those, especially mines lol
So I take it you don't think Blake is the best PF in the league? 

I actually think blake is the best pf in the league and is better than dray and stated so in this very thread lol
post #36803 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post


I actually think blake is the best pf in the league and is better than dray and stated so in this very thread lol

Good for you then lol now let me ask this to the others who were saying Dray>Blake

post #36804 of 93193
Do I not have a quote about Dray being better than Blake?

I don't remember but it seems like a bandwagon I would join in on

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #36805 of 93193
So when Warriors lose Sixers win?

They still got that Philly connection.
post #36806 of 93193
Green may be the best role player in the NBA. He's the glue guy. What separates him and Blake is, Blake can go to any team and do what he does. Green has to be in the proper situation to do his thing.
post #36807 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

I actually think blake is the best pf in the league and is better than dray and stated so in this very thread lol
Good for you then lol now let me ask this to the others who were saying Dray>Blake

nobody in here said anything you were claiming tho
post #36808 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

I actually think blake is the best pf in the league and is better than dray and stated so in this very thread lol
Good for you then lol now let me ask this to the others who were saying Dray>Blake

I stated this on the last page. Maybe you missed it. As a Warriors fan, I would much rather have Draymond than Blake. He fits the team so much better and on our team, yes, Draymond would be the better player.

However, if I was the GM of an expansion team or the 76ers or something, I take Blake without thinking twice.
post #36809 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Warriors out here getting GSW'd. 


I'm not even going to say anything though.


Draymond, best PF in the league nerd.gif ?? Can carry a team as a #1 option in the playoffs? nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT convo's always get checked like immediately in real life.

Ball gods said, "Dray is better huh, ok (- Steph), lets see"
giphy.gif

this post is underrated. So true.

'oh word? thats how you feel fam? let's test that theory...right now.' Dont have to wait but a minute to find out your batting avg lol

dray still a baller though. 1 game is too small of a sample to say i'm wrong yet. I need a few games to feel him and klay can't keep the boat afloat.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #36810 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Green may be the best role player in the NBA. He's the glue guy. What separates him and Blake is, Blake can go to any team and do what he does. Green has to be in the proper situation to do his thing.

Draymond is the black Shane Battier
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke