NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1245  

post #37321 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Making a case for being named the best outside shooter in the league not named Steph Curry.

Another reminder that the season is still young and much can still happen?
Remember when some hype fans named Curry as the goat because he averaged 38ppg after a handful of games?
Curry is averaging 30.5ppg now after roughly 30 games.
Gotta stay realistic.
post #37322 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Best pg
Best shooter
Best PF
Top 5 center
Top 5 coach
Wesley johnson
Best owner
Best selfie
Best fans
Best bench in the league

Something aint adding up ohwell.gif

It doesnt add up because not all of this is true for one, and even if it was its no indication of how these pieces perform together as a team.

Individual pieces =/ team

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #37323 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

A murderous serial killer is not a "street dude"....you were just best friends with a psychopath laugh.gif. Delonte never claimed to be no damn street dude. I'm not sure you really know or understand what it means to be a "street dude".

If Bron said something about him do you really believe West is gonna do anything about it? If you do cool. I'd put my life on it West would do nothing. Empty threat. Fake tough guy.

Most killers are somewhat off. Don't let the news reports get it twisted. Scott was called a criminal mastermind by the PG County police. The things folk were involved with goes much deeper then simple cold blooded murder. Theft, money laundering, robbery, drugs etc.
post #37324 of 93193

What's going on in this Kings game, how do you even manage to... damn.

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

post #37325 of 93193
if the Kings can continue scoring 142 points a night they may never lose again

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #37326 of 93193

Need the Beard to dump Khloe.

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #37327 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

if the Kings can continue scoring 142 points a night they may never lose again

Saw this on the preview and thought you were kidding..woooow laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #37328 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

A murderous serial killer is not a "street dude"....you were just best friends with a psychopath laugh.gif. Delonte never claimed to be no damn street dude. I'm not sure you really know or understand what it means to be a "street dude".

If Bron said something about him do you really believe West is gonna do anything about it? If you do cool. I'd put my life on it West would do nothing. Empty threat. Fake tough guy.

Most killers are somewhat off. Don't let the news reports get it twisted. Scott was called a criminal mastermind by the PG County police. The things folk were involved with goes much deeper then simple cold blooded murder. Theft, money laundering, robbery, drugs etc.
laugh.gif It's cool if you don't really no Delonte mane ...don't have to speak on somebody just cuz he from somewhere close to you
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
post #37329 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post
 

Need the Beard to dump Khloe.

No one giving damns about Lamar anymore...

post #37330 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post

Another reminder that the season is still young and much can still happen?
Remember when some hype fans named Curry as the goat because he averaged 38ppg after a handful of games?
Curry is averaging 30.5ppg now after roughly 30 games.
Gotta stay realistic.

I'm very realistic. Even what if what I said is true, it doesn't really mean much if the team isn't winning. I just feel JJ deserves some recognition and he's probably not going to get it unless Clippers fans hype him up a bit.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #37331 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

If Bron said something about him do you really believe West is gonna do anything about it? If you do cool. I'd put my life on it West would do nothing. Empty threat. Fake tough guy.

Most killers are somewhat off. Don't let the news reports get it twisted. Scott was called a criminal mastermind by the PG County police. The things folk were involved with goes much deeper then simple cold blooded murder. Theft, money laundering, robbery, drugs etc.
Who says something like that will happen? Maybe Bron says something and gets checked and asked for a fade. I don't think son ever claimed to be a psycho and dummy like dude u talking about.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #37332 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Best pg
Best shooter
Best PF
Top 5 center
Top 5 coach
Wesley johnson
Best owner
Best selfie
Best fans
Best bench in the league

Something aint adding up ohwell.gif

I can do math too -

Best franchise in basketball
Team everyone wants to play for
GOAT (KB 24) still on the roster
Top 10 SG
Best rookie
Most athletic PF

Yet been one of the worst teams in the league 3 years running - something isn't adding up there either.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #37333 of 93193

**** happened during kings-suns?

post #37334 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

I'm very realistic. Even what if what I said is true, it doesn't really mean much if the team isn't winning. I just feel JJ deserves some recognition and he's probably not going to get it unless Clippers fans hype him up a bit.

I think you misunderstood my point.
My point was that your stats from Reddick proves that Curry isnt the interstellar shooter which some Curry fans claim. The season was just about to begin and they already hyped him like Kareem, Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe etc. Never existed in the NBA.
I dont think that one great season (which is even still ongoing) can be justified to compare with NBA legends who had like 10 years of great performances each.
My"gotta stay realistic" wasn't addresed to you but to those who are on the Curry hype train.
post #37335 of 93193
post #37336 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post

Another reminder that the season is still young and much can still happen?
Remember when some hype fans named Curry as the goat because he averaged 38ppg after a handful of games?
Curry is averaging 30.5ppg now after roughly 30 games.
Gotta stay realistic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post

I think you misunderstood my point.
My point was that your stats from Reddick proves that Curry isnt the interstellar shooter which some Curry fans claim. The season was just about to begin and they already hyped him like Kareem, Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe etc. Never existed in the NBA.
I dont think that one great season (which is even still ongoing) can be justified to compare with NBA legends who had like 10 years of great performances each.
My"gotta stay realistic" wasn't addresed to you but to those who are on the Curry hype train.

Ah, got you. Didn't not read your original post that way. But for the record, I do think Steph is the best shooter in the NBA right now. Mainly on the strength of him being basically equally good off the catch and the bounce. I don't think there's anyone else who can say that.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #37337 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post

My"gotta stay realistic" wasn't addresed to you but to those who are on the Curry hype train.

Jumpman on Jumpman crime about to occur? 8o 

post #37338 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post


Suns gave up 142 points and lost by more than 20. I would not be surprised if Hornacek got that pink slip tonight or tomorrow.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #37339 of 93193

Still weird seeing Lamarcus Aldrige on the Spurs

post #37340 of 93193
The Rockets starting this game with some ugly shot selection.
post #37341 of 93193

How did the Kings do that

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #37342 of 93193
Chandler parsons is so bad
post #37343 of 93193
Danny Green back.
post #37344 of 93193

Danny Green is wylin :rollin :rollin . I can't believe he shot those

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #37345 of 93193

Danny Phantom lookin' like '14 in the 1st/

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

post #37346 of 93193
Lol Kevin Durant just asked a courtside hornets fan if he wanted to get sucker punched.
post #37347 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

Chandler parsons is so bad

Breh him and wesley matthews make me cringe when I watch them run and try to move

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #37348 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Danny Green is wylin roll.gif  roll.gif  . I can't believe he shot those

New year new me for green laugh.gif
post #37349 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongcouver604 View Post

Lol Kevin Durant just asked a courtside hornets fan if he wanted to get sucker punched.

The hell laugh.gif

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #37350 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongcouver604 View Post

Lol Kevin Durant just asked a courtside hornets fan if he wanted to get sucker punched.

KD's turn to the dark side is almost complete

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke