NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 133  

post #3961 of 93193
The collector is on point with a estute analysis.Wall is my front run er for mvp.Its no reason him or rubio can't win mvp in this new platinum era.I been on wall to get back to the level he was with the word of God hs rams
post #3962 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchpin33 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post


that Golden State defensive strategy when Tony Allen is on the floor is spreading across the NBA


lol coldblooded

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #3963 of 93193
Still nothing said about LeBron and the Cavs stomping the grizz by thirty on the road without irving?
post #3964 of 93193
Funniest thing about this Russell appearance debate is he said during draft night about LA and it's temptations can be distracting.
post #3965 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm91 View Post

Still nothing said about LeBron and the Cavs stomping the grizz by thirty on the road without irving?



Regular season superstar.
post #3966 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm91 View Post

Still nothing said about LeBron and the Cavs stomping the grizz by thirty on the road without irving?

You on the wrong message board partner 

 

Around these parts, lilbumrush drunk posts>LeBron praise posts

post #3967 of 93193
People wanna stan so hard for 2-4.

2-4 is 1 of 8 from downtown to start the year, yikes. That 12% shooting.

At least he can still rely on his athleticism.
post #3968 of 93193
Mudiay or Okafor is a no brainer.Lakers fans should be sick.2 perennial olympiad circa 2020-2024 olympics.how could Okafor not fit?kobe isn't even good as mudiaye
post #3969 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post



Regular season superstar.

Totally explains the back-back FINALS MVP.
post #3970 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post



Regular season superstar.

Totally explains the back-back FINALS MVP.

2-4.
post #3971 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm91 View Post

Still nothing said about LeBron and the Cavs stomping the grizz by thirty on the road without irving?

Nobody cares.

It's the first game of the season.

Last night means absolutely nothing in the long run for all 30 teams.
post #3972 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bushroot View Post

The collector is on point with a estute analysis.Wall is my front run er for mvp.Its no reason him or rubio can't win mvp in this new platinum era.I been on wall to get back to the level he was with the word of God hs rams

 

 

post #3973 of 93193
It's very early. And I do think D-LO will be a solid NBA player with a long career. Just not a superstar PG as he was tabbed to be.

These are the things I think he'll need to work on to become an All Star level PG....which I don't see happening.

-He will have to learn how to get his shot off without a pick.
-Will have to learn how to finish in traffic.
-Has to improve immensely on defense.
-Improve his shot selection.
-Become a more creative ball handler and get to the rim.
-Learn to move without the ball.
-Learn to draw fouls.
-Learn to advance the ball without going for the home run pass.
-Become more judicious with the slick passing.
-Learn to draw the defense and make the skip pass
-And become a better shooter.

Some of these will come with time and experience. Some I just don't see happening.

His strengths are he's a good shooter coming off a screen, and has great vision and natural feel for the game.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #3974 of 93193
Wall >westbrook...I thought long and hard...the westbrook that was drip g 40 would t appear until kd trade.i won't lie westbrook is finally better than kd.russel has turned into a double digit assisting,dunking,3 pt shooting monster.
post #3975 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post



Regular season superstar.

Totally explains the back-back FINALS MVP.

2-4.
accomplished more than CP0 ever will though
post #3976 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post



Regular season superstar.

Totally explains the back-back FINALS MVP.

2-4.
accomplished more than CP0 ever will though

Damn right. pimp.gif
post #3977 of 93193

post #3978 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bushroot View Post

Wall >westbrook...I thought long and hard...the westbrook that was drip g 40 would t appear until kd trade

 

 

Freshbrook-14.gif

post #3979 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty tony View Post


Nobody cares.

It's the first game of the season.

Last night means absolutely nothing in the long run for all 30 teams

lol lets praise lj for 4-13 shooting going for 12 points .... lj got carried by richard jefferson and k love yesterday.... 

post #3980 of 93193
Wall vs Russ November 11th in DC. We don't have to wait long.
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
post #3981 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

People wanna stan so hard for 2-4.

2-4 is 1 of 8 from downtown to start the year, yikes. That 12% shooting.

At least he can still rely on his athleticism.


Boogie better 3pt shooter than LeBruns? 8o

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

post #3982 of 93193

Cornballs talk more about Bron than the stans they claim to hate.

post #3983 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bushroot View Post

Mudiay or Okafor is a no brainer.Lakers fans should be sick.2 perennial olympiad circa 2020-2024 olympics.how could Okafor not fit?kobe isn't even good as mudiaye

D'lo is a good player. Just wish he was drafted by the 76ers.
post #3984 of 93193
Wall circled this game for a reason.he will get W ,westbrook can have 40.Nov 10th u will see #WALL4MVP
post #3985 of 93193

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil Bushroot View Post

Wall circled this game for a reason.he will get W ,westbrook can have 40

 

 

2014-15 records:

 

okc with all their injuries in the west: 45-37

 

wizards: 46-36

post #3986 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson999 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

People wanna stan so hard for 2-4.


2-4 is 1 of 8 from downtown to start the year, yikes. That 12% shooting.


At least he can still rely on his athleticism.


Boogie better 3pt shooter than LeBruns? nerd.gif

Yup. Lebbywinks also shooting a respectable 38% from the line. sick.gif
post #3987 of 93193

Austin Rivers getting investigated by the NBA for throwing a seat cushion at a fan during last night's Kings game

 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/clippers/2015/10/29/austin-rivers-seat-cushion-hit-fan-nba-investigating-clippers/74815170/

post #3988 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bushroot View Post

Mudiay or Okafor is a no brainer.Lakers fans should be sick.2 perennial olympiad circa 2020-2024 olympics.how could Okafor not fit?kobe isn't even good as mudiaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bushroot View Post

Wall >westbrook...I thought long and hard...the westbrook that was drip g 40 would t appear until kd trade.i won't lie westbrook is finally better than kd.russel has turned into a double digit assisting,dunking,3 pt shooting monster.

I'm glad your back
post #3989 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Yup. Lebbywinks also shooting a respectable 38% from the line. sick.gif

Washed.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
DS KD VI WTKD Size 14...
post #3990 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by suavament3 View Post

Austin Rivers getting investigated by the NBA for throwing a seat cushion at a fan during last night's Kings game

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/clippers/2015/10/29/austin-rivers-seat-cushion-hit-fan-nba-investigating-clippers/74815170/

So random laugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke