NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1410  

post #42271 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

I heard crowder and Whitman getting at each other Whitman calling crowder soft. Savage coaches these days

Funny thing is this happened much more in the 80s and early 90s. Players from those days always talk about how often it happened

post #42272 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Zeke killed those fools man. 

Wall cooked IT worse. Just missed the last shot. 36 13 7 7.
post #42273 of 93193
Crowder's turned into a really solid player & Boston re-signed him for peanuts mean.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #42274 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


Wall cooked IT worse. Just missed the last shot. 36 13 7 7.

Man I said it last night, that stat line is wild. I was reading on Tweet that stat line has only put put up 2 other times in NBA History

post #42275 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Crowder's turned into a really solid player & Boston re-signed him for peanuts mean.gif

Those Marquette dudes turn into better pros than they were college players man. It is wild, they are all of the same mode too.

 

Butler

Matthews

Crowder

post #42276 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 

So Isaiah Thomas is avg 21 3 and 7 w/a TS of 55%.

 

Wow.

Just know who introduced NT to the dude 8o

 

Isaiah Thomas Thread (Not Bad Boy's Zeke) http://niketalk.com/t/39155/isaiah-thomas-thread-not-bad-boys-zeke

post #42277 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Man I said it last night, that stat line is wild. I was reading on Tweet that stat line has only put put up 2 other times in NBA History

If we ever get healthy we can be a problem. Wall has elevated his game this season. Last night though Beal, Otto, Anderson and Kim K didn't suit up. Still should've closed that deal. Smh
post #42278 of 93193
Problem in what way?
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #42279 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


If we ever get healthy we can be a problem. Wall has elevated his game this season. Last night though Beal, Otto, Anderson and Kim K didn't suit up. Still should've closed that deal. Smh

At BEST yall would lose in the ECF. And that is a stretch

post #42280 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

At BEST yall would lose in the ECF. And that is a stretch

I'll take it. One round further then even I expect.
post #42281 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


I'll take it. One round further then even I expect.

I wouldn't BET on yall making it out of the 2nd round though.

post #42282 of 93193
Depends on the seedlings for the wiz
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #42283 of 93193
Wizards are not and won't be a problem. Let's be honest
post #42284 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

I wouldn't BET on yall making it out of the 2nd round though.

Me either until proven otherwise.
post #42285 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

Wizards are not and won't be a problem. Let's be honest

Problem = Legit Contender? 

post #42286 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

Wizards are not and won't be a problem. Let's be honest

Check what we do. Fast break points out scoring our opponents by over a 100 points in the last few games. 2nd in the NBA since December to..... the Warriors. It's funny how everyone believes our health issues haven't played a role in our record at all. We've beaten SA and blown out Cleveland once. Beat MIA and Chicago. How many teams have that on their resume this year?
post #42287 of 93193
I don't even know who the threat is in the East.

Miami? That it?

Noah injury killed the Bulls they are done.

Wizards just don't have it in them.

Hawks are just the Hawks.

Should have no problem but who knows
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #42288 of 93193
Cleveland has zero threats in the East

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

post #42289 of 93193
I think a healthy Raptors are the second best team in the East. Not saying much though.
post #42290 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Check what we do. Fast break points out scoring our opponents by over a 100 points in the last few games. 2nd in the NBA since December to..... the Warriors. It's funny how everyone believes our health issues haven't played a role in our record at all. We've beaten SA and blown out Cleveland once. Beat MIA and Chicago. How many teams have that on their resume this year?

19-20 on that resume
post #42291 of 93193
I give LeBron and Cleveland their respect. I don't think we are better then them healthy or not. Besides them though. We can beat everyone else in the East. Raptors are good but we saw last year how that regular season dominance didn't mean a thing.
post #42292 of 93193
That's not saying much
post #42293 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

I think a healthy Raptors are the second best team in the East. Not saying much though.

This.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #42294 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

19-20 on that resume

Context on why you won't provide. Blowout loss the the Pistons on yours. Lost to the Bucks also. Teams we haven't loss to this season. Shrugs
post #42295 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post


Noah injury killed the Bulls they are done.

 

What?

post #42296 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


Context on why you won't provide. Blowout loss the the Pistons on yours. Lost to the Bucks also. Teams we haven't loss to this season. Shrugs

Fantastic logic.

 

Keep it up. 

post #42297 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooster View Post

Fantastic logic.

Keep it up. 

It's meant to be funny. Not logical. When someone says 19-20 without providing obvious context on why that might be then you get my response. Simple to understand.
post #42298 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooster View Post

What?

He's out 4-6 months.

Will be back for playoffs at best but let's be real here
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #42299 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


It's meant to be funny.

Oh.

 

Fail.

post #42300 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post


He's out 4-6 months.

Will be back for playoffs at best but let's be real here

I realize that.

 

His impact hasn't been such that you write off that team based on that injury alone - considering how deep their front court is.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke