NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1430  

post #42871 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Kyrie played PG at Duke

Nolan Smith didn't know what to do playing off the ball in the games Kyrie was in

LeBron saved his career. It's that simple. Kyrie is still that playground legend and has everyone fooled because he's riding LeBrons coattails.

This is not true
post #42872 of 93193

Should be a fun game :Nthat

YouTube : I do sneaker videos, please check me out and SUBSCRIBE! Twitter : Follow!  Instagram : Follow!
YouTube : I do sneaker videos, please check me out and SUBSCRIBE! Twitter : Follow!  Instagram : Follow!
post #42873 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

i mean he still has top 3 handles in the league

He is but so would half the Rucker players in NY. Means nothing. He can't run offense effectively. How many times have we heard how bad CLE offense is? It's because they have no PG.
post #42874 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Kyrie played PG at Duke

Nolan smith handled the majority of the PG duties during Kyrie's 11 game stint. He was the Senior PG coming off a National championship. Kyrie played more off the ball.

That's false b. Nolan Smith didnt really run the 1 until irving went down that year. nolan didnt even run the 1 the year before either.
post #42875 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

LeBron saved his career. It's that simple. Kyrie is still that playground legend and has everyone fooled because he's riding LeBrons coattails.

i mean he still has top 3 handles in the league

It's handle.

"Handles" laugh.gif I hate when people say that. Not to single you out but I just talked about this earlier
post #42876 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

This?
This again ignores the context. If a superstar came to the Wizards after Wall's 4th season, then his narrative is the same as Kyrie's. It's an apples to oranges comparison. Period.
Part of changing a franchise is staying on the court man.

The person ignoring context is you. The fact is a superstar did NOT come to Washington and the wiz are now a playoff team. Period. To say Wall changed his franchise would be a fact. And then to even suggest Wall's health has any bearing in this conversation while talking about Kyrie is hilarious
post #42877 of 93193
oh look its the curry stopper
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
post #42878 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

That's false b. Nolan Smith didnt really run the 1 until irving went down that year. nolan didnt even run the 1 the year before either.

Never said Nolan ran the 1 the year before. That was Jon's year. Calling Kyrie an SG is a little stretch laugh.gif. But imo, him and Nolan shared the PG duties when they were on the floor together...with Nolan being more of the sound veteran...and once Kyrie went down...Nolan assumed the role as the sole PG.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #42879 of 93193
Curry-Draymond pick and roll is undefeated.
post #42880 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Kyrie played PG at Duke

Nolan smith handled the majority of the PG duties during Kyrie's 11 game stint. He was the Senior PG coming off a National championship. Kyrie played more off the ball.

That's false b. Nolan Smith didnt really run the 1 until irving went down that year. nolan didnt even run the 1 the year before either.

But Coach K had Nolan playing "PG" for the majority of his Jr/SR season. Not sure if Greg Paulus was playing with Nolan because then Greg was always the PG

Nolan Smith got buckets tho, what ever happened to him? All I remember is him getting carted off for a neck injury but I thought he would be okay
post #42881 of 93193

damn what a pass by green,. 

post #42882 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post


It's handle.

"Handles" laugh.gif I hate when people say that. Not to single you out but I just talked about this earlier

 

"he has top 3 handle in the league" nope. sounds trash. handles it is

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


He is but so would half the Rucker players in NY. Means nothing. He can't run offense effectively. How many times have we heard how bad CLE offense is? It's because they have no PG.

 

you're delusional, trolling, or both

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #42883 of 93193
It's just so easy for GS laugh.gif

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

post #42884 of 93193
That fadeaway from delly laugh.gif
post #42885 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post
 

 

"he has top 3 handle in the league" nope. sounds trash. handles it is

 

 

 

you're delusional, trolling, or both

yeah handle dont look right at all. 

post #42886 of 93193

damn jr feeling himself right now. 

post #42887 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

LeBron saved his career. It's that simple. Kyrie is still that playground legend and has everyone fooled because he's riding LeBrons coattails.

i mean he still has top 3 handles in the league

It's handle.

"Handles" laugh.gif I hate when people say that. Not to single you out but I just talked about this earlier

 

Handles > Handle

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

post #42888 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

 

"he has top 3 handle in the league" nope. sounds trash. handles it is



you're delusional, trolling, or both
yeah handle dont look right at all. 

But when you say it out loud it sounds ridiculous laugh.gif

I'm just saying..
post #42889 of 93193

check out my handle. lol. no check out my handles. 

post #42890 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Kyrie played PG at Duke

Nolan smith handled the majority of the PG duties during Kyrie's 11 game stint. He was the Senior PG coming off a National championship. Kyrie played more off the ball.

That's false b. Nolan Smith didnt really run the 1 until irving went down that year. nolan didnt even run the 1 the year before either.

But Coach K had Nolan playing "PG" for the majority of his Jr/SR season. Not sure if Greg Paulus was playing with Nolan because then Greg was always the PG

Nolan Smith got buckets tho, what ever happened to him? All I remember is him getting carted off for a neck injury but I thought he would be okay

You're mistaken. He tried to have nolan play the 1 his junior year but duke and nolan were more successful when jon scheyer ran the 1. Same thing when irving came to duke the next year.
post #42891 of 93193

Curry is feeling it early

Instagram: @Arturzee

Twitter: @Arturzeee

GO SEAHAWKS!

 

Instagram: @Arturzee

Twitter: @Arturzeee

GO SEAHAWKS!

 

post #42892 of 93193
GSW sick.gif
post #42893 of 93193
roll.gif

#TeamHandle
post #42894 of 93193

yoooooooooo why lebron shove curry like that? lmaooooooo

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #42895 of 93193
Lebron lol
post #42896 of 93193

lmao. lebron thinks hes going to get away  doing  that to the best player in the league. 

post #42897 of 93193
Lebron has had it laugh.gif
post #42898 of 93193
It's over!
post #42899 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Kyrie played PG at Duke

Nolan smith handled the majority of the PG duties during Kyrie's 11 game stint. He was the Senior PG coming off a National championship. Kyrie played more off the ball.

That's false b. Nolan Smith didnt really run the 1 until irving went down that year. nolan didnt even run the 1 the year before either.

But Coach K had Nolan playing "PG" for the majority of his Jr/SR season. Not sure if Greg Paulus was playing with Nolan because then Greg was always the PG

Nolan Smith got buckets tho, what ever happened to him? All I remember is him getting carted off for a neck injury but I thought he would be okay

You're mistaken. He tried to have nolan play the 1 his junior year but duke and nolan were more successful when jon scheyer ran the 1. Same thing when irving came to duke the next year.

Forgot all about Jon. Coach K loved that dude.
post #42900 of 93193

Steph :x

YouTube : I do sneaker videos, please check me out and SUBSCRIBE! Twitter : Follow!  Instagram : Follow!
YouTube : I do sneaker videos, please check me out and SUBSCRIBE! Twitter : Follow!  Instagram : Follow!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke