NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1431  

post #42901 of 93193
Human Torch Mode: Activated [x]
post #42902 of 93193
lebruan mad laugh.gif
lite work for curry smokin.gif
post #42903 of 93193
Bron has had enough of Curry lmaooo
post #42904 of 93193
eat **** lebron.... this is currys league now
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
post #42905 of 93193

LeBron fed up

post #42906 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

"he has top 3 handle in the league" nope. sounds trash. handles it is



you're delusional, trolling, or both

He has no point guard skill. Who gives a damn if he has handle. How many players are effective in the NBA when there best skill is handle? 18 double doubles in 5 seasons as a starting PG. 18!!!
post #42907 of 93193
It's about to be a washing. And Curry bout to hit for 40+ tonight. Bron doing all that why you ain't ask me about Curry Champagne they better get they mind right
post #42908 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

lebruan mad laugh.gif
lite work for curry smokin.gif

:hat

post #42909 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos19dm View Post

Should be a fun game nthat.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkain View Post

Lebron has had it laugh.gif

I turn to the game Curry getting tossed must be intense lol

IG: Romcadoo

 

Tumblr: b0b-photography

 

#teamwhitesocksonly nthat.gif 

IG: Romcadoo

 

Tumblr: b0b-photography

 

#teamwhitesocksonly nthat.gif 

post #42910 of 93193

Callin it now. Something fishy is about to go down in the 4th quarter in this game

post #42911 of 93193
and ya was doubting curry's spot on the olympics team laugh.gif

delly lickin his lips ready to do something dirty
post #42912 of 93193
Wanna see 45-50 by Curry smokin.gif
FS DS Nike Dunk High SB "YOTH" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/XkjHy
FS DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Red Firecracker" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/yXseb
FS DS Nike Dunk High SB "YOTH" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/XkjHy
FS DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Red Firecracker" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/yXseb
post #42913 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

He has no point guard skill. Who gives a damn if he has handle. How many players are effective in the NBA when there best skill is handle? 18 double doubles in 5 seasons as a starting PG. 18!!!

Son is a undersized 2

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

post #42914 of 93193
It's crazy how watching Kevin Love over the past two years has made me appreciate Chris Bosh.

I cannot stand watching this waste of space on the court. I would trade him for Ryan Anderson in a millisecond.
post #42915 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


He has no point guard skill. Who gives a damn if he has handle. How many players are effective in the NBA when there best skill is handle? 18 double doubles in 5 seasons as a starting PG. 18!!!

relax . its going to be okay. wall is a good player. 

post #42916 of 93193
laugh.gif LBJ pushing Curry and then he hits a 3
post #42917 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

"he has top 3 handle in the league" nope. sounds trash. handles it is



you're delusional, trolling, or both

He has no point guard skill. Who gives a damn if he has handle. How many players are effective in the NBA when there best skill is handle? 18 double doubles in 5 seasons as a starting PG. 18!!!

Damn didn't know it was just 18. That's ridiculous lmao
post #42918 of 93193
Cavs sent 3 players on that last curry pick and roll laugh.gif
"The world going one way... The people another yo"
"The world going one way... The people another yo"
post #42919 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbackhoney View Post
 

Callin it now. Something fishy is about to go down in the 4th quarter in this game

 

delly gonna accidentally fall into someones knees

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #42920 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

It's crazy how watching Kevin Love over the past two years has made me appreciate Chris Bosh.

I cannot stand watching this waste of space on the court. I would trade him for Ryan Anderson in a millisecond.

yeah i always smh at myself when i think back at how i used to believe he was the best pf in the L . 

post #42921 of 93193

Wait, we still arguing over traditional labled roles in a non traditional basketball era?


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
post #42922 of 93193
Now KLove hurt eyes.gif
One Last Ride
One Last Ride
post #42923 of 93193

i really aint trying to see a blowout. i want cle to wake up. 

post #42924 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

relax . its going to be okay. wall is a good player. 

Not even about Wall anymore. Wall had 18 in December this year alone. Kyrie is overhyped.

Cavs looking flabby and sick right now.
post #42925 of 93193
Vintage Varejao.
post #42926 of 93193
Look at that flop laugh.gif
post #42927 of 93193

haha anderson

post #42928 of 93193
Get Sideshow Bob outta here.
post #42929 of 93193
Was Love this soft in Sota?
"This is reminiscent to all the parks in the project
When my British Knights can rival your Foamposites
Don’t make me pull my Lottos out the closet
"
"This is reminiscent to all the parks in the project
When my British Knights can rival your Foamposites
Don’t make me pull my Lottos out the closet
"
post #42930 of 93193
smh @ webber complimenting varejao for a great flop.. wtf. mean.giflaugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke