NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1464  

post #43891 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Surprised the cops didn't come to me today for questioning

Because I witnessed a murder last night

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #43892 of 93193
The weird thing about MJ was he used to be so well dressed in his playing days.
post #43893 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

The weird thing about MJ was he used to be so well dressed in his playing days.

Trying to find that pic of young Michael Jordan dressed in well fitting jeans and a shirt

He looked pretty cool

Then he became old lol
post #43894 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Trying to find that pic of young Michael Jordan dressed in well fitting jeans and a shirt

He looked pretty cool

Then he became old lol
MJ Just washed
post #43895 of 93193

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #43896 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

The weird thing about MJ was he used to be so well dressed in his playing days.

He really wasn't. He wore expensive, flashy clothes, but his style has always been pretty awful.
post #43897 of 93193

D Wade takes the longest rests man.......

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #43898 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

The weird thing about MJ was he used to be so well dressed in his playing days.

He really wasn't. He wore expensive, flashy clothes, but his style has always been pretty awful.

but it fit. Money got caught in the baggy fashion of the mid 90s and never let it go.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #43899 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Surprised the cops didn't come to me today for questioning

Because I witnessed a murder last night

should have questioned you for stealing old, lame and stale jokes.
post #43900 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Surprised the cops didn't come to me today for questioning

Because I witnessed a murder last night

should have questioned you for stealing old, lame and stale jokes.

dwade damn gif face

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #43901 of 93193
I mean good god man I have never seen anything like that

My dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

should have questioned you for stealing old, lame and stale jokes.[/quote

When did that happen?
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #43902 of 93193
Our terrible offense looks like fake poo w/o the only pg's on the roster, ehck'

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

post #43903 of 93193

That Miami forecast...

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #43904 of 93193

Anthony Davis is a master criminal :{

 

If the pelicans don't make the playoffs, it will be the heist of the century.

 

Ima start calling him Anthony " Lufthansa" Davis.

post #43905 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Parker View Post

Anthony Davis is a master criminal mean.gif

If the pelicans don't make the playoffs, it will be the heist of the century.

Ima start calling him Anthony " Lufthansa" Davis.


AKA "Da Heist"
post #43906 of 93193
Anthony "Da Heist" Davis roll.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #43907 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Parker View Post
 

Anthony Davis is a master criminal :{

 

If the pelicans don't make the playoffs, it will be the heist of the century.

 

Ima start calling him Anthony " Lufthansa" Davis.

 

AD not playing well this season?

 

There's no way he's taking the crown from Byron Maxwell, not the same sport but a master with the robbery

PHARRELL NMD SIZE 10 $506.54 shipped

PHARRELL NMD SIZE 10 $506.54 shipped

post #43908 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

but it fit. Money got caught in the baggy fashion of the mid 90s and never let it go.

embarassed.gif Me too. . . . but my stuff isn't nearly as baggy as MJs. And regardless, skin tight jeans/pants on dudes will never makes sense to me.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #43909 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post

That Miami forecast...


I hope this is accurate. We got them tomorrow night.
post #43910 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGameofSoles View Post

AD not playing well this season?

There's no way he's taking the crown from Byron Maxwell, not the same sport but a master with the robbery

His putting up good numbers, but he continues to struggle with durability issues and his team sucks. So, it does make it seem that he was prematurely crowned the best player after Bron and coming for the crown.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #43911 of 93193
Really thought Gentry would make a difference, but the team has been plagued with too many injuries. I'll give them some time before I dismiss "Da Heist" a thief, but so far, it's trending that way. He is fragile though.
post #43912 of 93193
The problems with Anthony Davis:

1. Personal health
2. His team's health
3. His teammates' ability to play basketball competently
4. Most importantly: he ascended by such great leaps and bounds over his first three seasons that we expected another jump similar to that. He plateaued, which is to be expected when a player improves by that much every season. He'll be fine.
post #43913 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

The problems with Anthony Davis:

1. Personal health
2. His team's health
3. His teammates' ability to play basketball competently
4. Most importantly: he ascended by such great leaps and bounds over his first three seasons that we expected another jump similar to that. He plateaued, which is to be expected when a player improves by that much every season. He'll be fine.


Also, not enough Kendrick Perkins. Never enough Perk.
post #43914 of 93193
KG assaulting Ryan Anderson. laugh.gif
post #43915 of 93193

4 minute mark of the 3rd and Wade checks out of the game, down 19, turns the PG duties over to a 19yo Rookie so he can rest.

 

Man I'd hate to have him as my ride or die.

 

Oh well, On to the Thunder Game.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #43916 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

I still think they have a chance. An outside chance of course. They've played GSW just as tough as any other team twice. They probably should have won the second meeting

In terms of the Spurs, Aldridge has fit in faster than I thought but Clippers have to feel good about beating them last season

In terms of the Thunder, their offense looks pretty much the same as it did under Brooks. Whether you think that's a good or bad thing will dictate your perception of them
I still think the thunder had a better chance going to the wcf than the clippers based off talent alone. Not taking anything away from the clippers , but the gsw is an elite offense team with alot off weapons and the thunder has the personnel ton match if they can get consistent play from Durant and Westbrook along with Dion waiters as well. I think they can also go small with gs to match-up with em better then the clippers , which think if clippers have a chance at winning they'd have ton change their lineup and get rid not their bigs if possible to be able to win a game against them.
post #43917 of 93193
Tyreke is stupid.
post #43918 of 93193
Gallo cooking OKC like Mario Batali.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #43919 of 93193
I really like Garry Harris on the Nuggets. Very solid all around player for a 3rd year man.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #43920 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugheyFreeman View Post

I still think the thunder had a better chance going to the wcf than the clippers based off talent alone. Not taking anything away from the clippers , but the gsw is an elite offense team with alot off weapons and the thunder has the personnel ton match if they can get consistent play from Durant and Westbrook along with Dion waiters as well. I think they can also go small with gs to match-up with em better then the clippers , which think if clippers have a chance at winning they'd have ton change their lineup and get rid not their bigs if possible to be able to win a game against them.

You serious, man? Waiters is not good.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke