NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1491  

post #44701 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballkid11 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Pure brilliance around here today.nthat.gif

I have crossed over to the "Dark Side" OKC it is for me.

Although I do miss your old Avy smokin.gif...

Nice New one

I'm gonna rep this when I get my reup, and welcome Home G

 

And I lost my other avy when @EarldaGoat gave me the Xmas one. 

I tried to find it again to no avail.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #44702 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post
 

When I said for Melo to come harder, I am implying that he should've went harder on the dunk attempt. 
Looked like he's got no lift on that two handed dunk attempt. 

Other than that, Melo's good with me. 

melo was never a high flier tho lol. cant expect too much lift. just good enough lift.

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #44703 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

melo was never a high flier tho lol. cant expect too much lift. just good enough lift.
exactly bredren
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
twitter @rellyxpoo
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
twitter @rellyxpoo
post #44704 of 93193
We're expecting doughboy Melo to have lift at age 30? laugh.gif
post #44705 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD617 View Post

Also it's not just a couple guys anymore. Over 20 players have been hacked at least once this season. Hacking is WAY up compared to last season.

i?img=%2Fgraphics%2F2015%2F1218%2FInsider_151216_hacks_november%2D(2)_576x324.jpg&w=570


Player               2014-15

Hacks        
2015-16

Hacks
DeAndre Jordan LAC 137 49
Andre Drummond DET 13 22
Ian Mahinmi IND 4 16
Hassan Whiteside       MIA 1 10
Dwight Howard HOU       31 9
Rajon Rondo SAC 0 8
Other players   91 25
Total   277 139


That was from a month ago, that 139 number is from mid-December. We're on pace for well over 400 hacks this year, probably closer to 500. mean.gif  

Last year only 4% of games had at least one hack, this year it's 12%.

Thanks for posting that. I felt like I'd been seeing it a lot more this season than in the past. Interesting to see just how much it has increased.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #44706 of 93193
Are we forgetting that Melo's athletic prime was during his Got Milk campaign?

Sacramento Kings | San Francisco 49ers | San Francisco Giants | San Jose Sharks | Sacramento Republic FC | Sacramento Rivercats
Sacramento Kings | San Francisco 49ers | San Francisco Giants | San Jose Sharks | Sacramento Republic FC | Sacramento Rivercats
post #44707 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1eepyboy View Post


exactly bredren

 

bruh... im bout to have a heart attack if you answer this question correctly.... sleepyboy, from 360waves?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrand15 View Post

We're expecting doughboy Melo to have lift at age 30? laugh.gif

 

cmon man 30 aint why he aint got any lift lol. u see the resurgence of wade this year.

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #44708 of 93193
this guy took pics with Pop & Kawhi, they look thrilled roll.gif

CZRM2x5W0AERbUL?format=png&name=large

CZRL4X9WQAATLyB.jpg:large

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #44709 of 93193

I like kiwi's shirt

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

post #44710 of 93193
^^^ Is that at a play? Would not have guessed Pop and Kawhi as theater buffs.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #44711 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by erupt107th View Post

You have no idea how ridiculous this makes you sound. This literally happened roll.gif

You can no longer collide with the catcher/block the plate because ONE player broke his leg.

Unless this was a joke of some sort laugh.gif


you can still block the plate as long as you have the ball.
post #44712 of 93193

DAMNNNNNNNN man kawhi cant even smile for the fans? :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #44713 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricerocket1 View Post


you can still block the plate as long as you have the ball.

hes been wrong everywhere just let it go lol

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #44714 of 93193

Repped, thanks JD

post #44715 of 93193
WOW!

Couple of them Bulls losses were by 1. Record could of been more.
post #44716 of 93193
JJ Redick's having the quietest 50-50-90 season ever

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #44717 of 93193
Kawhi and Pop seeing plays together? that bonding. I dig it. judging by pops black mock turtle neck, it was either 'othello'..or 'steve jobs'

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #44718 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Kawhi and Pop seeing plays together? that bonding. I dig it. judging by pops black mock turtle neck, it was either 'othello'..or 'steve jobs'

laugh.gif
post #44719 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post



CZRL4X9WQAATLyB.jpg:large

 

Pop lookin like Jigsaw :x

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW Is
$525 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 BRED XI low
$250 (USD)

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW Is
$525 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 BRED XI low
$250 (USD)
post #44720 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricerocket1 View Post

you can still block the plate as long as you have the ball.
hes been wrong everywhere just let it go lol

You hven't proven a single thing I said wrong. Your argument was that rules aren't changed over a handful of players. I proved that rules have been changed because of a single player. You then offered an ill advised example in baseball, which I am almost sure you do not follow closely, which hurt your argument more than it helped. MLB changed a eule not only because of one player, but because of a single play.


Then you got into arguing semantics. JD proves that that it is happeneing mroe often than ever and with more players than you thought and you still can't accept that laugh.gif


You haven't made a valid point yet laugh.gif
post #44721 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

JJ Redick's having the quietest 50-50-90 season ever

It is kind of weird. Korver was getting all kind of attention when he was doing basically the same thing. Nobody outside of Clippers circles is talking about JJ. I guess its because the Hawks overall were a good story last year by being the best (regular season) team in the East, where as the Clippers have "struggled" this season. Plus, the Warriors record is kind of overshadowing everything.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #44722 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post
 

melo was never a high flier tho lol. cant expect too much lift. just good enough lift.

Right he was never a high flier. Lol 

I'd stay on the ground too if I'm eating cheerios all the time. 

:lol

post #44723 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballkid11 View Post

WOW!

Couple of them Bulls losses were by 1. Record could of been more.

To be fair, they also had a couple of close wins, including two overtime games, so you can't really think in those terms. On a related note, I find it kind of impressive they only had two OT games in the regular season. They only played ten non-regulation minutes all season. That helps a lot.
post #44724 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by erupt107th View Post


You hven't proven a single thing I said wrong. Your argument was that rules aren't changed over a handful of players. I proved that rules have been changed because of a single player. You then offered an ill advised example in baseball, which I am almost sure you do not follow closely, which hurt your argument more than it helped. MLB changed a eule not only because of one player, but because of a single play.


Then you got into arguing semantics. JD proves that that it is happeneing mroe often than ever and with more players than you thought and you still can't accept that laugh.gif


You haven't made a valid point yet laugh.gif

im not about to go back and forth with u. i did NOT say rules wont change for a single player. i said rules wont change cuz a handful of players can't shoot FTs. i also said 

 

"stop. they changed rules because one player was exploiting it and they didnt want everyone else to follow. everyone isn't getting hack-a-shaqd... becuz theyre in the nba and are expected to be able to shoot the same free throw your local diabetic at LA fitness can. cut it out."

 

so thats kind of the opposite of what u just accused me of saying. i already  acknowledged a rule was changed because of one player and then said THIS rule will not be changed cuz these 10 million dollar athletes cant figure out how to lob a ball 15 feet while 99% of the league can.

 

u say baseball hurt my argument but all i said is, next YOU would come back saying no one can slide.

then iu claimed that nobody is allowed to slide anymore when IN FACT that is NOT what happened, sliding is A-ok.

you then moved the goalposts saying well nobody is allowed to block the plate

i said that not being allowed to block the plate and not being allowed to slide are different

you were too dull to get the sarcasm tho...

then homie above came in saying but you CAN still block the plate as long as u have the ball

 

 

so not only were u wrong this entire time, but even after moving the goal posts, u still were wrong. it is not me who hasn't made a valid point yet. and no i dont follow baseball, but even I still knew u were still allowed to slide home. 

 

more-you-know.jpg

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #44725 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post
 

Right he was never a high flier. Lol 

I'd stay on the ground too if I'm eating cheerios all the time. 

:lol

 

oh man.... OH man... repped for the reference  :rollin  but i mean... in melos case, who wouldnt want cheerios

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #44726 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

JJ Redick's having the quietest 50-50-90 season ever

It is kind of weird. Korver was getting all kind of attention when he was doing basically the same thing. Nobody outside of Clippers circles is talking about JJ. I guess its because the Hawks overall were a good story last year by being the best (regular season) team in the East, where as the Clippers have "struggled" this season. Plus, the Warriors record is kind of overshadowing everything.

the clippers need a ryanjumpman to talk about these things 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #44727 of 93193
hahahaha Melo is so fat

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #44728 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post


It is kind of weird. Korver was getting all kind of attention when he was doing basically the same thing. Nobody outside of Clippers circles is talking about JJ. I guess its because the Hawks overall were a good story last year by being the best (regular season) team in the East, where as the Clippers have "struggled" this season. Plus, the Warriors record is kind of overshadowing everything.

I remember seeing gifs upon gifs explaining why Korver was so awesome

 

"Look at how he curls off this screen right into shooting motion"

 

Not a word about JJ though

post #44729 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post
 

I remember seeing gifs upon gifs explaining why Korver was so awesome

 

"Look at how he curls off this screen right into shooting motion"

 

Not a word about JJ though

 

that whole thing with the hawks was terrible last season. fools bronze if ive ever seen it. but man it was awesome to watch them two dudes go silent. same with animal and the cavs and whatever the other dude was making all those proclamations until the finals came

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #44730 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD617 View Post
 

Also it's not just a couple guys anymore. Over 20 players have been hacked at least once this season. Hacking is WAY up compared to last season.

 

i?img=%2Fgraphics%2F2015%2F1218%2FInsider_151216_hacks_november%2D(2)_576x324.jpg&w=570

 

 

Player               2014-15
Hacks        
2015-16
Hacks
DeAndre Jordan LAC 137 49
Andre Drummond DET 13 22
Ian Mahinmi IND 4 16
Hassan Whiteside       MIA 1 10
Dwight Howard HOU       31 9
Rajon Rondo SAC 0 8
Other players   91 25
Total   277 139

 

 

That was from a month ago, that 139 number is from mid-December. We're on pace for well over 400 hacks this year, probably closer to 500. :{ 

 

Last year only 4% of games had at least one hack, this year it's 12%.

 

 

But but...It's only a few players they said.

 

They should just "learn" how to shoot free throws they said.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke