NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1501  

post #45001 of 93193
Just make your free throws
post #45002 of 93193
Blatt has put on a clinic in Hack-a-DJ. Has worked perfectly in this game.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #45003 of 93193
Never can understand how you are a proeffesional and can't make 50% of your free throws. At least Dwight and Shaq shoot in the mid 50%-60s......DJ and Drummond are piss poor at under 40% smh

Cole Aldrich>>>>>> DJ
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #45004 of 93193
JR
post #45005 of 93193
Love plays well all the time just doesn't get the ball down low and when that happens he drifts on the perimeter like bosh did.
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #45006 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

kawaii can get buckets and lock down

 

KD is better at scoring but he's not even in the same league as kawaii defensively 

Again, you are talking about Kawhi's offense as if a LARGE amount of his makes aren't assisted.

 

PG has to work for his buckets and doesn't have the luxury of having as many offensive threats as KL has.

post #45007 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Never can understand how you are a proeffesional and can't make 50% of your free throws. At least Dwight and Shaq shoot in the mid 50%-60s......DJ and Drummond are piss poor at under 40% smh

Cole Aldrich>>>>>> DJ

THIS

You are paid millions of dollars, its not that difficult to make free throws
post #45008 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Never can understand how you are a proeffesional and can't make 50% of your free throws. At least Dwight and Shaq shoot in the mid 50%-60s......DJ and Drummond are piss poor at under 40% smh

Cole Aldrich>>>>>> DJ

post #45009 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Never can understand how you are a proeffesional and can't make 50% of your free throws. At least Dwight and Shaq shoot in the mid 50%-60s......DJ and Drummond are piss poor at under 40% smh

laugh.gif You haven't read through the thread today have you? Must of it has been devoted to the discussion of bad free throw shooting.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #45010 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbiker47 View Post


THIS

You are paid millions of dollars, its not that difficult to make free throws

Easy for us to say that sitting where we are sitting.

post #45011 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbiker47 View Post


THIS

You are paid millions of dollars, its not that difficult to make free throws

this nonsense again. im done with it. :lol

post #45012 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbiker47 View Post


THIS

You are paid millions of dollars, its not that difficult to make free throws

Easy for us to say that sitting where we are sitting.

i can shoot 50% from the line while sitting in a chair tho 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #45013 of 93193
I know I'm not the only one who saw that black ice melting on Brons head
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #45014 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

i can shoot 50% from the line while sitting in a chair tho 

You aren't 6'11 265 either.

 

Again, easy for us to say what we would/could do

 

Yall all have jobs and I am sure you don't do EVERYTHING you are "supposed to do."

A homeless person can say, "Yall get paid $39K and you can't even enter data in an Excel Spreadsheet right."

So yea, clearly it isn't that simple

post #45015 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

I know I'm not the only one who saw that black ice melting on Brons head

He too rich for that foolishness, just get the transplant already mean.gif

✩✩✩ NEW YORK KNICKS ✩✩✩

WELCOME TO THE OLD BROOKLYN



✩✩✩ NEW YORK KNICKS ✩✩✩

WELCOME TO THE OLD BROOKLYN


post #45016 of 93193
Has bron always taken a stepback during his free throws has apart of his routine? Never noticed it before.
post #45017 of 93193
Cavs W pimp.gif
post #45018 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post
 

You aren't 6'11 265 either.

 

Again, easy for us to say what we would/could do

 

Yall all have jobs and I am sure you don't do EVERYTHING you are "supposed to do."

A homeless person can say, "Yall get paid $39K and you can't even enter data in an Excel Spreadsheet right."

So yea, clearly it isn't that simple

dont even bother , we were at it all day. everything is easy and you can get better at everything . they  just lazy and dont practice. 

post #45019 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan View Post

He too rich for that foolishness, just get the transplant already mean.gif

MJ-Magic-Kareem-Shaq

Join the team Bron
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #45020 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchpin33 View Post

Has bron always taken a stepback during his free throws has apart of his routine? Never noticed it before.

Not sure when he started doing it, but I just noticed it vs. GSW

post #45021 of 93193
We probably would have lost anyway, but Glenn did not do a great job tonight. If you keep getting Jamal Crawford and Chris Paul guarding LeBron, then there's something wrong with your line-ups or defensive schemes.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #45022 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 

dont even bother , we were at it all day. everything is easy and you can get better at everything . they  just lazy and dont practice. 

Yea, folks have this weird idea that low success rate means lack of time put in. That isn't always the case. I am pretty sure DeAndrea shoots hundreds of free throws man. But, we have all the answers sitting on our dirty couches

post #45023 of 93193

Mo Williams almost wiped off all the black ice.. 

post #45024 of 93193
Hack a Whoever such a dweeb move. Afraid to compete
post #45025 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

We very well could go 0-5 on this road trip


you guys will win tomorrow :(

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #45026 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

We probably would have lost anyway, but Glenn did not do a great job tonight. If you keep getting Jamal Crawford and Chris Paul guarding LeBron, then there's something wrong with your line-ups or defensive schemes.

Switching happening isn't necessarily something you can blame on coaching. The stragegy COULD be to not switch but in game, different situations could happen to force a switch. Can't just blame that on coaching with SUCH confidence

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo View Post
 

Mo Williams almost wiped off all the black ice.. 

Yea I saw that. LeBron will probably tell him to not do that anymore LOL

post #45027 of 93193
Quote:
 Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post

Cavs W pimp.gif

 

:|

 

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #45028 of 93193
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post
 

I think it's a fallacy that simply because we don't see improvement on an athlete's game, it means they haven't been working on it. I honestly think it's as simple as "Some guys will only be ____  as good at ____ skill" in their careers. Rajon Rondo could spend ten years locked away in a gym, he's not going to shoot like Ray Allen. Could he improve? Of course, but maybe his improvement will only be minor.

 

And there's a difference between being a below average FT shooter and being as bad as Deandre/Andre/Dwight. And at least in Dwight's defense, he didn't have seasons where he was shooting in in the 30-40% range, at least he was in the 50s 

 

Tim ranged from 66% to 76% back down to 61% back up to 80% and so on, so while he made improvements and had some weak early years, he was never this bad where it became a gameplan to foul.

I appreciate this response man...........

post #45029 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Switching happening isn't necessarily something you can blame on coaching. The stragegy COULD be to not switch but in game, different situations could happen to force a switch. Can't just blame that on coaching with SUCH confidence

Thing is, I watch every Clippers game and know our personnel well. Every line up we put out there tonight included match ups that were easy for the Cavs to exploit. So, yeah, I'm pretty confident in my critique.

Not trying to take anything away from the Cavs - they played well. But I don't think we gave ourselves the best chance to win tonight.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #45030 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde the glide View Post

Hack a Whoever such a dweeb move. Afraid to compete

But it helped the Cavs every time they went to it tonight and, consequently, win. What is the point of competing but to win? So I don't think an employing a strategy that helps you win is anti-competitive.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke