NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1502  

post #45031 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post


Thing is, I watch every Clippers game and know our personnel well. Every line up we put out there tonight included match ups that were easy for the Cavs to exploit. So, yeah, I'm pretty confident in my critique.

Not trying to take anything away from the Cavs - they played well. But I don't think we gave ourselves the best chance to win tonight.

Which lineups would you stick to, which rotations would you like to see more of?

post #45032 of 93193
Expect to see a lot of Simmons and Boban. Not expecting much this game
post #45033 of 93193
Starting to really question Deandre Jordan as a basketball player. I mean, I always thought he was a bit overrated as a defender....but he could be even worse overall than I guaged.

His value is seeming like a bigger Reggie Evans right now.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #45034 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Starting to really question Deandre Jordan as a basketball player. I mean, I always thought he was a bit overrated as a defender....but he could be even worse overall than I guaged.

His value is seeming like a bigger Reggie Evans right now.

He is a role player man. He is a GREAT role player. Non-existent on one side of the court. I mean what he does, he does it well.

post #45035 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #45036 of 93193

http://niketalk.com/t/643205/2016-nba-all-star-weekend-starters-announced

 

improved All Star Weekend thread is made for anyone interested 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #45037 of 93193
just caught up with all the free throws talks...maybe basketball should implement what AL baseball does, a designated free throw shooters.
post #45038 of 93193
Looks like tnt got #popviched again in already boring matchup.
post #45039 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Which lineups would you stick to, which rotations would you like to see more of?

Its situational and depends on match-ups, but in this game we were getting killed on the boards and the Cavs were able to effectively to switch everything. So, less Pierce, Crawford and Luc and more Josh and Lance might have helped. I can't say for sure it would have made a huge difference, but I think it would have been worth a try.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #45040 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

He is a role player man. He is a GREAT role player. Non-existent on one side of the court. I mean what he does, he does it well.

He's supposed to be a "great defender". If you watch the clips enough, and look at the stats....he's an average defender by all standards. What he is is a great finisher, rebounder, hedger and athletic/rim runner.

I think what makes him worse than say a Drummond who has a similar skill set is lack of offense moves at all. Like not even one move or threat to score. I think you can find what DJ does by committee.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #45041 of 93193
Wasn't Doc suppose to get the clippers over the hump? Overrated Coach
post #45042 of 93193
Thread Starter 

I like the fan voting, even though we almost had Zaza as an all-star :lol We still have the coaches vote to fix the snubs, even though there's the chance fans vote someone completely undeserving.

post #45043 of 93193
if deandre really went to dallas, dude would've been exposed even more nerd.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

I like the fan voting, even though we almost had Zaza as an all-star laugh.gif  We still have the coaches vote to fix the snubs, even though there's the chance fans vote someone completely undeserving.

it's and exhibition gm. if i want to see zaza, it shouldn't be problem since that's what fans want


suns/spurs lit smokin.gif
post #45044 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

I like the fan voting, even though we almost had Zaza as an all-star laugh.gif  We still have the coaches vote to fix the snubs, even though there's the chance fans vote someone completely undeserving.

Coaches are pretty bad at voting too though laugh.gif. Won't surprise me to see Tony Parker in the ASG...
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #45045 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Coaches are pretty bad at voting too though laugh.gif. Won't surprise me to see Tony Parker in the ASG...

Hopefully he's not there
post #45046 of 93193
Thread Starter 

Oh of course.. that goes without saying. The only hope is they had off the votes to one of their assistants who likely knows who is playing well and doesn't just nominate the next biggest name.

post #45047 of 93193
Man I'm liking Devin Booker game.
post #45048 of 93193

Boban is in, let the Fun Begin

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #45049 of 93193
110mill and you miss a layup that boy Klove laugh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FSU LOS ANGELES LAKERS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FSU LOS ANGELES LAKERS
post #45050 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta View Post

110mill and you miss a layup that boy Klove laugh.gif

He put up some numbers against a Real team tonight, I will let him eat.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #45051 of 93193
DeAndre is a better fit with Dirk than he is with BLAKES
post #45052 of 93193
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #45053 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

durant over green??? mean.gif
guess i didnt stuff them ballots enough

Dray top 10

KD is KD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

DeAndre is a better fit with Dirk than he is with BLAKES

Word to ZAZA for taking his AllStar spot.

I wonder if the Dallas push to get Za in was simply to spite DJ.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #45054 of 93193

Now this is the Boogie that I wanted. 

The one who was a rider to start the season last year before the hit his Coach in the head.

 

This guy is fun, I can root for him. Leave that crying **** in the Car man.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #45055 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

DeAndre is a better fit with Dirk than he is with BLAKES

I'd like to hear your reasoning for that statement.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #45056 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Former NBA All-Star Cliff Robinson to enter weed business

Just call him Spliff Robinson.

Former NBA All-Star Cliff Robinson, who played on five teams including the Portland Trail Blazers throughout his career, is going into the marijuana game.

Robinson will open a business where he lives in Portland, Ore., under the aptly named Uncle Spliffy - a play on the nickname he earned on the hardwood, Uncle Cliffy.

"It's an opportunity for me to get out there and tell people a little bit about myself outside of basketball," Robinson told the Portland Business Journal. "People in Oregon know me as a basketball player, but I want to distill the stigma around cannabis, the misperception that athletes and cannabis are incompatible."

There's no timetable for the launch of the business, but the website UncleSpliffy.com has a coming soon message, with a massive pot leaf in the background.

http://nydn.us/1nBcdva


eek.gifroll.gifpimp.gif
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #45057 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post

eek.gifroll.gifpimp.gif

pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

Do your thing Cliffy.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #45058 of 93193
Cot damn this guy Boban is huge laugh.gif he makes Tyson Chandler look like a point guard
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #45059 of 93193
Suns got two players on their bench laugh.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #45060 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post
 
Quote:
Former NBA All-Star Cliff Robinson to enter weed business

Just call him Spliff Robinson.

Former NBA All-Star Cliff Robinson, who played on five teams including the Portland Trail Blazers throughout his career, is going into the marijuana game.

Robinson will open a business where he lives in Portland, Ore., under the aptly named Uncle Spliffy - a play on the nickname he earned on the hardwood, Uncle Cliffy.

"It's an opportunity for me to get out there and tell people a little bit about myself outside of basketball," Robinson told the Portland Business Journal. "People in Oregon know me as a basketball player, but I want to distill the stigma around cannabis, the misperception that athletes and cannabis are incompatible."

There's no timetable for the launch of the business, but the website UncleSpliffy.com has a coming soon message, with a massive pot leaf in the background.

http://nydn.us/1nBcdva


eek.gifroll.gifpimp.gif

:| at that website landing page

 

just took a low res picture from google images

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke