NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1656  

post #49651 of 93193
O yea, watched a bit of dlo this year too.. And pg in Denver, one or two games.. Then WCS, like a game


Kat and porzingis, were automatics
post #49652 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

dlo is not trash by any means and he has way more potential than randle

 

but I'm not a fan of building around a pg

im not a fan of either of them... shouldve drafted porzingus. stupid lakers. 

post #49653 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 

im not a fan of either of them... shouldve drafted porzingus. stupid lakers. 

I'm not a fan of Oakfo, DLOW, Mudiay but I think they'll all be starters for a long time

post #49654 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFolarin View Post

Apparently Utah is offering Trey Burke, Alec Burks and a pick for Jeff Teague

I proposed this on the fly, literally yesterday laugh.gif. Get it done. Please pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #49655 of 93193

Unless that pick is unprotected, Atlanta would be stupid to take it

post #49656 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Every rookie outside of Zing and KAT must be trash to some of you guys laugh.gif

Okafor has been balling out lately. Feel like he's flying under the radar.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #49657 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Every rookie outside of Zing and KAT must be trash to some of you guys laugh.gif

Okafor has been balling out lately. Feel like he's flying under the radar.

WCS is flying under Okafor's radar 

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #49658 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

No it hasn't. Only thing proven is GSW can beat hobbled and broke down teams in every single round of the playoffs.


If he missed they didn't matter.

 


Bro why are you citing the warriors, as if he didn't shoot under 40% for the entire series against the Bulls.

I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.
post #49659 of 93193
Quote:
@WNBA: #WNBA Approves Significant Changes to Regular-Season and Playoff Formats: on.nba.com/1PDxFpG

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #49660 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post


No it hasn't. Only thing proven is GSW can beat hobbled and broke down teams in every single round of the playoffs.

If he missed they didn't matter.
 

 

 

Bro why are you citing the warriors, as if he didn't shoot under 40% for the entire series against the Bulls.

Who won that Cavs/Bulls series though?

Cavs lost because Lebron couldn't shoot right........

 

nah man, Cavs won.....sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo why would I bring up a series he won?

Would I say, Bulls would have won if Lebron had shot worsterer? yea man, I don't know. 

You win.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #49661 of 93193

Okafor + Heat Pick + Thunder pick for D'Angelo Russell and the removal of the protection on the Lakers pick.

 

seen this on twitter with a poll with a total of 363 votes so far. 65% YES / 35% NO

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

post #49662 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post

I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.

why so hostile man

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #49663 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

No it hasn't. Only thing proven is GSW can beat hobbled and broke down teams in every single round of the playoffs.


If he missed they didn't matter.

 


Bro why are you citing the warriors, as if he didn't shoot under 40% for the entire series against the Bulls.

I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

 

shoeking is a legit fan of the game tho, he's not going to stop watching basketball 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #49664 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post


I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.

This man has had it

post #49665 of 93193
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post

I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.
why so hostile man

Bad day bro, work got me stressed.
post #49666 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post

[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post

I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.
why so hostile man

Bad day bro, work got me stressed.

every little thing is going to be alright 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #49667 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post

I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.

laugh.giflaugh.gif beat yall? Man what are you talking about, are you okay lol? Cavs aint my team my man

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #49668 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post


I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.

i think you have shoeking mistaken for jumpman. 

post #49669 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
 
Q
Hard Time (Click to show)
uote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

 

Yeah but while Lebron is still very good, his lack of shooting will be their downfall in the east.
 
It's like KD said in a recent interview, playing can get boring man.

Lebron will make those Jump Shots when it matters, he will.

sidenote: Westbrook shooting like 24% from 3pt right now. He that bad? Nah, just bored man

that theory has already been proven false. maybe in 2012

No it hasn't. Only thing proven is GSW can beat hobbled and broke down teams in every single round of the playoffs.

If he missed they didn't matter.

And ......I can't wait until OKC wins so you can jump on the OKC bandwagon.

I wish Spurs would win so you have to cheer for them as well.

I hope one year soon the Utah Jazz wins so you can convince people you "love the style they play with" and have to rock Utah gear.

I hope all the worst most boring franchises win so you don't have a cool team to cheer for, except the Pistons

I love westbrook though, I'd love it if he won. so that wouldn't bother me at all. I dont root against okc, i want them to flourish. i love russ and dj. i dont really like kd personality, but i dig his game. only ever rooted for the spurs against lebron. its usually f them dudes doh. pass on the jazz too. too boring lol. i like good basketball though, so if i find entertainment and theres nobody on your team that i dont like, i'll show love no doubt. unless they play the lakers. the 2 games the lakers played gsw it was **** those yellow bass turds for 48 minutes. i was roasting everything i typically ignore. draymond mouf. all those moving pics, klay aspergers. lol.

it's no secret my team is pretty hard to watch right now. i still want to enjoy watching hoops outside of the struggle ball the buss family has put together, so i watch and root for who i like. it's not like a conflict of interest, we're bottom 3 in the le

I'm just messing with you man

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #49670 of 93193

So happy Kyrie isn't an all star this year 8)

post #49671 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbackhoney View Post

So happy Kyrie isn't an all star this year glasses.gif

Mr. 18 career dbl dbl's lmao
post #49672 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

 
Hard Time (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

 


Yeah but while Lebron is still very good, his lack of shooting will be their downfall in the east.

 
It's like KD said in a recent interview, playing can get boring man.

Lebron will make those Jump Shots when it matters, he will.


sidenote: Westbrook shooting like 24% from 3pt right now. He that bad? Nah, just bored man


that theory has already been proven false. maybe in 2012


No it hasn't. Only thing proven is GSW can beat hobbled and broke down teams in every single round of the playoffs.


If he missed they didn't matter.


And ......I can't wait until OKC wins so you can jump on the OKC bandwagon.


I wish Spurs would win so you have to cheer for them as well.


I hope one year soon the Utah Jazz wins so you can convince people you "love the style they play with" and have to rock Utah gear.


I hope all the worst most boring franchises win so you don't have a cool team to cheer for, except the Pistons


I love westbrook though, I'd love it if he won. so that wouldn't bother me at all. I dont root against okc, i want them to flourish. i love russ and dj. i dont really like kd personality, but i dig his game. only ever rooted for the spurs against lebron. its usually f them dudes doh. pass on the jazz too. too boring lol. i like good basketball though, so if i find entertainment and theres nobody on your team that i dont like, i'll show love no doubt. unless they play the lakers. the 2 games the lakers played gsw it was **** those yellow bass turds for 48 minutes. i was roasting everything i typically ignore. draymond mouf. all those moving pics, klay aspergers. lol.


it's no secret my team is pretty hard to watch right now. i still want to enjoy watching hoops outside of the struggle ball the buss family has put together, so i watch and root for who i like. it's not like a conflict of interest, we're bottom 3 in the le
I'm just messing with you man

nah i know you cool, i wanted to address it because i know theres some cats that think i'm stanning for golden state for real. i'm a fan, but they arent 'my team'.


truth be told, things will be so much easier when Lebron retires. For all of us. I don't even mean from a competitive standpoint either, he's washed.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #49673 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post

[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansST View Post

I can't wait until we beat yall *@*# and you don't watch the NBA anymore.
why so hostile man

Bad day bro, work got me stressed.

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #49674 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbackhoney View Post

So happy Kyrie isn't an all star this year glasses.gif

Mr. 18 career dbl dbl's lmao

that really is a disgusting stat smh. dude sucks imo off that stat alone.

aww ****..just looked up top 10 chalmers...he has 6 career double doubles since '08. He started a total of 388 games out of 562. sick.gif

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #49675 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post


" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #49676 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post


post #49677 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


nah i know you cool, i wanted to address it because i know theres some cats that think i'm stanning for golden state for real. i'm a fan, but they arent 'my team'.


truth be told, things will be so much easier when Lebron retires. For all of us. I don't even mean from a competitive standpoint either, he's washed.

really tho. how can people people not like golden state. im a fan but i dont root for them to win(unless they playing the cavs) , but they  are the most entertaining team in the L. 

post #49678 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Coaches did a solid job overall though for the reserves. Not bad

I love it though. The stuck up Laker fans who love playing GM and pretending they know basketball.

Pepe thr Frog with trackline foreheads Randle and C Grade tyra bank calves Russell are both dudes that have attitude.

Clarkson a fake G too, dude talks semi hood, kind of like Butler. Would hate to grade his essasys.

If the talks to trade Rusell are true, then by golly then the Laker scouts should actually be fired.

To this day, no one knows the name of the towel boy in sweats for the Lakers. He has slicked back hair like Gordon gekko and facial features like Jake Jillihall.
post #49679 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post


Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #49680 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Pepe thr Frog with trackline foreheads Randle and C Grade tyra bank calves Russell are both dudes that have attitude.

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke