NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1665  

post #49921 of 93193
You can't let Bobby Portis flex on you like that b. Smh
post #49922 of 93193
Vince Carter's 46/16/10 triple-double from 2007 is on NBA TV.
post #49923 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Lakers fans just in a situation they haven't experienced for a while. They don't seem to realize that having a few nice young players doesn't really get you much when a championship is the goal. If you want to to get to contender level, you either need to draft a generational talent or someone good enough that a generational talent would want to play with them. IMO, Clarkson, Randle and Russell are not that.

Yep
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #49924 of 93193

WHy is Rose in the game.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #49925 of 93193
Marv pulling no punches on Huertas. "He's 32 years old and he looks it". Ha ha ha
post #49926 of 93193

we only 2 games ahead of the 6ers 8o:hat

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #49927 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

@bhzmafia14 gotta chill mean.giflaugh.gif

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/692937770109640705

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

post #49928 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

Vince Carter's 46/16/10 triple-double from 2007 is on NBA TV.

New Jersey Nets Vince Carter pimp.gif
New Jersey Nets Jason Kidd (who also had a triple double that game) pimp.gifpimp.gif
post #49929 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

we only 2 games ahead of the 6ers nerd.gifpimp.gif

Don't worry the fix is in. Ben already wearing purple and gold in college.
post #49930 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

You can't let Bobby Portis flex on you like that b. Smh


He's gonna be good! :hat 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

post #49931 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscarrillo427 View Post


New Jersey Nets Vince Carter pimp.gif
New Jersey Nets Jason Kidd (who also had a triple double that game) pimp.gifpimp.gif


I can't believe that squad never made it to the ECF :{

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

post #49932 of 93193
That lil girl gets more respect than Larry Nance Jr.
post #49933 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

we only 2 games ahead of the 6ers 8o:hat

i didn't know it was that bad.

post #49934 of 93193
Rose genuinely happy on the bench. Eight straight L's, L's!
mpls
mpls
post #49935 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

we only 2 games ahead of the 6ers 8o:hat

i didn't know it was that bad.

Or are the Sixers that good???

 

post #49936 of 93193
First All-Star Game in NBA history to feature no white players. I'm calling for a boycott. #whiteNBAplayerslivesmatter
post #49937 of 93193
post #49938 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

First All-Star Game in NBA history to feature no white players. I'm calling for a boycott. #whiteNBAplayerslivesmatter

#NBAsoblack :{

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #49939 of 93193
race thread in 3...2...1....

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #49940 of 93193
Wait pau didn't make the ASG?

If Kobe made it, why didn't Duncan make it. Especially over Aldridge.

So many questions. In b4 ASG during black history month conspiracist
post #49941 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

race thread in 3...2...1....

After the race draft in the NFL thread today I'm not sure who plays for who anymore. Where did Sammy Sosa end up going to?
post #49942 of 93193
As a proud Caucasian-American, I have no problem with this year's all-star selections. None of my pale brothers deserved it, except maybe Dirk. And we all know he's not white, just Dirk.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #49943 of 93193
Surprised Pau didn't make it

His defense sickens me but offensively he been ballin
post #49944 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

Wait pau didn't make the ASG?

If Kobe made it, why didn't Duncan make it. Especially over Aldridge.

So many questions. In b4 ASG during black history month conspiracist

1) Nobody wanted to see Duncan in an ASG in his Prime, forget seeing him at 40
2) Fans Want to see Kobe
post #49945 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

As a proud Caucasian-American, I have no problem with this year's all-star selections. None of my pale brothers deserved it, except maybe Dirk. And we all know he's not white, just Dirk.

to be fair, german is probably the whitest nationality there is 

 

just checked last year and it was dirk, pau and marc

 

how sad is it that the only chance for a white guy to make the allstar game this year was zaza through fan vote :lol

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #49946 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Surprised Pau didn't make it

His defense sickens me but offensively he been ballin

Pau is a HOF.  Guys who know basketball know.  

post #49947 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

to be fair, german is probably the whitest nationality there is 

 

just checked last year and it was dirk, pau and marc

 

how sad is it that the only chance for a white guy to make the allstar game this year was zaza through fan vote :lol

 

Clean cut and shaven.  Dude is really slick on both ends.  

post #49948 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 

Pau is a HOF.  Guys who know basketball know.  

First ballot :hat

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #49949 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

nobody is trying to watch Duncan drink jizz out of gatorade bottles during the all star game

wheres the pregame censor gif

post #49950 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

First All-Star Game in NBA history to feature no white players. I'm calling for a boycott. #whiteNBAplayerslivesmatter


#AllBlackEverthing 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke