NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1749  

post #52441 of 93193
Just send the Warriors to the Olympics sans Bogut and Barbosa
post #52442 of 93193

When Lance was in High School, he was in Special Education classes and his pops yelled at him something terrible in the stands. It explains a lot. 

#TAN #LOT


The space between her ears is greater than the space between her legs....
http://niketalk.com/t/526399/beh235-collection-sneaker-storytellers
#TAN #LOT


The space between her ears is greater than the space between her legs....
http://niketalk.com/t/526399/beh235-collection-sneaker-storytellers
post #52443 of 93193
I was at the Spurs game last night and my boys were texting me stephs stats. I was damn near glued to my phone trying to look for his highlights. Steph is unreal man.
post #52444 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpizzo View Post

ESPN this morning was saying its getting to the point where nba players might have to start fouling curry lolol 

just amazing to watch this kid play dude really just pulls up and shoots. If it was anyone else coaches would be heated as well as players but he earned the right to just shoot 

bruh hes ruining the game for young kids too, watching cyo games and kids be pullin up like curry only to hit nothing but backboards laugh.gif
post #52445 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

lol you're the only one in this whole damn thread who thinks east>>>>west

im pretty sure there other people besides warriors fans who thought for the longest damn the East was inferior than the West. i didn't even bring lebron into the equation lol you did. and we all know why you were playing the east vs west card. cause your team is sum frauds and you wanted a reason to give as to why they suck.


if the west and east had a playoff format in which the 1st seed west vs 1st east, 2nd seed west vs 2nd east, etc. I'm willing to bet west wins at the bare minimum of 6 of those playoff match ups. plegihboi you have the raptors as 2nd seed and the celtics as 4th in your conference and you were bragging? FOH b. and you didn't answer my question, what's the east vs west record. I'm pretty sure we both know the west is in the lead.

I'm not gonna waste my time with you today. I conceded the West was better last time time this was brought up based off head to head record. I don't know what it is now. Why don't you look it up since your asking me about it. What's your problem? I've been critical of the Wizards all season long and it's a fact the East is better this year as opposed to years previous. Again what's your problem? Why do you need me to validate the West being better for you. Does my opinion mean that much to you?

If if was a 5th we'd all be drunk. FOH with that. Your so fixated on head to head. I'd bet if the East record was better head to head you'd still say the West was better. You didn't say a word about East vs West until they took the head to head lead. Quiet before that. Convenient opinions don't get my respect. I said East was better at the beginning of the season. I can handle being wrong. Can you?
Edited by The Collector - 2/4/16 at 9:55am
post #52446 of 93193
between Durant/ Curry who's more of a once in a generation player... For as Much as Curry has been KILLING comp for the past 1 & 1/2... KD's been doing it for longer and the things he's able to do on the court is just as impressive

The dude is 6'11, PG like handle & quickness, and can also shoot from ANYWHERE on the floor.
post #52447 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

2 years ago the majority of this thread said that Curry had hit his ceiling laugh.gif just goes to show you nobody knows ****

If Curry improves again next yr, it's really just time to shut down the whole nba

Or at least kick the Warriors out of the league

only thing he can come back with now is that goku tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by beh235 View Post

When Lance was in High School, he was in Special Education classes and his pops yelled at him something terrible in the stands. It explains a lot. 

called it.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #52448 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyblunts View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpizzo View Post

ESPN this morning was saying its getting to the point where nba players might have to start fouling curry lolol 

just amazing to watch this kid play dude really just pulls up and shoots. If it was anyone else coaches would be heated as well as players but he earned the right to just shoot 

bruh hes ruining the game for young kids too, watching cyo games and kids be pullin up like curry only to hit nothing but backboards laugh.gif

Also pickup basketball at local gyms.. got errbody out here thinking they're Steph :x

post #52449 of 93193
I remember watching Curry's Davison Tourney run. I remember telling my boys I want Curry in this draft and they said naw he's too small laugh.gif
post #52450 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

lol you're the only one in this whole damn thread who thinks east>>>>west

im pretty sure there other people besides warriors fans who thought for the longest damn the East was inferior than the West. i didn't even bring lebron into the equation lol you did. and we all know why you were playing the east vs west card. cause your team is sum frauds and you wanted a reason to give as to why they suck.


if the west and east had a playoff format in which the 1st seed west vs 1st east, 2nd seed west vs 2nd east, etc. I'm willing to bet west wins at the bare minimum of 6 of those playoff match ups. plegihboi you have the raptors as 2nd seed and the celtics as 4th in your conference and you were bragging? FOH b. and you didn't answer my question, what's the east vs west record. I'm pretty sure we both know the west is in the lead.

I'm not gonna waste my time with you today. I conceded the West was better last time time this was brought up based off head to head record. I don't know what it is now. Why don't you look it up since your asking me about it. What's your problem? I've been critical of the Wizards all season long and it's a fact the East is better this year as opposed to years previous. Again what's your problem? Why do you need me to validate the West being better for you. Does my opinion mean that much to you?

lol no problem. i just thought how it was funny when you were bringing up east>>>west discussions when the season barely started. i haven't seen you admit that you were wrong but im glad you did. your opinion means absolutely nothing to me but i just wanted you to know that you know that you were wrong.

end of discussion.
post #52451 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post



pimp.gif

UA has to lace him with some Heat tho smokin.gif
Minnesota Timberwolves fan since '03-'04: $^%* KAREEM RUSH
lcahood on the Snap glasses.gif
Team ROSHE #11
(0 items)
  
Minnesota Timberwolves fan since '03-'04: $^%* KAREEM RUSH
lcahood on the Snap glasses.gif
Team ROSHE #11
(0 items)
  
post #52452 of 93193
we use to scream "jordan" and "kobe" for whatever reason, now its "curry!" laugh.gif
post #52453 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyisny View Post

between Durant/ Curry who's more of a once in a generation player... For as Much as Curry has been KILLING comp for the past 1 & 1/2... KD's been doing it for longer and the things he's able to do on the court is just as impressive

The dude is 6'11, PG like handle & quickness, and can also shoot from ANYWHERE on the floor.

both in a league of their own.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #52454 of 93193

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #52455 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

lol no problem. i just thought how it was funny when you were bringing up east>>>west discussions when the season barely started. i haven't seen you admit that you were wrong but im glad you did. your opinion means absolutely nothing to me but i just wanted you to know that you know that you were wrong.

end of discussion.

Like I said in my edit. You calling me out doesn't get my respect at all. You only want to bring it up now. When up until the first week of January the East had the head to head advantage. You had nothing to say. Now you wanna flex loudly. Front runner mentality. You may not care for my opinion but your thirst to prove me wrong is very real. What I say means something to you or you wouldn't care enough to do even that. Ha ha ha
post #52456 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

lol no problem. i just thought how it was funny when you were bringing up east>>>west discussions when the season barely started. i haven't seen you admit that you were wrong but im glad you did. your opinion means absolutely nothing to me but i just wanted you to know that you know that you were wrong.

end of discussion.

Like I said in my edit. You calling me out doesn't get my respect at all. You only want to bring it up now. When up until the first week of January the East had the head to head advantage. You had nothing to say. Now you wanna flex loudly. Front runner mentality. You may not care for my opinion but your thirst to prove me wrong is very real. What I say means something to you or you wouldn't care enough to do even that. Ha ha ha

tf you talking about. look back at my posts roll.gif

all i said is wait until the season progresses. i just thought it was dumb af to even bring up that when the season even began, especially considering the east has been the inferior conference for over a decade. that's all but i'm glad you realized you're wrong. i won't bring it up again.
post #52457 of 93193
I don't know why flagrant fouling is even brought up when trying to defend curry. That's not going to stop him from shooting from half court
post #52458 of 93193
Man I cannot wait for Saturday night...smokin.gif
post #52459 of 93193
Quote:
Russ Westbrook has more points this season than LeBron & Paul George, more assists than John Wall & CP3, and more rebs than Bosh & Ibaka

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #52460 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

tf you talking about. look back at my posts roll.gif

all i said is wait until the season progresses. i just thought it was dumb af to even bring up that when the season even began, especially considering the east has been the inferior conferences for over a decade. that's all but i'm glad you realized you're wrong. i won't bring it up again.

Wait until it progresses? The season isn't over yet. What you meant was progresses until the West has a better H2H record. That's what you did. Now your loudly proclaiming who's right and wrong. What happens if the East ends with the better H2H record? If that happens I want you to say the East is better and tell me I'm right. Man up and do that. Thanks
post #52461 of 93193


Real relationship goals.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #52462 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post


These dudes literally have two once in a generation type players... and yet they still aren't the favorites for a title mean.gif... someone in OKC's front office HAS to find a way to get them a legit 3rd scorer... Joe Johnson is literally the perfect fit for OKC and if the Nets are willing to do a buy out i think that move puts them neck & neck with GS for the championship..

But as of now a team starting Dion waiters/ Andre Roberson isn't going to be able to beat the GS in 7 I just don't see it
post #52463 of 93193
The East is not better laugh.gif
post #52464 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

tf you talking about. look back at my posts roll.gif

all i said is wait until the season progresses. i just thought it was dumb af to even bring up that when the season even began, especially considering the east has been the inferior conferences for over a decade. that's all but i'm glad you realized you're wrong. i won't bring it up again.

Wait until it progresses? The season isn't over yet. What you meant was progresses until the West has a better H2H record. That's what you did. Now your loudly proclaiming who's right and wrong. What happens if the East ends with the better H2H record? If that happens I want you to say the East is better and tell me I'm right. Man up and do that. Thanks

put sum $$$$ up
post #52465 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyisny View Post


These dudes literally have two once in a generation type players... and yet they still aren't the favorites for a title mean.gif... someone in OKC's front office HAS to find a way to get them a legit 3rd scorer... Joe Johnson is literally the perfect fit for OKC and if the Nets are willing to do a buy out i think that move puts them neck & neck with GS for the championship..

But as of now a team starting Dion waiters/ Andre Roberson isn't going to be able to beat the GS in 7 I just don't see it


Yep.... Iso Joe would help out a lot man.....

Swap My 750 Triple Black Yeezy size 11. For your size 12. NYC Preferred
Swap My 750 Triple Black Yeezy size 11. For your size 12. NYC Preferred
post #52466 of 93193
Memphis has a higher winning % than #3 ATL / BOS laugh.gif
post #52467 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyisny View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post


These dudes literally have two once in a generation type players... and yet they still aren't the favorites for a title mean.gif... someone in OKC's front office HAS to find a way to get them a legit 3rd scorer... Joe Johnson is literally the perfect fit for OKC and if the Nets are willing to do a buy out i think that move puts them neck & neck with GS for the championship..

But as of now a team starting Dion waiters/ Andre Roberson isn't going to be able to beat the GS in 7 I just don't see it

39 year old ISO Joe isn't the answer to any question. And that's my main man
post #52468 of 93193
no way no how joe johnson would help okc. stop being nostalgic.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #52469 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

put sum $$$$ up

Why would I do that now when the West is up? You should have put $ up earlier at the start of the season when I said the East was better. You didn't have a opinion then and took the wait and see approach. That's a suckers bet now.
post #52470 of 93193

I wonder if Joe Johnson could help the Kings

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke