NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1794  

post #53791 of 93193
i forgot what close games felt like. i miss the feeling tbh lol

...not really though
post #53792 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by yancancook90 View Post

i forgot what close games felt like. i miss the feeling tbh lol

...not really though

chill ,. yall the best team but relax, it was just last week the sixers crept up on you guys. acting like its been months since you had a close game. 

post #53793 of 93193
^ you right. i didnt watch that sixers game lol

"roaches" lmaooo
post #53794 of 93193
Im heading to the voodoo lady to put roots on Steph.
post #53795 of 93193
A-friend sounding like he got hit by TimidTebow's drunk driver
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #53796 of 93193
Warriors gave them a chance. Said its 0-0, your ball. Game over
DS Jordan 1 UNC sizes 9-12 $225 shipped
DS Doernbecher 95s size 8.5-10.5 $260 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 7y $200 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 11y, 12y, 1y $110 shipped
DS Jordan 1 UNC sizes 9-12 $225 shipped
DS Doernbecher 95s size 8.5-10.5 $260 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 7y $200 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 11y, 12y, 1y $110 shipped
post #53797 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

A-friend sounding like he got hit but TimidTebow's drunk driver
😂😂😂😂
post #53798 of 93193

im sick of mike breen calling every game with nose plugs

post #53799 of 93193

Y'all take the bait.

 

Every. Single. Time. :lol:{

post #53800 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

That's a loss.

I know y'all know we know.


No way you guys think, actually I can see why you'd think GSW would and will win again, but that's just me being rational and logical and understanding how one would think GSW is the favorite.


But, there is no way that team repeats. No chance with Thunder in the way and healthy.
give it up already. 

I've always thought you were cool, stand up guy, and you are.

But one day we will all meet, NT hoop summit or something, I will never forget how you led the charge of posts against my beliefs, and we're not only wrong, but like you championed the whole cause throughout the year as a Lakers fan. Maybe this day never comes, and you'll still be that cool guy to me, but if the day ever comes, I want to know Lakersman3000's real name and face even before I meet cool *** lawdog1, and that's just so I can ban you from future investments for not seeing progress and things that are, when they are

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #53801 of 93193
Tonight proved GSW is most def not guranteed for a back to back chip. Ya too blind to see that though so i aint eem gonna waste my time nd argue with ya. Talmbout goin 16-1... LOL. Not even the Damn team themselves believe that

GSW is one heck of a team i get that. I don't even dislike them like that but this talk of them goin 16-1 in the playoffs ya BUGGIN. Dudes was callin the season over the moment they took a 5 pt lead some of ya the most brainwashed train ridin basketball fans ive ever come across in my life.
post #53802 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post


I've always thought you were cool, stand up guy, and you are.

But one day we will all meet, NT hoop summit or something, I will never forget how you led the charge of posts against my beliefs, and we're not only wrong, but like you championed the whole cause throughout the year as a Lakers fan. Maybe this day never comes, and you'll still be that cool guy to me, but if the day ever comes, I want to know Lakersman3000's real name and face even before I meet cool *** lawdog1, and that's just so I can ban you from future investments for not seeing progress and things that are, when they are

:lol your a funny guy . on the real. 

post #53803 of 93193
Lmao **** the thunder . Warriors run this league. Respect your daddy
post #53804 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcshoxj6 View Post

dubs 117
okc 111

dubs by 6.

dammit almost. laugh.gif

#CHARGEON

"To die is nothing, but to live defeated & inglorious is dying daily"


† "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams" †






































































































"Yeah, don't you always call sweatpants...



#CHARGEON

"To die is nothing, but to live defeated & inglorious is dying daily"


† "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams" †






































































































"Yeah, don't you always call sweatpants...


post #53805 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmeisReal View Post

Tonight proved GSW is most def not guranteed for a back to back chip. Ya too blind to see that though so i aint eem gonna waste my time nd argue with ya. Talmbout goin 16-1... LOL. Not even the Damn team themselves believe that

GSW is one heck of a team i get that. I don't even dislike them like that but this talk of them goin 16-1 in the playoffs ya BUGGIN. Dudes was callin the season over the moment they took a 5 pt lead some of ya the most brainwashed train ridin basketball fans ive ever come across in my life.

Stop reading after the first line. I ain't even a GSW fan, and I live in the Bay Area. Who out there will beat them in the post season? Sure take the easy answer and say the Spurs after they got slap for 30.
Size 9
Large
Size 9
Large
post #53806 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

I've always thought you were cool, stand up guy, and you are.

But one day we will all meet, NT hoop summit or something, I will never forget how you led the charge of posts against my beliefs, and we're not only wrong, but like you championed the whole cause throughout the year as a Lakers fan. Maybe this day never comes, and you'll still be that cool guy to me, but if the day ever comes, I want to know Lakersman3000's real name and face even before I meet cool *** lawdog1, and that's just so I can ban you from future investments for not seeing progress and things that are, when they are

How did I get into this?
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #53807 of 93193
Miss any hot takes?
post #53808 of 93193
Things getting wild in here, it's not even the Allstar break yet and we saying who is and who not going to win the chip.

All I hope is that all 16 playoff teams are healthy going into the playoffs. Seem like every West team last year but GS had injuries
"This is reminiscent to all the parks in the project
When my British Knights can rival your Foamposites
Don’t make me pull my Lottos out the closet
"
"This is reminiscent to all the parks in the project
When my British Knights can rival your Foamposites
Don’t make me pull my Lottos out the closet
"
post #53809 of 93193
glass curry won't make it injury free through the rest of the season. I can't wait to see him fall from grace and CP3 take his title as best player in the world.
post #53810 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post

glass curry won't make it injury free through the rest of the season. I can't wait to see him fall from grace and CP3 take his title as best player in the world.

8/8 post
post #53811 of 93193
is that brendan haywood on espn?
post #53812 of 93193
Real talk is Haywood legally blind?
...and the Golden State would never paper hate...
...and the Golden State would never paper hate...
post #53813 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post

glass curry won't make it injury free through the rest of the season. I can't wait to see him fall from grace and CP3 take his title as best player in the world.

ok you killed it now. now you just want attention. 

post #53814 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Miss any hot takes?

not really, but i'll give one right now:

the Warriors bench would be an 8 seed

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #53815 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Miss any hot takes?

Piping hot. Boiling hot. Steamy.
Edited by Peep Game - 2/6/16 at 9:14pm
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #53816 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

ok you killed it now. now you just want attention. 
I can't wait until the lakers lose their pick..
post #53817 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Miss any hot takes?

not really, but i'll give one right now:

the Warriors bench would be an 8 seed

In the west or the east?
post #53818 of 93193
The only player I like on GS is Livingston...
post #53819 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

I've always thought you were cool, stand up guy, and you are.

But one day we will all meet, NT hoop summit or something, I will never forget how you led the charge of posts against my beliefs, and we're not only wrong, but like you championed the whole cause throughout the year as a Lakers fan. Maybe this day never comes, and you'll still be that cool guy to me, but if the day ever comes, I want to know Lakersman3000's real name and face even before I meet cool *** lawdog1, and that's just so I can ban you from future investments for not seeing progress and things that are, when they are

How did I get into this?

Cool is how.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #53820 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Miss any hot takes?

not really, but i'll give one right now:

the Warriors bench would be an 8 seed

In the west or the east?

the West

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke