NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1834  

post #54991 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

You sucked off GSW for a span of 30 minutes over 3 pages where you posted probably 20 times, all I read was "we da greats" and "yall da suckies" for an unbearable amount of time.
I wonder why you were on my mind. You act like a radio station that force feeds songs to the masses to promote. I wish you were a part of that Cam argument that got folks banned.


We are da greats though.








You're going to have to face the music that your squad can't do nothing to shut me up happy.gif

laugh.gif maaaan this dude
post #54992 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfranchise26 


Imagine Kobe Duncan and Pop.
I don't see Kobe buying in long-term. Offseason, few weeks into the season, sure.

But, Kobe and Pau worked immediately, and long-term. So I could totally be wrong.
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #54993 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

I heard that the real GSWfans rarely come in this thread.

we are always on your mind roll.gifroll.gif

You sucked off GSW for a span of 30 minutes over 3 pages where you posted probably 20 times, all I read was "we da greats" and "yall da suckies" for an unbearable amount of time.
I wonder why you were on my mind. You act like a radio station that force feeds songs to the masses to promote. I wish you were a part of that Cam argument that got folks banned.


bruh..I'm sorry..but...laugh.gif I'm in my office dying at this "we da greats" and "yall da suckies"

Hahaha roll.gif you like that

That's how I imagine Khalil's sports discussions in real life.
Real elementary like.
Real DJ Khaled on First Take like.

Skip: Why are the Heat guaranteed victory?
Khaled: We da best, kiss da ring!
Skip: Who told you this?
Khaled: Da Streetz!


Skip: Khalil Mack, why is GSW going to repeat?
Khalil : We da greats
Skip: What about potential challengers
Khalil: They da suckies

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #54994 of 93193
post #54995 of 93193
laugh.gif
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #54996 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post

I don't see Kobe buying in long-term. Offseason, few weeks into the season, sure.

But, Kobe and Pau worked immediately, and long-term. So I could totally be wrong.

Pau was really just an athletic tim duncan anyway
post #54997 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzlew View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR JSARG View Post

Would anybody in this thread be interested in writing articles for a new basketball e-magazine?

If you do and aren't looking to be paid for it, simply volunteering articles for fun can you PM me for more info or email courtsideconversations@gmail.com

Just think it could be a bit of fun for members in this thread.

Thanks NT Fam.

no one here actually knows anything about basketball.

i'd definitely read an article about @sea manup's top 8 washed players in the league


laugh.gif definitely

Well feel free to let people know that you think would be interested if you want


Its all a bit of fun.

And if you find yourself always posting and discussing with other members this could be a cool way to express your thoughts.
post #54998 of 93193
I did not lose a single rep so I will not miss The Collector at all

In the words of a-friend

F word that guy
post #54999 of 93193
laugh.gif
post #55000 of 93193

Rep test 8o 

 

Edit: I'm good :hat

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #55001 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I did not lose a single rep so I will not miss The Collector at all

In the words of a-friend

F word that guy
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #55002 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

@a-friend


74831c4413cad7f1b65a07ca4cca53d5.gif

roll.gif

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55003 of 93193

I lost like 10 rep points

so in the words of a-friend

F word that guy :|because of the ban

post #55004 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post

I don't see Kobe buying in long-term. Offseason, few weeks into the season, sure.

But, Kobe and Pau worked immediately, and long-term. So I could totally be wrong.

Pau was really just an athletic tim duncan anyway

I dont remember his defense ever being close to Tim Duncans level though.
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #55005 of 93193
Good point.
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #55006 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post


Hahaha roll.gif you like that

That's how I imagine Khalil's sports discussions in real life.
Real elementary like.
Real DJ Khaled on First Take like.

Skip: Why are the Heat guaranteed victory?
Khaled: We da best, kiss da ring!
Skip: Who told you this?
Khaled: Da Streetz!


Skip: Khalil Mack, why is GSW going to repeat?
Khalil : We da greats
Skip: What about potential challengers
Khalil: They da suckies

a-friend going in. you do a perfect jumpman. :lol 

post #55007 of 93193
post #55008 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

@a-friend


74831c4413cad7f1b65a07ca4cca53d5.gif

i'm still annoyed Steph messed up the buttons on his jacket

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #55009 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

I heard that the real GSWfans rarely come in this thread.

we are always on your mind roll.gifroll.gif

You sucked off GSW for a span of 30 minutes over 3 pages where you posted probably 20 times, all I read was "we da greats" and "yall da suckies" for an unbearable amount of time.
I wonder why you were on my mind. You act like a radio station that force feeds songs to the masses to promote. I wish you were a part of that Cam argument that got folks banned.


bruh..I'm sorry..but...laugh.gif I'm in my office dying at this "we da greats" and "yall da suckies"

Hahaha roll.gif you like that

That's how I imagine Khalil's sports discussions in real life.
Real elementary like.
Real DJ Khaled on First Take like.

Skip: Why are the Heat guaranteed victory?
Khaled: We da best, kiss da ring!
Skip: Who told you this?
Khaled: Da Streetz!


Skip: Khalil Mack, why is GSW going to repeat?
Khalil : We da greats
Skip: What about potential challengers
Khalil: They da suckies

so accurate actually

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #55010 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

I dont remember his defense ever being close to Tim Duncans level though.

Not srs

Last nite of nba action before the break. Cherish every moment bros
post #55011 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

I dont remember his defense ever being close to Tim Duncans level though.

Not srs

Last nite of nba action before the break. Cherish every moment bros
gone till the 18th sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif
post #55012 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalilMack52 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

I heard that the real GSWfans rarely come in this thread.

we are always on your mind roll.gifroll.gif

You sucked off GSW for a span of 30 minutes over 3 pages where you posted probably 20 times, all I read was "we da greats" and "yall da suckies" for an unbearable amount of time.
I wonder why you were on my mind. You act like a radio station that force feeds songs to the masses to promote. I wish you were a part of that Cam argument that got folks banned.


bruh..I'm sorry..but...laugh.gif I'm in my office dying at this "we da greats" and "yall da suckies"

Hahaha roll.gif you like that

That's how I imagine Khalil's sports discussions in real life.
Real elementary like.
Real DJ Khaled on First Take like.

Skip: Why are the Heat guaranteed victory?
Khaled: We da best, kiss da ring!
Skip: Who told you this?
Khaled: Da Streetz!


Skip: Khalil Mack, why is GSW going to repeat?
Khalil : We da greats
Skip: What about potential challengers
Khalil: They da suckies

so accurate actually

It was so bad that even Skip and Stephen A didn't need to troll for the lulz
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #55013 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post


gone till the 18th sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

:{ hate when there is no ball on. 

post #55014 of 93193

2 games Tomorrow.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55015 of 93193
With legit teams I mean
post #55016 of 93193
You my guyyyy i like yo styleee
post #55017 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

With legit teams I mean

Never wrong are you

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55018 of 93193
Some say I'm omniscient
post #55019 of 93193




I still think the spurs are going to get things together when duncan comes back
post #55020 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

I dont remember his defense ever being close to Tim Duncans level though.

Not srs

Last nite of nba action before the break. Cherish every moment bros
gone till the 18th sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

least we got the Kanye album coming 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke