NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1860  

post #55771 of 93193

let a-friend choose , srs his decision will determine whos better 

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

post #55772 of 93193

Thunder are done because it's still KD and Russy taking turns

 

And because Golden State is better

 

:( sorry A-Friend

post #55773 of 93193
"Let's agree to disagree" should be a term used more frequent on here.

Instead when we can't change somebodys mind or other side has good points, we too often default to personal attacks.
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #55774 of 93193

@lakersman3000   @iLLiCiT305KD all day over Westbrook, no question.

 

I'd take KD over Westbrook and another player of your chosing.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55775 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

Instead when we can't change somebodys mind or other side has good points, we too often default to personal attacks.

The internet in a nutshell. Ad hominems and strawmans aplenty

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #55776 of 93193

KD can create and get his shot off at any time.

 

KD isn't as dominant as he can be, because he doesn't need to be, simple as that.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55777 of 93193
yeah its crazy to me anyone actually thinks russ is better then kd . westbrooks greatest asset is his athleticism . his game is awkward, its not natural. hes a great , elite athlete. he doesnt have many other elite skills. shooting, footwork , post game.  once he lose that athleticism hes is going to fall off hard and quick. 
his game will not age well at all. i guarantee that. 

the biggest reason why i wouldnt want the lakers to lock him up longterm. 


Edited by lakersman3000 - 2/11/16 at 9:23pm
post #55778 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 

@lakersman3000   @iLLiCiT305KD all day over Westbrook, no question.

 

I'd take KD over Westbrook and another player of your chosing.

:(

 

 

i feel like i got into an argument about my wife not being an O and then i get home and she was smashing a homie

 

 

come to miami russ  

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

post #55779 of 93193

kd over westbrook easy... yall already saw the evidence with the past two seasons..

post #55780 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 
yeah its crazy to me anyone actually thinks russ is better then kd . westbrooks greatest asset is his athleticism . his game is awkward, its not natural. hes a great , elite athlete. he doesnt have many other elite skills. shooting, footwork , post game.  once he lose that athleticism hes is going to fall off hard and quick. 
his game will not age well at all. i guarantee that. 

It's not that crazy at a surface level but if you peel back the stats and highlights and get to the nuts and bolts of what makes each person great, KD's skillset is head and shoulders above Russ.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55781 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post


Instead when we can't change somebodys mind or other side has good points, we too often default to personal attacks.

Take all my reps
post #55782 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLiCiT305 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 

@lakersman3000   @iLLiCiT305KD all day over Westbrook, no question.

 

I'd take KD over Westbrook and another player of your chosing.

:(

 

 

i feel like i got into an argument about my wife not being an O and then i get home and she was smashing a homie

 

 

come to miami russ  

:rollin

A+ for the analogy. I saw that as clear as you posted it.:lol

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55783 of 93193

There's no way in hell Russ is better than KD. 

 

He's 6'3, 6'4, and can't really shoot or defend.

 

Now his athleticism more than makes up for it, especially with Durant and Co. there, but to me in my eyes there's a significant difference in terms of who's better between the two. 

 

His lack of shooting and defense is masked to a degree because for one he's a great player and for two he's on a terrific team, but if he's the main option on a team, then these are glaring red flags. Red flags that will probably stifle you to an at best, 7th or 8th spot in the west.


Edited by shoeking2102 - 2/11/16 at 10:48pm

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #55784 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 

:rollin

A+ for the analogy. I saw that as clear as you posted it.:lol

:lol

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

no longer the weeknd of the crew cause beauty behind the madness sucks

giannis is a future nba star

post #55785 of 93193
Wasn't Russ a good defender a few years ago? What happened?

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #55786 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Wasn't Russ a good defender a few years ago? What happened?

cuz the league calls ticky tack fouls. if he really defended. he'd pick up 3 fouls by 3:69 in the 1st Quarter.

post #55787 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Wasn't Russ a good defender a few years ago? What happened?
that was just a misconception.
post #55788 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Wasn't Russ a good defender a few years ago? What happened?

Snoop%20Dog%20says%20No.gif

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #55789 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

"Let's agree to disagree" should be a term used more frequent on here.

Instead when we can't change somebodys mind or other side has good points, we too often default to personal attacks.

hell no. In fact, I hate that phrase. It gives people the right to be wrong and just end the argument. It's annoying af when I debate with someone and they have no points left, so they're just like, 'well, that's your opinion, let's agree to disagree'


how about no. how about, you're wrong. How about, I'm spitting facts and whether you agree with said facts or not, it doesn't change anything in regards to what is true or not? how about that phrase is garbage and just a conversational loophole to the weak-minded. how about gfy. not you personally MF




/rant

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #55790 of 93193
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLiCiT305 View Post
 

why cant Orlando ever keep a player or sign a big name (except for tmac/grant hill once) ......it has to be their management ? orlando is a nice place and maybe not a party town but miami is down the street for that 

It's not as if Orlando has a long list of players they "let go" who go on to become superstars.. 

 

Shaq and Dwight wanted out and wanted a bigger market.. Orlando was just unfortunate there. It's a small market, but they do have the advantage of nice weather and no state income tax as well. 

 

They haven't really been in a position to sign big names.. they were over the cap when they were a contending/playoff team, and once Dwight left they weren't desirable at all. Who would want to join that team? It'll be interesting what they do in the coming offseason now that they have some positive young pieces and are improving.

post #55791 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly 
Instead when we can't change somebodys mind or other side has good points, we too often default to personal attacks.
The internet in a nutshell. Ad hominems and strawmans aplenty
People in a nutshell.
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #55792 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


hell no. In fact, I hate that phrase. It gives people the right to be wrong and just end the argument. It's annoying af when I debate with someone and they have no points left, so they're just like, 'well, that's your opinion, let's agree to disagree'


how about no. how about, you're wrong. How about, I'm spitting facts and whether you agree with said facts or not, it doesn't change anything in regards to what is true or not? how about that phrase is garbage and just a conversational loophole to the weak-minded. how about gfy. not you personally MF




/rant

:lol  my dude freeze with the truth right here. 

post #55793 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


hell no. In fact, I hate that phrase. It gives people the right to be wrong and just end the argument. It's annoying af when I debate with someone and they have no points left, so they're just like, 'well, that's your opinion, let's agree to disagree'


how about no. how about, you're wrong. How about, I'm spitting facts and whether you agree with said facts or not, it doesn't change anything in regards to what is true or not? how about that phrase is garbage and just a conversational loophole to the weak-minded. how about gfy. not you personally MF




/rant

This man, though has had it, brings up valid points quite calmly 

post #55794 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post
 

This man, though has had it, brings up valid points quite calmly 

:rollin

post #55795 of 93193
Thread Starter 

"this man has had it" is one of my favorite random NT things

post #55796 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post
 

"this man has had it" is one of my favorite random NT things

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

E92 ///M

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

E92 ///M

post #55797 of 93193
I'm going to start using 'let's agree to disagree' if I ever find myself in a discussion with Freeze
post #55798 of 93193
that line is pure comedy to me too.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #55799 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

that line is pure comedy to me too.

me three. 

post #55800 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I'm going to start using 'let's agree to disagree' if I ever find myself in a discussion with Freeze

lmaooo some men just want to watch the world burn

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke