NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1934  

post #57991 of 93193
Why does ESPN have a headline about Monty Williams, yet show a picture of doc?

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

post #57992 of 93193



post #57993 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Are they gonna break the record or not?

Either way, they play the Grizzlies a few times at the end of the year. I was thinking about picking up some tickets for those games when they were on their 20+ streak. Seems like a good buy at the moment.

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

post #57994 of 93193
Quote:
 .@SleepTrainArena court gets makeover for tonight's Kings game LOOK: http://on.nba.com/1PWRF7z  (via @SacramentoKings)

 

 

@rck3sactown 

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #57995 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post

Either way, they play the Grizzlies a few times at the end of the year. I was thinking about picking up some tickets for those games when they were on their 20+ streak. Seems like a good buy at the moment.

Yea I've been strongly considering copping some tix to see the next dubs/clips game. Was thinking about waiting it out til the conference finals but let's be real, it's the clippers laugh.gif

Wanted to see if shoeking was willing to wager on the dubs breaking the record to see where he really stands but I already know the answer
post #57996 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post


Yea I've been strongly considering copping some tix to see the next dubs/clips game. Was thinking about waiting it out til the conference finals but let's be real, it's the clippers laugh.gif

Wanted to see if shoeking was willing to wager on the dubs breaking the record to see where he really stands but I already know the answer

 

k.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #57997 of 93193
What's the spurs record against the top 5 NBA teams sick.gif
post #57998 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdtimearound View Post

Can his team realistically beat the Warriors 4 times

Yes they can.

in the same series.




not a chance. draymond and iggy gonna deactivate bron again. have him shooting in the low 30%s again. kyrie has nothing for curry. kyrie really not even that impressive any more. steph wasn't biting on any of those handles. T-1000 Klay gonna lock up jr smith. Bogut gonna break TT.


Cleveland's only chance is Channin frye. lol. good luck with that.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #57999 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

Quote:
.@SleepTrainArena
court gets makeover for tonight's Kings game LOOK:http://on.nba.com/1PWRF7z
(via@SacramentoKings
)




@rck3sactown

kings throwback night? more like pepsi out here skrong

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58000 of 93193
bruhhh NT trippin balls

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58001 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Legit might retire with a 2-7 record or something

devil.gif
laugh.gif that Dallas loss is really gonna haunt him.

Though I think the Heat had no business losing that series, had they won, I think Lebron would've been much more full of himself than people already think he is. He (and the Heat in general) wouldn't have made it an all out mission to win the following year. The first year they thought they'd be handed the title. The second year, they made winning a priority.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #58002 of 93193
Yeah, I have a pretty hard time seeing how GSW doesn't break the record so long as they stay healthy. Yeah, I know that their remaining schedule is theoretically tougher than their schedule in the first half of the season, but still. Lately they've seemed to play even better against the teams that are supposedly the biggest threats to them.

Also, you could argue that they really only have 1 legitimate loss this season. First loss was the last game of a seven game trip - no team in history has ever swept a trip that long. Next loss was a game that Steph sat out. And I think Draymond sat for one of the other losses. So, that tells me that, if their full squad is in-tact, they'll slip a few more times this season. But 6 or 7 more times? Highly, highly doubtful.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #58003 of 93193
NT back on that yuku ****

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58004 of 93193
Asterisk. Lockout season
post #58005 of 93193
Timmy and Kobe's last meeting tonight fellas


Let that sink in for a moment frown.gif
post #58006 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

NT back on that yuku ****

Damn Yeezys got the site going crazy mean.gif
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #58007 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Steaming hot. I'd be surprised. It's almost like they're playing a different sport.

laugh.gif  I know man, but here's why.

For starters, I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They obviously are in an entirely different stratosphere in comparison to the rest of the league.

However, 

Interconference matchups increase ten fold during the 2nd half of the season. By NO Means am I trying to knock the Dubs, but they've played OKC once, SAS once, and LAC twice within the first week or so of the season. And of those games, only one was on the road. The thinking, is that it'll be significantly tougher to be that good down the stretch this year. They've got the 3rd strongest strength of schedule remaining in the league, and they've got to go on the road against LAC, OKC multiple times, and SAS multiple times. I think they play LAC 2x, OKC 2x, and SAS 3x. All those games could go either way. And that's not counting a random loss here and there. 

The hot take is that they won't do it. The real take is that they obviously can do it, but it's going to be incredibly tough. They are elite though, so they could do it, but I'm betting against it.
Fair point. Those road games are gonna be a bit tougher & they have to play quite a bit of them.
Edited by ill steelo - 2/19/16 at 9:08am
  
  
post #58008 of 93193
I'm sad at that. I hope tim and manu and tony all play and i hope together with pop they all have a group hug at center court and reminisce about all the times kobe beat them in the play offs.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58009 of 93193
damn yeezys got NT feeling like Finishline on a release day

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58010 of 93193
gah. double

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58011 of 93193
Quote:
They are elite though, so they could do it, but I'm betting against it.

I missed this part laugh.gif. Or is it just a figure of speech nerd.gif
post #58012 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Legit might retire with a 2-7 record or something

devil.gif
laugh.gif that Dallas loss is really gonna haunt him.

Though I think the Heat had no business losing that series, had they won, I think Lebron would've been much more full of himself than people already think he is. He (and the Heat in general) wouldn't have made it an all out mission to win the following year. The first year they thought they'd be handed the title. The second year, they made winning a priority.
That's fair. They def got humbled after that DAL loss, realized that they could actually be beaten when it matters laugh.gif
  
  
post #58013 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post

Either way, they play the Grizzlies a few times at the end of the year. I was thinking about picking up some tickets for those games when they were on their 20+ streak. Seems like a good buy at the moment.

Yea I've been strongly considering copping some tix to see the next dubs/clips game. Was thinking about waiting it out til the conference finals but let's be real, it's the clippers laugh.gif

Wanted to see if shoeking was willing to wager on the dubs breaking the record to see where he really stands but I already know the answer

You know damn well you weren't gonna buy no damn WCF tickets. Tomorrow's game is already 4x the regular price for My season seats. A WCF game would Certainly approach 1,000. laugh.gif


And if you really are trying to spend that much, hit me up come playoff time laugh.gif
post #58014 of 93193
@erupt107th Damn I didn't even realize the game is tomorrow laugh.gif. That's the last one at staples right? I wouldn't mind tricking on tickets. I splurged last year getting some good seats to the cavs game for me and pops. Worth every penny. My sister has the plug but if it actually happens I'll def hit you up

Where are your seats btw? nerd.gif
Edited by leemelone - 2/19/16 at 9:22am
post #58015 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA PLAYOFFS View Post

Almost that time of year again. pimp.gif

You guys ready?

(Not you Laker fans)
oh you think you funny. you got jokes b? this amusing to you?

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58016 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by atransta View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Tomorrow, OKC starts a 14 game stretch that's brutal. Maybe 2 gimmes in there.

Time for everyone to see who they are.

It should be fun pimp.gif

Perfectly said pimp.gif

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #58017 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

@erupt107th Damn I didn't even realize the game is tomorrow laugh.gif. That's the last one at staples right? I wouldn't mind tricking on tickets. I splurged last year getting some good seats to the cavs game for me and pops. Worth every penny. My sister has the plug but if it actually happens I'll def hit you up

Where are your seats btw? nerd.gif

Im in 209 but recently I have recieved some credits on the Clippers ticketup app where I'm able to upgrade to a better seat after tip-off. Was able to upgrade to the 100 level jawns for $85 a ticket. Still have ~$300 credit pimp.gif

Warriros, Bulls, Lakers, Cavs, Celtics is where I try to make my money back on season tickets. I usually try to go to the cavs game and one warriors game. I sell the rest for minimum 3x what I paid laugh.gif
post #58018 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf View Post

Yes they can.

No they can't.
post #58019 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by erupt107th View Post

Im in 209 but recently I have recieved some credits on the Clippers ticketup app where I'm able to upgrade to a better seat after tip-off. Was able to upgrade to the 100 level jawns for $85 a ticket. Still have ~$300 credit pimp.gif

Warriros, Bulls, Lakers, Cavs, Celtics is where I try to make my money back on season tickets. I usually try to go to the cavs game and one warriors game. I sell the rest for minimum 3x what I paid laugh.gif

I feel you. If I had season tix to the clippers I'd be tryna get rid of them thangs too. Not trying to sit thru 41 games of that mess laugh.gif.

But yea I'll be hitting you up. If not gsw maybe okc, mayyybe even houston. we'll see how it shakes out.
post #58020 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA PLAYOFFS View Post

Almost that time of year again. pimp.gif

You guys ready?

(Not you Laker fans)

Go home

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke