NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1935  

post #58021 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Lmao, damn. Someone had too much coffee or red bull this morning.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Pictured him typing with two empty 16oz Redbull cans on the desk.


Side notes:
1. Saying GSW won't get the record is a def hot take, but reasonable. They have OKC twice on the next week, that could be 2 right quick. Hot take or not, I cosign with shoeking and out of reason not hate, but I hate TF out of those feminine deodorant smelling mofos

2. Wizards won't be 10th for long, in the East. I say as high as 3 by season end, no lower than 5, bye Charlotte(too many injuries), and bye bye Inidana:PG too bored/tired

3.
4.
5.

^^Stilk to come, had to get 1-2 in real quick before I forgot

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #58022 of 93193
  
  
post #58023 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver View Post

Timmy and Kobe's last meeting tonight fellas


Let that sink in for a moment frown.gif

statlines:

 

13-5-3

 

6-9-2

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #58024 of 93193
And we're way past the 1/2 way point of NBA. We're in the last 1/3.

55/82 games have been played.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #58025 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Lmao, damn. Someone had too much coffee or red bull this morning.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Pictured him typing with two empty 16oz Redbull cans on the desk.


Side notes:
1. Saying GSW won't get the record is a def hot take, but reasonable. They have OKC twice on the next week, that could be 2 right quick. Hot take or not, I cosign with shoeking and out of reason not hate, but I hate TF out of those feminine deodorant smelling mofos

2. Wizards won't be 10th for long, in the East. I say as high as 3 by season end, no lower than 5, bye Charlotte(too many injuries), and bye bye Inidana:PG too bored/tired

3.
4.
5.

^^Stilk to come, had to get 1-2 in real quick before I forgot

can stones beat bron?

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58026 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

And we're way past the 1/2 way point of NBA. We're in the last 1/3.

55/82 games have been played.

all star did used to be at the half way point tho right? about the 40th game mark?

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58027 of 93193

Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

 

Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post
 
 
laugh.gif that Dallas loss is really gonna haunt him.

Though I think the Heat had no business losing that series, had they won, I think Lebron would've been much more full of himself than people already think he is. He (and the Heat in general) wouldn't have made it an all out mission to win the following year. The first year they thought they'd be handed the title. The second year, they made winning a priority.

 

I don't really rock with this narrative.

 

Plenty of folks still had serious doubts about Raymone & the Heat all the way up until next year's ECF.

 

I mean, Game 6 Video Game James is a "thing" now because...well, they were down 2-3 in the Celtics series. One L away from not 'eem making the Finals vs. OKC. 

 

LBJ himself said it was a defining moment for him & the crew. That's really when everything changed.

 

There was no season long all out mission type thing.

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

post #58028 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Lmao, damn. Someone had too much coffee or red bull this morning.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Pictured him typing with two empty 16oz Redbull cans on the desk.


Side notes:
1. Saying GSW won't get the record is a def hot take, but reasonable. They have OKC twice on the next week, that could be 2 right quick. Hot take or not, I cosign with shoeking and out of reason not hate, but I hate TF out of those feminine deodorant smelling mofos

2. Wizards won't be 10th for long, in the East. I say as high as 3 by season end, no lower than 5, bye Charlotte(too many injuries), and bye bye Inidana:PG too bored/tired

3.
4.
5.

^^Stilk to come, had to get 1-2 in real quick before I forgot

can stones beat bron?


No.
They're not who I thought they'd be. Jackson isn't ready yet. Drummond is too out of shape this late in the season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

And we're way past the 1/2 way point of NBA. We're in the last 1/3.

55/82 games have been played.

all star did used to be at the half way point tho right? about the 40th game mark?

Not quite sure, seems like it's always been at the 2/3 mark.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #58029 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver View Post

Timmy and Kobe's last meeting tonight fellas


Let that sink in for a moment frown.gif

Father time frown.gif
post #58030 of 93193
55 games have been played?

So Shoeking, are you saying, that of the remaining 27 games,you think the Warriors are going to lose 7 times?
post #58031 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Lmao, damn. Someone had too much coffee or red bull this morning.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Pictured him typing with two empty 16oz Redbull cans on the desk.


Side notes:
1. Saying GSW won't get the record is a def hot take, but reasonable. They have OKC twice on the next week, that could be 2 right quick. Hot take or not, I cosign with shoeking and out of reason not hate, but I hate TF out of those feminine deodorant smelling mofos

2. Wizards won't be 10th for long, in the East. I say as high as 3 by season end, no lower than 5, bye Charlotte(too many injuries), and bye bye Inidana:PG too bored/tired

3.
4.
5.

^^Stilk to come, had to get 1-2 in real quick before I forgot

can stones beat bron?


No.
They're not who I thought they'd be. Jackson isn't ready yet. Drummond is too out of shape this late in the season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

And we're way past the 1/2 way point of NBA. We're in the last 1/3.

55/82 games have been played.

all star did used to be at the half way point tho right? about the 40th game mark?

Not quite sure, seems like it's always been at the 2/3 mark.

drummond is out of shape? how sway? i agree with the jackson isn't ready yet. what about with the new additions though? And Pope coming back?

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58032 of 93193

 

post #58033 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprada View Post


 
In the current NBA, there would have been already a touch foul by Rodman before the drive by Jordan laugh.gif
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #58034 of 93193
mike washed.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58035 of 93193

:lol

post #58036 of 93193
Mike with the slight elbow to get rodman off

pimp.gif
post #58037 of 93193
Cavs, Browns, Ohio Bobcats
Twitter
Instagram
Cavs, Browns, Ohio Bobcats
Twitter
Instagram
post #58038 of 93193

hope that wasn't called for a foul

 

clean block 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #58039 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suberzat1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA PLAYOFFS View Post

Almost that time of year again. pimp.gif


You guys ready?


(Not you Laker fans)
Go home

You know, this was my initial reaction but if that account is gonna e posting from the point of view of the NBA playoffs I might could enjoy that laugh.gif


I'll allow it gif.
post #58040 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon3000 View Post


lmaooooo bruhhh charles with the kidney shots. wtfff chuck




mike charged laimbeer

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #58041 of 93193

that's a PF keeping up with one of the fastest most athletic players ever :hat

 

the worm :hat:hat

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #58042 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Quote:
 
laugh.gif that Dallas loss is really gonna haunt him.


Though I think the Heat had no business losing that series, had they won, I think Lebron would've been much more full of himself than people already think he is. He (and the Heat in general) wouldn't have made it an all out mission to win the following year. The first year they thought they'd be handed the title. The second year, they made winning a priority.

I don't really rock with this narrative.

Plenty of folks still had serious doubts about Raymone & the Heat all the way up until next year's ECF.

I mean, Game 6 Video Game James is a "thing" now because...well, they were down 2-3 in the Celtics series. One L away from not 'eem making the Finals vs. OKC. 

LBJ himself said it was a defining moment for him & the crew. That's really when everything changed.

There was no season long all out mission type thing.

K
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #58043 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

In the current NBA, there would have been already a touch foul by Rodman before the drive by Jordan laugh.gif


Actually in the moderen NBA jordan doesn't make it all the way to the basket because a second defender is zoned up on the strong side waiting to stop the drive.


It's such a misconception that defenses were better, it was easier to score in the 90's.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
post #58044 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh View Post

Actually in the moderen NBA jordan doesn't make it all the way to the basket because a second defender is zoned up on the strong side waiting to stop the drive.


It's such a misconception that defenses were better, it was easier to score in the 90's.

I'd rep this a 1000 times if I could.
post #58045 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

In the current NBA, there would have been already a touch foul by Rodman before the drive by Jordan laugh.gif


Actually in the moderen NBA jordan doesn't make it all the way to the basket because a second defender is zoned up on the strong side waiting to stop the drive.


It's such a misconception that defenses were better, it was easier to score in the 90's.
Uhhh...Jordan wouldn't even be able to go because Rodman fouled him according to our current standards of what's a foul

I didn't mention anything about defense differences, just a rule difference.
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #58046 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

Uhhh...Jordan wouldn't even be able to go because Rodman fouled him according to our current standards of what's a foul

I didn't mention anything about defense differences, just a rule difference.

go watch how chris pual defended steph curry in the playoffs during that GSW clippers series and tell me again if that's called a foul in the playoffs.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
post #58047 of 93193
Chris Paul can defend Steph Curry?
post #58048 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Chris Paul can defend Steph Curry?

2011 was a master class in clutch and grab sneak dirtiness.

Chris Paul and Mark Jackson held Steph to sub 20 PER.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
post #58049 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

Uhhh...Jordan wouldn't even be able to go because Rodman fouled him according to our current standards of what's a foul

I didn't mention anything about defense differences, just a rule difference.

go watch how chris pual defended steph curry in the playoffs during that GSW clippers series and tell me again if that's called a foul in the playoffs.

yeah, they are not calling that a foul in the playoffs

 

but players are also smarter in taking advantage of their defender hand checking, a lot of players today would pull up for a shot and take the 3 freethrows

 

lou williams does this at least once a game 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #58050 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Chris Paul can defend Steph Curry?

Yes. Nobody in the NBA is shutting Steph down. It's basically not possible. But CP does a solid job of keeping him in front, trying to limit his wide open shots and just overall making him work for what he gets.

Sure, we've all seen some very good examples of Steph getting loose on CP, but that's going to happen with someone as good as Steph.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke