NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 1974  

post #59191 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Things people with no reps say

Repped
You know what I'm saying?
You know what I'm saying?
post #59192 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by heirjordan15 View Post

What's the big deal with reps? Never understood why people care about it so much

If you ain't from the NBA thread,(kidding here, I know you hang out man)you wouldn't understand the NBA thread.

Somethings just are.

It's like somethings are guaranteed, some things people just do, they talk about or must bring up when the moment presents itself.

-Erased reps after bannings
-NT curse that causes immediate ball-out or bust moments when players are called out
-player A makes the HOF so it's like "if Mitch made it..."
-posterX throws a rant and peeps are like "this man has had it"
-GSW praise going and dudes be like "F word the Warriors"
- Thunder get beat so peeps be like "This is the Thunders Year"
- someone gets called on something and cats be like "context though"
-EarlDaGoat making gifs before moments even happen
-Collector/Consensus talking to himself about Wiz greatness during live Wiz games
-Freeze coming with the pics anytime a decent team plays Detroit
-JD617(I think 617) grave digging posts when someone starts backtracking

- .....
-........
-........

Etc etc etc

When folks get banned,
We care about reps man,
Edited by a-friend - 2/21/16 at 6:24am

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #59193 of 93193
Son is pretending like the 3 point line doesn't exist. But he can dunk from a step inside of the 3 point line
post #59194 of 93193

Why is Carlisle letting his All Star get berated like this

 

https://streamable.com/s/nba?first=s61t

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

post #59195 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

timmy answering questions like he russy now laugh.gif

Tim laugh.gif

He's such a low key jerk.
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #59196 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDirtyReseller View Post
 

Why is Carlisle letting his All Star get berated like this

 

https://streamable.com/s/nba?first=s61t

:rollinPulled a Morris twin

post #59197 of 93193
Jabari Parker been on a milk carton, NT slanders him, he goes off, NT gives him props like they never slandered him, never fails laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #59198 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by heirjordan15 View Post

What's the big deal with reps? Never understood why people care about it so much

I don't care about reps. But if you've ever repped me, and get banned, I will find you, and hurt you
post #59199 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I don't care about reps. But if you've ever repped me, and get banned, I will find you, and hurt you

Repped

Now you'll know

Also, when someone says "take all my reps"...that's not even possible. I can only rep you once per post, sorry.
You know what I'm saying?
You know what I'm saying?
post #59200 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

Jabari Parker been on a milk carton, NT slanders him, he goes off, NT gives him props like they never slandered him, never fails laugh.gif

Feel like NT was more so blaming Kidd (although I haven't been on the past few days so idk), and rightfully so

post #59201 of 93193
Timmy butthurt because this is low key the tim duncan farewell tour too but nobody cares laugh.gif.
post #59202 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by heirjordan15 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I don't care about reps. But if you've ever repped me, and get banned, I will find you, and hurt you

Repped

Now you'll know

Spoken like someone who doesn't care about getting banned

Thanks for tying my NT life to yours

eyes.gif
post #59203 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Spoken like someone who doesn't care about getting banned

Thanks for tying my NT life to yours

eyes.gif

I'm not trying to get banned after having the same name for 12 years.

The only close call was when I let a South American roommate use my NT login and he started posting nonsensical stuff with horrible English and had a weird obsession with DCallamerican

It was a while ago I think on the old website (yuku? I'm not familiar with what we are on now)
You know what I'm saying?
You know what I'm saying?
post #59204 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDirtyReseller View Post

Why is Carlisle letting his All Star get berated like this

https://streamable.com/s/nba?first=s61t

Yeah, what was that all about?
post #59205 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Timmy butthurt because this is low key the tim duncan farewell tour too but nobody cares laugh.gif.

Stop it. You know damn well if he was to announce it to the world he was retiring, he'd definitely get the love all around the league but Duncan has always been a low key guy like Dirk.

I don't see anything wrong with how he answered. It's like you dudes feel like he should've gave that politcally correct, "oooh yeah, Kobe's the greatest...we'll miss him" bs spew. The Spurs are on a quest for a championship this year. I'm sure they worrying about a lot more than playing against Kobe for the last time.
post #59206 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post


Yeah, what was that all about?

idk, I thought it was about him setting a pick late but I guess I might be wrong

 

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25489602/mavs-chandler-parsons-zaza-pachulia-downplay-yelling-match

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

post #59207 of 93193
So who we got today, Cavs or OKC? Cavs by 6.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #59208 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post

Stop it. You know damn well if he was to announce it to the world he was retiring, he'd definitely get the love all around the league but Duncan has always been a low key guy like Dirk.
Or maybe he doesn't announce it because he knows no one would care so he decided to save himself the embarrassment?
post #59209 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Or maybe he doesn't announce it because he knows no one would care so he decided to save himself the embarrassment?

Greatest power forward of all time and you think no one would care? Yeah....ooooookay. eyes.gif Not everyone is an attention *****.
post #59210 of 93193
Anderson Varejao could sign with the Warriors with Bogut and Ezeli ailing.
post #59211 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDirtyReseller View Post

idk, I thought it was about him setting a pick late but I guess I might be wrong

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25489602/mavs-chandler-parsons-zaza-pachulia-downplay-yelling-match

laugh.gif at the explanation. "I was yelling great screen and he was yelling great shot" HAAHAHAHAA
post #59212 of 93193

after 20 years that's the first time I've watched a tim duncan interview :lol

 

he was keeping it real tho 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #59213 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post


If you ain't from the NBA thread,(kidding here, I know you hang out man)you wouldn't understand the NBA thread.

Somethings just are.

It's like somethings are guaranteed, some things people just do, they talk about or must bring up when the moment presents itself.

-Erased reps after bannings
-NT curse that causes immediate ball-out or bust moments when players are called out
-player A makes the HOF so it's like "if Mitch made it..."
-posterX throws a rant and peeps are like "this man has had it"
-GSW praise going and dudes be like "F word the Warriors"
- Thunder get beat so peeps be like "This is the Thunders Year"
- someone gets called on something and cats be like "context though"
-EarlDaGoat making gifs before moments even happen
-Collector/Consensus talking to himself about Wiz greatness during live Wiz games
-Freeze coming with the pics anytime a decent team plays Detroit
-JD617(I think 617) grave digging posts when someone starts backtracking

- .....
-........
-........

Etc etc etc

When folks get banned,
We care about reps man,

:loltrue story...., 

 

 

 

i hope the thunder wash the cavs but the thunder play everybody close so its not going to happen. 

post #59214 of 93193
Tim duncan is a power forward?
post #59215 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Tim duncan is a power forward?

thats his natural position yes. 

post #59216 of 93193
Swore he was a two guard
post #59217 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Anderson Varejao could sign with the Warriors with Bogut and Ezeli ailing.

They're so good with the small line ups that I seriously doubt Andy's going to play much, even if Bogut and Ezeli are both down for a while. But I guess adding the depth doesn't hurt.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #59218 of 93193
"positions are for the novice to follow the gm" -jalen rose
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
but seriously, he was a 4/5


andy varajo may win a chip laugh.gif
post #59219 of 93193

Tim Duncan retires and no one would care.... This was said.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #59220 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Tim Duncan retires and no one would care.... This was said.

Consider the source.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke