NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2003  

post #60061 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul View Post

 

Summertime in Minnesota?

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

post #60062 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyGuy45 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Is it just my connection or does it take forever for you guys posts to load as well?

Everytime I post, ish buffers for a few seconds before it posts.....Been doing that for days

Really slowing down my post count man:\  

Quote:
20,131 Posts. Joined 4/2014


laugh.gif Jezus

goat post of the day. this is a hilarious response.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #60063 of 93193
Only reason why packs of wolves are running wild across Minnesota is because their hunters are about as accurate as Andrew Wiggins
post #60064 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Only reason why packs of wolves are running wild across Minnesota is because their hunters are about as accurate as Andrew Wiggins

C-
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #60065 of 93193



#family
post #60066 of 93193
Quote:
"Minnesota is the only state in the lower 48 with free-roaming packs of timber wolves," a team official said.

 

:hat

 

#Family

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #60067 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Only reason why packs of wolves are running wild across Minnesota is because their hunters are about as accurate as Andrew Wiggins

giphy.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #60068 of 93193
February 22, 2016


Interesting
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #60069 of 93193
post #60070 of 93193

Was always surprised more pros don't utilize bank shots. 

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #60071 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

giphy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #60072 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

February 22, 2016


Interesting

hehe nice

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #60073 of 93193
KNICKS CLAIM KURT RAMBIS WAS HACKED AFTER LIKING PORN TWEET ON TWITTER
Quote:
The Knicks’ interim head coach was caught liking a tweet from porn account @ilike2touch_, and let’s just say the tweet was a tad not safe for work.

Yes, Rambis liked porn on Twitter. He’s not the first sports figure to be caught clicking something he probably shouldn’t, and he wasn’t the most blatant (hello Carlos Martinez), but the 57-year-old should probably know better given his highly visible position with the Knicks.

The New York Daily News is reporting that the Knicks are claiming that Rambis was hacked, and liked another money-lending tweet which he was said to have not clicked on.

“Kurt did not like those items on his Twitter page and we worked with Twitter to make sure the situation did not happen again,” said Jonathan Supranowitz, the Knicks VP of Public Relations said.

While I’m inclined to believe Rambis was hacked – as his profile is sparingly used, sending just five tweets since November – the “I’ve been hacked” excuse is one that rarely holds any truth.

Would Rambis be stupid enough to go on Twitter to check out some porn and click the like button by mistake? I’m not sure. It’s easy to accidentally like things on Twitter, but porn just doesn’t randomly come up on Twitter timelines – it would have to be searched for. Plus, it doesn’t help his case that he’s still following an account called @GreatAssDaily on Twitter.

So the Knicks hired Rambis, who’s actively liking porn on Twitter, to replace Derek Fisher, who was in a messy love triangle with one of his former teammates. Even if the Knicks stink, and they most certainly do, you can’t deny they’re providing plenty of entertainment value off the court.

http://thecomeback.com/blog/nba/knicks-kurt-rambis-porn-twitter-hacking.html
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #60074 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Only reason why packs of wolves are running wild across Minnesota is because their hunters are about as accurate as Andrew Wiggins

C-

2/8

Only reason he got the 2 was because he mentioned Wiggins.

Horrible joke tho, Ches mean.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
MARGOT ROBBIE
COLE WORLD
LOS ANGELES LAKERS - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
MARGOT ROBBIE
COLE WORLD
post #60075 of 93193
D Rose on the real is BYKE
post #60076 of 93193
Derrick is averaging something like 26 and 6 the last 6 games now

*edit

22 6 and 6 the last 8 games

Still, not bad at all smile.gif
Edited by amel223 - 2/22/16 at 3:27pm
post #60077 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

KNICKS CLAIM KURT RAMBIS WAS HACKED AFTER LIKING PORN TWEET ON TWITTER
Quote:
The Knicks’ interim head coach was caught liking a tweet from porn account @ilike2touch_, and let’s just say the tweet was a tad not safe for work.

Yes, Rambis liked porn on Twitter. He’s not the first sports figure to be caught clicking something he probably shouldn’t, and he wasn’t the most blatant (hello Carlos Martinez), but the 57-year-old should probably know better given his highly visible position with the Knicks.

The New York Daily News is reporting that the Knicks are claiming that Rambis was hacked, and liked another money-lending tweet which he was said to have not clicked on.

“Kurt did not like those items on his Twitter page and we worked with Twitter to make sure the situation did not happen again,” said Jonathan Supranowitz, the Knicks VP of Public Relations said.

While I’m inclined to believe Rambis was hacked – as his profile is sparingly used, sending just five tweets since November – the “I’ve been hacked” excuse is one that rarely holds any truth.

Would Rambis be stupid enough to go on Twitter to check out some porn and click the like button by mistake? I’m not sure. It’s easy to accidentally like things on Twitter, but porn just doesn’t randomly come up on Twitter timelines – it would have to be searched for. Plus, it doesn’t help his case that he’s still following an account called @GreatAssDaily on Twitter.

So the Knicks hired Rambis, who’s actively liking porn on Twitter, to replace Derek Fisher, who was in a messy love triangle with one of his former teammates. Even if the Knicks stink, and they most certainly do, you can’t deny they’re providing plenty of entertainment value off the court.

http://thecomeback.com/blog/nba/knicks-kurt-rambis-porn-twitter-hacking.html

 

http://new2.fjcdn.com/gifs/My+philosophy+on+life+there+s+nothing+wrong+with+wanting+to_2f3c20_4525739.gif

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

post #60078 of 93193

Happy born day, Doc!

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #60079 of 93193
who got pics of drose's girl tho nerd.gif
post #60080 of 93193

Its too bad that the whole #family thing was posted in here.  Definitely deserved its own thread.  Could have been expanded to other sports too.  

 

Oh well.  Had me in tears earlier today.

post #60081 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

KNICKS CLAIM KURT RAMBIS WAS HACKED AFTER LIKING PORN TWEET ON TWITTER
http://thecomeback.com/blog/nba/knicks-kurt-rambis-porn-twitter-hacking.html

genre?
post #60082 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

KNICKS CLAIM KURT RAMBIS WAS HACKED AFTER LIKING PORN TWEET ON TWITTER
http://thecomeback.com/blog/nba/knicks-kurt-rambis-porn-twitter-hacking.html

genre?
Who knows? Assuming from the article pic, probably JAV laugh.gif
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #60083 of 93193
Ray allen's "my twitter got hacked" tweet was the funniest one of all time. Laugh every time I read it.
post #60084 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

Who knows? Assuming from the article pic, probably JAV laugh.gif

Rambis got that craving..

team censorkimochi
post #60085 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongcouver604 View Post

Ray allen's "my twitter got hacked" tweet was the funniest one of all time. Laugh every time I read it.

Lmfao



...

@freeze no need to report me.
post #60086 of 93193
He already agreed to a deal with the Nuggets. Honestly, he was the least impressive of their wing prospects they were trying to develop, so I'm surprised he got a deal so quickly.
post #60087 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICTOR PAGE 44 View Post

Damn. Philly cut Jakarr Sampson to absorb Joel Anthony in that DMo/ Thornton trade.

Only for it to be rescinded. can they re-sign him or is there a grace period?

He already signed with Denver.

PSN: NickRico989
PSN: NickRico989
post #60088 of 93193
post #60089 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

My+philosophy+on+life+there+s+nothing+wrong+with+wanting+to_2f3c20_4525739.gif

lol

he should be more like fisher
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
post #60090 of 93193
he was prb checking out women when he was bored on his phone. nothing wrong with that
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke