NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2128  

post #63811 of 93193
IM CRYING. SO MANY EMOTIONS
post #63812 of 93193
All I can say is wow....

That's my two cents I'm out..m
post #63813 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkain View Post

I just need 2K to get him to play like that in game. I wanna pull a up from 35 feet out with reckless abandon

With the game on the line in OT..
post #63814 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 View Post


roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Instagram: DW3
PSN: Dnwilliams85
Xbox Live: YoKnos

#teamwhitesocksonlynthat.gif

WTB: Air Jordan 1 Chicago, Air Jordan 1 banned 2016, or 2013 size 11
Instagram: DW3
PSN: Dnwilliams85
Xbox Live: YoKnos

#teamwhitesocksonlynthat.gif

WTB: Air Jordan 1 Chicago, Air Jordan 1 banned 2016, or 2013 size 11
post #63815 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

just spent the last 5 minutes looking blankly at my screen like

 

giphy.gif

Biege Mamba :{

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

"WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA" ~ Gil Scott

post #63816 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkain View Post

Remember 10 pages ago when Westbrook was better than curry laugh.gif

it was one troll. curry with his lucky shots .

post #63817 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post

Steph with the six corny dance combo. He never fails to hit a corny celebration.
post #63818 of 93193
Oscar Robertson Is A Hater
post #63819 of 93193
Son hit a 50 ft game winner and then proceeded to crip walk.
post #63820 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post

Will Steph hit 100?

Never
post #63821 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by yancancook90 View Post

IM CRYING. SO MANY EMOTIONS

 

 

get it together man

post #63822 of 93193
This dude gotta be in GOAT discussions. Especially if this continues.
post #63823 of 93193
Famb if u hit a 40+ ft gw u can do anything u damn please
post #63824 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

stephen jackson must be on bath salts if he think that 07 team would beat this W's team laugh.gif

roll.gif Bath salts tho
post #63825 of 93193
Thread Starter 

I'm honestly stunned. I can't remember the last time a game made me feel like this. 

 

 

I've seen my teams win the championship off of miracle plays, I've seen home run walk offs, game winning drives, heart-sinking misses where I don't want to talk to anyone for a day.

 

But I can't remember just having my jaw drop and being stunned silent like this. We just saw a guy shoot a 35 footer to win the game.. and you knew it was going in. He just... pulled up and drained it. People overhype a lot of things in sports.. they dramatize for ratings or clicks.. or they exaggerate and are prisoners of the moment, it happens all the time.

 

But this guy is special and it's a pleasure to watch it live. 

post #63826 of 93193
GOD MODE ACTIVATED

 

Oakland Athletics | Golden State Warriors | NTWT

 San Francisco Giants | San Francisco 49ers | UCLA Bruins

 

 

 

Oakland Athletics | Golden State Warriors | NTWT

 San Francisco Giants | San Francisco 49ers | UCLA Bruins

 

 

post #63827 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscostylez View Post

Famb if u hit a 40+ ft gw u can do anything u damn please

phax b

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #63828 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmeisReal View Post

Son hit a 50 ft game winner and then proceeded to crip walk.

u mean then cornball walk

post #63829 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON RAMON View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yancancook90 View Post

IM CRYING. SO MANY EMOTIONS


get it together man

I CANT. ITS LIKE WATCHING JESUS GIVE SIGHT TO BLIND PEOPLE
post #63830 of 93193
steph is an alien... dude doesn't play like human.. sick.gif
post #63831 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post
 

u mean then cornball walk

you wish cp could be as good as steph. . 

post #63832 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmeisReal View Post

Son hit a 50 ft game winner and then proceeded to crip walk.

pimp.gif
post #63833 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by yancancook90 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON RAMON View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yancancook90 View Post

IM CRYING. SO MANY EMOTIONS


get it together man

I CANT. ITS LIKE WATCHING JESUS GIVE SIGHT TO BLIND PEOPLE

except its real!

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #63834 of 93193
Bruh... He just 2Pac Hit Em Up disrespected OKC. Took a 40 footer with plenty of time on the clock. Dat arrogance.

pachah1.pngpachah1.png
post #63835 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Oscar Robertson Is A Hater

Dude has to be salty laugh.gif
post #63836 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotsRangOut View Post

Jesus man. I'm at the point now where will anyone stop this team in the playoffs. This makes no god damn sense. The man has unlimited range.

Lebron and the cavs might get swept this year even with love and Irving

I think it's a foregon conclusion bro. It's a wrap for the League. 2001 Laker type run
post #63837 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

Bruh... He just 2Pac Hit Em Up disrespected OKC. Took a 40 footer with plenty of time on the clock. Dat arrogance.

pachah1.pngpachah1.png


he was open thats why he took the shot with that much time left laugh.gif
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #63838 of 93193
giphy.gif

Los Angeles Lakers

 

Los Angeles Lakers

 

post #63839 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

I'm honestly stunned. I can't remember the last time a game made me feel like this. 


I've seen my teams win the championship off of miracle plays, I've seen home run walk offs, game winning drives, heart-sinking misses where I don't want to talk to anyone for a day.

But I can't remember just having my jaw drop and being stunned silent like this. We just saw a guy shoot a 35 footer to win the game.. and you knew it was going in. He just... pulled up and drained it. People overhype a lot of things in sports.. they dramatize for ratings or clicks.. or they exaggerate and are prisoners of the moment, it happens all the time.

But this guy is special and it's a pleasure to watch it live. 


We are all witnesses
Instagram: DW3
PSN: Dnwilliams85
Xbox Live: YoKnos

#teamwhitesocksonlynthat.gif

WTB: Air Jordan 1 Chicago, Air Jordan 1 banned 2016, or 2013 size 11
Instagram: DW3
PSN: Dnwilliams85
Xbox Live: YoKnos

#teamwhitesocksonlynthat.gif

WTB: Air Jordan 1 Chicago, Air Jordan 1 banned 2016, or 2013 size 11
post #63840 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by br0keballer View Post

TIMIDTEBOW hang himself yet?

Im throwing up right now. 

 

Curry probably saved your life. That liquor was going to destroy your liver. 

They call him the young wolf. They say he rides into battle on the back of giant direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can't be killed.

They call him the young wolf. They say he rides into battle on the back of giant direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can't be killed.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke