NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2133  

post #63961 of 93193
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ
Originally Posted by TimidTebow

Will Steph hit 100?
Never

Exactly.

 

Because he'll never shoot 46 times in one game.

4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #63962 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by thapointguy View Post

Should've started dabbing after that shot

 

:smokin

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 011781 View Post

If Curry was a 12 ppg scorer, would anyone say he was one of the best [fill in the blank] at his position in the league?

 

I know what you are trying to say, but...

 

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers View Post

If Megan good wasn't sexy would she still be beautiful?

 

:lol:smokin

 

Yes (Click to show)
:o
SQUAD!
(3 photos)
Space Jam XI: The Best Jordan Model EVER!
Air Jordan XI Retro - Space Jam
Innovative Basketball Shoes! Elite Like Kobe!
Nike Kobe IX Elite - Mens - Brave Blue/Military Blue-Dark Obsidian-Metallic Silver
SQUAD!
(3 photos)
Space Jam XI: The Best Jordan Model EVER!
Air Jordan XI Retro - Space Jam
Innovative Basketball Shoes! Elite Like Kobe!
Nike Kobe IX Elite - Mens - Brave Blue/Military Blue-Dark Obsidian-Metallic Silver
post #63963 of 93193
Imagine twitter smokin.gif



Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #63964 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

It's actually not unprecedented. MJ's peers all recognized him as the best. They just couldn't do it instantaneously each game because Twitter didn't exist
This makes too much sense. Go away..
post #63965 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #63966 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

 
Steve Kerr said it best. He's a likable guy. No one hates him
You missed my point.

Well, it's Antidope
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #63967 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concerns View Post

Just checking in to see if @a-friend is ok.

Thunder Down...

We straight in the Love household G. Purciate the concern, Concerns

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #63968 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

You just said Russell Westbrook is a better defender than Steph. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about laugh.gif
these dudes think stat padder westbrook is the best player in the l. Dude aint even the best player on his team.
post #63969 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post
 

 

Yeah I don't rock with it at all. 

 

Like, how can you compete against someone you've already submitted to. It's crazy.

Kyle Lowry was the worst of the bunch man. 

As a matter of fact, he has been at it all damn week.

 

Dude, you have to CHECK him. You are praising him as if you are a FAN. But you expect to be able to compete? He has you beat already.

 

I don't get it

post #63970 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by soychulo View Post

87-88

MJ was DPOY and won the scoring title.

Got eem!laugh.gif

Don't sleep now! He good but he ain't no MJ!
post #63971 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers View Post

If Megan good wasn't sexy would she still be beautiful?

Imo beautiful and sexy are 2 diff things soooooo yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanky View Post

This team Steph is consistently breaking records each game now.

FTFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

In all seriousness, it is WILD to me that so many CURRENT players are Tweeting, talking about how great Steph is. Do they not understand that they still have to compete against that dude? LeBron, of all people, is on Tweet talking about Steph. 


I don't get it. I swear I don't.

You can feel that way, but why put that out in the public when you still have to compete against him?

Thtas what im sayin ... even playing the levels of baseball i did i didnt deny anyones abilities but i wasnt gonna stick ride like 98% people have been doin.




Like some others have said and most of yall dont agree but imo yes dude is an amazing scorer and can dribble out of wild ish, other than that though eyes.gif. But cmon man he pulled up from that far away with time left, if he misses yall have a completely different mindset right now. Yes he practices that for fun all the tike but you cant tell me thats a shot you willingly want him taking over n over game on the line ... i know most of yall will say yeah anyway



Tell me this if you played 4 on 4 Bulls vs Warriors (thats without MJ and Curry) whos winning best of 7?
post #63972 of 93193

More dauntay jones, more flagrants.  Guys drooling all over curry now. it's disgusting... 

post #63973 of 93193
 
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post


It's actually not unprecedented. MJ's peers all recognized him as the best. They just couldn't do it instantaneously each game because Twitter didn't exist

Did I say it was unprecendented?

 

I said it was some sucka **** to publicly praise your opponents as if you are a little kid.

post #63974 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by soychulo View Post

87-88

MJ was DPOY and won the scoring title.
I'm also talking other categories too, but how often did see some one since Jordan did in 87-88. Point is your not gonna be the best at everything which makes his argument null and void . That is all
post #63975 of 93193

Los Angeles Lakers

 

Los Angeles Lakers

 

post #63976 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

Steve Kerr said it best. He's a likable guy. No one hates him

You missed my point.

No I didn't totally got what you were saying. They're submitting to a guy who they are supposed to be trying to beat.

 

What I am saying is that he's so likeable its just natural for people to want to be in his corner

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #63977 of 93193
 
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post
 

No I didn't totally got what you were saying. They're submitting to a guy who they are supposed to be trying to beat.

 

What I am saying is that he's so likeable its just natural for people to want to be in his corner

From a competitive standpoint, that is some sucka ****. 

 

So what if he is likeable, he is your opponent. I don't get it.

post #63978 of 93193
Oh and the reason Steph is so likeable is because he wasnt that heavily talked about kid coming from high school. He went to Davidson didnt just skip to the NBA and he's undersized for most of the NBA



Not gonna lie, watching Steph will be the death of basketball for the future ... all kids, hell even pick up ball men, wanna do now is jack up insane amounts 3s
post #63979 of 93193
Originally Posted by quise2024

I understand curry is hot man in the league right now but cmon this ish gettin out of hand with all the pedestal hype.

i still dont think GS wins the finals this year

WHO is going to beat them FOUR TIMES in a 2 week span?

 

They've lost FIVE games... SINCE LAST OCTOBER.

 

Who is beating them 4 times... in 2 weeks?

 

Five times since last October... AS THE REIGNING CHAMPS, so they are THE TEAM that everyone brings their A game against.

 

Who?

4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #63980 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

From a competitive standpoint, that is some sucka ****. 

So what if he is likeable, he is your opponent. I don't get it.

i be damn if im going to be all over twitter sucking up my opponent like that .
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #63981 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

I understand curry is hot man in the league right now but cmon this ish gettin out of hand with all the pedestal hype.

i still dont think GS wins the finals this year

Who's going to beat them in a 7 game series?

the lakers











































































with prep time ohwell.gif

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

post #63982 of 93193
Curry's other-worldly offense outweighs any flaws his game has

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #63983 of 93193
Curry's unreal sick.gif
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
post #63984 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugheyFreeman View Post

I'm also talking other categories too, but how often did see some one since Jordan did in 87-88. Point is your not gonna be the best at everything which makes his argument null and void . That is all

I didn't say the best..I said excell...being ONE OF the best

argument is valid, always has been
#TEAMAdidas
#TEAMAdidas
post #63985 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post
 

Kyle Lowry was the worst of the bunch man. 

As a matter of fact, he has been at it all damn week.

 

Dude, you have to CHECK him. You are praising him as if you are a FAN. But you expect to be able to compete? He has you beat already.

 

I don't get it

 

Well the logic, or reasoning is that they're professionals so they should be able to openly admire a player and then be able to compete against him when they come up against him.

 

I disagree however.

 

Players are human. And if you're this open with admiration of another player, then that admiration becomes fear when he's right up against you in front of your face. You're already down 10.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #63986 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post
 

WHO is going to beat them FOR TIMES in a 2 week span?

 

They've lost FIVE games... SINCE LAST OCTOBER.

 

Who is beating them 4 times... in 2 weeks?

 

Five times since last October... AS THE REIGNING CHAMPS, so they are THE TEAM that everyone brings their A game against.

 

Who?

Cleveland

Spurs

OKC

 

Wilder things have happened man.

 

I wouldn't bet against GSW but it can be done.

post #63987 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by franc View Post

the lakers











































































with prep time ohwell.gif
gotta put kobe in a time machine tongue.gif
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #63988 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

From a competitive standpoint, that is some sucka ****. 

So what if he is likeable, he is your opponent. I don't get it.

I usually disagree or get annoyed by most of the stuff you reply to people with but i 100% agree with u on this
post #63989 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by franc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

I understand curry is hot man in the league right now but cmon this ish gettin out of hand with all the pedestal hype.

i still dont think GS wins the finals this year

Who's going to beat them in a 7 game series?

the lakers


with prep time ohwell.gif

roll.gif
post #63990 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Oh and the reason Steph is so likeable is because he wasnt that heavily talked about kid coming from high school. He went to Davidson didnt just skip to the NBA and he's undersized for most of the NBA



Not gonna lie, watching Steph will be the death of basketball for the future ... all kids, hell even pick up ball men, wanna do now is jack up insane amounts 3s

:{ Yup

Looking for "PSNY" 12 size 9.5

 

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

Looking for "PSNY" 12 size 9.5

 

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke