NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2134  

post #63991 of 93193
Didn't Larry bird call Jordan God in sneakers or something like that? And it was right after a big loss
post #63992 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post

 
WHO is going to beat them FOR TIMES in a 2 week span?

They've lost FIVE games... SINCE LAST OCTOBER.

Who is beating them 4 times... in 2 weeks?

Five times since last October... AS THE REIGNING CHAMPS, so they are THE TEAM that everyone brings their A game against.

Who?
Cleveland
Spurs
OKC

Wilder things have happened man.

I wouldn't bet against GSW but it can be done.

I might hit the lottery tomorrow its possible but not likely.
Team Mopar
"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."
Team Mopar
"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."
post #63993 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Oh and the reason Steph is so likeable is because he wasnt that heavily talked about kid coming from high school. He went to Davidson didnt just skip to the NBA and he's undersized for most of the NBA



Not gonna lie, watching Steph will be the death of basketball for the future ... all kids, hell even pick up ball men, wanna do now is jack up insane amounts 3s

Dudes pulling up from half in a pickup game with the score 2 to the 3 smh
post #63994 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Curry's other-worldly offense outweighs any flaws his game has

 

The reality is that he has very little flaws in his game. Outstanding shooter, ball handler, finisher, willing to make the right plays with the ball, a very good defender, he does everything great. 

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #63995 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by soychulo View Post

87-88

MJ was DPOY and won the scoring title.

Facts
DS Jordan 1 UNC sizes 9-12 $225 shipped
DS Doernbecher 95s size 8.5-10.5 $260 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 7y $200 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 11y, 12y, 1y $110 shipped
DS Jordan 1 UNC sizes 9-12 $225 shipped
DS Doernbecher 95s size 8.5-10.5 $260 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 7y $200 shipped
DS Jordan 11 72-10 size 11y, 12y, 1y $110 shipped
post #63996 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemesh96 View Post

Didn't Larry bird call Jordan God in sneakers or something like that? And it was right after a big loss

Sucka **** as well

post #63997 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 

More dauntay jones, more flagrants.  Guys drooling all over curry now. it's disgusting... 

 

Hot Route for president.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #63998 of 93193
there is no middle for curry. either he continues this ridiculous play and the warriors win it all or the warriors get upset in the postseason and he gets thrown to the wolves. dudes are salivating to build him up more or tear him down. no middle ground.

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

post #63999 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Oh and the reason Steph is so likeable is because he wasnt that heavily talked about kid coming from high school. He went to Davidson didnt just skip to the NBA and he's undersized for most of the NBA



Not gonna lie, watching Steph will be the death of basketball for the future ... all kids, hell even pick up ball men, wanna do now is jack up insane amounts 3s

no more post up fadeaway shots as you scream kobe/jordan ...just shoot it from half court and say curry
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #64000 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by 011781 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugheyFreeman View Post

Your argument makes no sense, tell me when you've seen a player who was the best in all categories overall?? You can't be the best defender and offensive player at the same time .

I said excell across the board. I also said at the position.

Westbrook is near the top in assists, scoring, rebounding, and steals for guards. Which leaves the discussion open.

That's all I been saying. There's a discussion and it's not open and shut.
judging defense on steals per game roll.gif

And I'm sure Draymond Green (and Steph's ability to play off the ball) isn't impacting Curry's assists numbers at all laugh.gif

Cmon man
  
  
post #64001 of 93193

I really dont see a problem with expressing admiration for one of your peers. You know he's nice and everyone knows you know. Whether or not you say it aint gonna change a damn thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYone View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Oh and the reason Steph is so likeable is because he wasnt that heavily talked about kid coming from high school. He went to Davidson didnt just skip to the NBA and he's undersized for most of the NBA



Not gonna lie, watching Steph will be the death of basketball for the future ... all kids, hell even pick up ball men, wanna do now is jack up insane amounts 3s

:{ Yup

I was jacking 3s before Steph :hat

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

post #64002 of 93193
Spurs or OKC come out of the West for the Finals .... that fluke series against LAC last year for the Spurs
post #64003 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerPro View Post


I might hit the lottery tomorrow its possible but not likely.

I guess you missed the part where I said I wouldn't bet on it

post #64004 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Kyle Lowry was the worst of the bunch man. 


As a matter of fact, he has been at it all damn week.

Dude, you have to CHECK him. You are praising him as if you are a FAN. But you expect to be able to compete? He has you beat already.

I don't get it

They play twice all year. Second time they played, Lowry dropped 40+ on him.

Don't think appreciating how good someone is makes a difference in anything.
post #64005 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimidTebow View Post

It's going to be painful to watch curry when he gets washed.

?


Steph is likeable because he is 'our' size and dominates the league. Gives us hope and is awesome


Haven't seen it since AI
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
post #64006 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by franc View Post

there is no middle for curry. either he continues this ridiculous play and the warriors win it all or the warriors get upset in the postseason and he gets thrown to the wolves. dudes are salivating to build him up more or tear him down. no middle ground.

This isn't like Dirk in 2007. 

I don't think Steph can do anything and get blamed for his team not re-peating.

post #64007 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Spurs or OKC come out of the West for the Finals .... that fluke series against LAC last year for the Spurs

Looking for "PSNY" 12 size 9.5

 

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

Looking for "PSNY" 12 size 9.5

 

#GOLDRUSHGANG ohwell.giffrown.gifmean.gifmad.gif....smokin.gif #bang-bang-niner-gang-til-the-casket-drops

 

i see it....i see it all nerd.gif     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Look at da avy and respect da gawd   

post #64008 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Spurs or OKC come out of the West for the Finals .... that fluke series against LAC last year for the Spurs


Foh with this
post #64009 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post
 

In all seriousness, it is WILD to me that so many CURRENT players are Tweeting, talking about how great Steph is. Do they not understand that they still have to compete against that dude? LeBron, of all people, is on Tweet talking about Steph. 

I don't get it. I swear I don't.

 

You can feel that way, but why put that out in the public when you still have to compete against him?

 

It's all mind games. Trolling. You should appreciate that, as consistent as you are at it. 8)

SQUAD!
(3 photos)
Space Jam XI: The Best Jordan Model EVER!
Air Jordan XI Retro - Space Jam
Innovative Basketball Shoes! Elite Like Kobe!
Nike Kobe IX Elite - Mens - Brave Blue/Military Blue-Dark Obsidian-Metallic Silver
SQUAD!
(3 photos)
Space Jam XI: The Best Jordan Model EVER!
Air Jordan XI Retro - Space Jam
Innovative Basketball Shoes! Elite Like Kobe!
Nike Kobe IX Elite - Mens - Brave Blue/Military Blue-Dark Obsidian-Metallic Silver
post #64010 of 93193
Stephs dagger 3s have more of an impact than any defense a guard can play.
post #64011 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan View Post


@a-friend looks sick

Bruh don't front roll.gif

You were shook thinking GSW lost.

As shook as KD was to close the game. Shook bruh, recognize though. Y'all are donezo, if you don't get knocked out before we see y'all.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #64012 of 93193
Westbrook averages about 6 points less than Steph per game... but has more assists, rebounds, and steals per game...and 6 more triple doubles but this man can't even be in the discussion of the best?

if yall say so...
#TEAMAdidas

YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 'BELUGA' - US 11 - $800 OBO
#TEAMAdidas

YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 'BELUGA' - US 11 - $800 OBO
post #64013 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmanta View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by soychulo View Post

87-88

MJ was DPOY and won the scoring title.

Facts

he watched the finals from his couch though.

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

 denver broncos

superbowl 32, 33, 50 champions

 

los angeles lakers

'00, '01, '02, '09, '10 nba champions

post #64014 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

It's actually not unprecedented. MJ's peers all recognized him as the best. They just couldn't do it instantaneously each game because Twitter didn't exist

Ding ding , we live in a social media generation where everything is out there now. Back then you rarely get a glinpse of these athletes lives and opinion. I'm sure if they had Twitter back then you would get these similar tweets about Jordan. Just giving respect.

Philly/DE

Eagles.Sixers.Phillies.Flyers


F/S Adidas ultra boost cream Sz 10.5 300 shipped
Inbox me if interested

Philly/DE

Eagles.Sixers.Phillies.Flyers


F/S Adidas ultra boost cream Sz 10.5 300 shipped
Inbox me if interested
post #64015 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

I really dont see a problem with expressing admiration for one of your peers. You know he's nice and everyone knows you know. Whether or not you say it aint gonna change a damn thing.
I was jacking 3s before Steph pimp.gif

But i bet you werent pullin up 10 ft behind the arc .. bet u still were driving the lane tryin to get and 1s .. not woth some circus ish tho
post #64016 of 93193
The Warriors improved to 16-0 against the teams currently in the top 10 in the NBA in win percentage.






happy.gif
post #64017 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrand15 View Post


They play twice all year. Second time they played, Lowry dropped 40+ on him.

Don't think appreciating how good someone is makes a difference in anything.

There is a difference between appreciating and being his damn groupie on Twitters.

 

But carry on........

post #64018 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Spurs or OKC come out of the West for the Finals .... that fluke series against LAC last year for the Spurs

 

That wasn't a fluke series. The Clippers are a bad matchup for SAS.

 

I would bet the Clips beat SAS again if they matched up in the postseason.

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #64019 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

Hot Route for president.

You ain't neva lied. Whatever happened to good, clean hard fouls? #80-90'sNBA
post #64020 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

I really dont see a problem with expressing admiration for one of your peers. You know he's nice and everyone knows you know. Whether or not you say it aint gonna change a damn thing.
I was jacking 3s before Steph pimp.gif

But i bet you werent pullin up 10 ft behind the arc .. bet u still were driving the lane tryin to get and 1s .. not woth some circus ish tho


Naw I've been taking 30 foot 3 way before Steph stopped for at Davidson
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke