Originally Posted by sea manup
cant be mad at lil b taking advantage of what ever he is famous for (i honestly have no idea)
i just dont see his appeal
Lil B got some heat.
Only problem is 70% of his music isn't great. The other 30% is cool. He's a really smart down to earth internet troll. He was putting out flames around 09-10 when he resurfaced with the BasedGod persona. Combined with an insane work ethic. He flooded the market with content and made people pay attention to him.
Lil B used to say such off the wall blasphemous, misogynist, borderline ayo **** that it was comical. In reality he's one of the most approchable famous people. I look at him as more of a comedic rapper, that's fun to listen to than anything else.
I haven't listened to him seriously in years, but I like that he's stayed relevant, and th and curse stuff is hilarious.
Lil B is a good dude. #TYBG