NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2143  

post #64261 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

kobe and donyell didnt need OT
donyell and Kobe didn't need to leave the game for 6 minutes due to an injured ankle.
post #64262 of 93193
Only underpaid by the dubs. Im sure riley and ayeesha aint hungry since he got deals companies such as express, kaiser, UA, apple, etc.
post #64263 of 93193

 

Steph's game has become so refined and relaxed that he's seemingly locked into a perceptual flow state. 

 

He is “using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation”. 

 

So many people try and capture that feeling of being in the zone, and Curry's hard work and razor sharp focus has allowed him to accomplish exactly that.. 


Edited by EarldaGoat - 2/28/16 at 1:01am
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #64264 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise50 View Post

Steph is severely underpaid. When is his contract up?



Summer 2017

Then Klay 2018

Then Green 2019

3 maxes gonna be shelled out and if they got KD. Oh boy

Cap goes up tho

Tf u talking about. U got all the years wrong.
post #64265 of 93193
Lol Klay 2019 my bad
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #64266 of 93193
Green is 2020
post #64267 of 93193
Haha yerp I was off a year my b
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #64268 of 93193
Wasn't Lillard terrible on Defense last year?
I remember him getting lit up by every PG in the League.
Dude put in that work in the offseason.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #64269 of 93193
Bruh

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #64270 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #64271 of 93193
Glad that pointless argument from earlier is over. And one dude is even a coach saying that foolishness smh. Yall really think durant gonna sell out and join an all-star team? People swear be heading to Miami or the dubs. I don't think Durant is that much of a garden tool to chase a ring like that

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #64272 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #64273 of 93193

I missed Steph going Super Saiyan Omega live tonight. :{|I

 

I knew this thread would blowup after that but cotdamn, almost 2,000 new posts. :eek:x

 

Watching the SC highlights, KD really had some "you dun goofed" moments late.

post #64274 of 93193
What option does someone have if they dont believe they will get better, since theyve already done the whole 50-40-90 thing and it doesnt look like the team theyre on is going to get any better in regards to the team theyre trying to beat? Then what? Im not advicating joining gsw im just saying, whats the other option? Continue the same actions expecting different results?

Curry/warriors finna run bustos on the 2nd half of this decade like mj in the 90s fambs.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #64275 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Spurs or OKC come out of the West for the Finals .... that fluke series against LAC last year for the Spurs


Foh with this

I wish dumb comments like that people were held accountable.

Need to start taking reps or something lol
post #64276 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

What option does someone have if they dont believe they will get better, since theyve already done the whole 50-40-90 thing and it doesnt look like the team theyre on is going to get any better in regards to the team theyre trying to beat? Then what? Im not advicating joining gsw im just saying, whats the other option? Continue the same actions expecting different results?

Curry/warriors finna run bustos on the 2nd half of this decade like mj in the 90s fambs.

This is the thing, everyone can get better, at whatever it is that they want to improve on, no matter how elite they are, or are not.

 

I had this same argument a couple of seasons back over Steph, believe it or not.

 

I said his dribble had gotten better and the argument was that it was already Elite and peaked.

 

It was so unfathomable to those debating with me, that he had already improved on the previous season, and that he could STILL improve on what was....now look.

 

F Word the Warriors bruh..this is the Thunders year

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #64277 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

What option does someone have if they dont believe they will get better, since theyve already done the whole 50-40-90 thing and it doesnt look like the team theyre on is going to get any better in regards to the team theyre trying to beat? Then what? Im not advicating joining gsw im just saying, whats the other option? Continue the same actions expecting different results?


Curry/warriors finna run bustos on the 2nd half of this decade like mj in the 90s fambs.
This is the thing, everyone can get better, at whatever it is that they want to improve on, no matter how elite they are, or are not.

I had this same argument a couple of seasons back over Steph, believe it or not.

I said his dribble had gotten better and the argument was that it was already Elite and peaked.

It was so unfathomable to those debating with me, that he had already improved on the previous season, and that he could improve on what was....now look.

F Word the Warriors bruh..this is the Thunders year

I mean i agree but at a certain point gains are marginal. Law of deminishing returns. Kd could go full mj and theyd still lose is dion waiters steps in the building. Kd has definitely gotts better but who else? Russ? Who else? And can one man be enough to beat a team strong at every angle?

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #64278 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by had pants View Post

CautiousEnlightenedBorer.gif


Goat Chef. 

 

 

Kanter threw his hands up on that game winner while it was halfway in the air  :lol 

post #64279 of 93193
Curry gonna Curry.
Edited by KingJay718 - 2/28/16 at 4:41am
Knicks, Jets, Yankees
Knicks, Jets, Yankees
post #64280 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Wasn't Lillard terrible on Defense last year?
I remember him getting lit up by every PG in the League.
Dude put in that work in the offseason.
He still is poor on the defensive end
post #64281 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

Glad that pointless argument from earlier is over. And one dude is even a coach saying that foolishness smh. Yall really think durant gonna sell out and join an all-star team? People swear be heading to Miami or the dubs. I don't think Durant is that much of a garden tool to chase a ring like that
How does putting yourself in a position to win a ring make you are garden tool.

Why do people think this way?
post #64282 of 93193
Steph Curry is incredible.
Cavs, Browns, Ohio Bobcats
Twitter
Instagram
Cavs, Browns, Ohio Bobcats
Twitter
Instagram
post #64283 of 93193

Funny seeing folks on Good Morning American discuss this game.

 

"It needs to be noted that Oklahoma was without their best player Calvin Durant."  - :{

 

But yea, I rewatched this clip again this morning. Come on Roberson...........

post #64284 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Bruh

post #64285 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Funny seeing folks on Good Morning American discuss this game.

"It needs to be noted that Oklahoma was without their best player Calvin Durant."  - mean.gif

But yea, I rewatched this clip again this morning. Come on Roberson...........
bruh or female, I think you been low key salty this whole entire time.
post #64286 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983 View Post
 

I missed Steph going Super Saiyan Omega live tonight. :{|I

 

I knew this thread would blowup after that but cotdamn, almost 2,000 new posts. :eek:x

 

Watching the SC highlights, KD really had some "you dun goofed" moments late.

Always a weird spot to be in. Do we blame the superstar that is the main contributor as to why the team was even within an arm's distance or do we throw it all away and say, "KD lost the game when he made that turnover and fouled out."

 

But with the whole CP3 logic, I don't see how you blame someone who is the main reason you are even in that position.

 

Not saying YOU are blaming him, just speaking in genera

post #64287 of 93193
 
Originally Posted by HugheyFreeman View Post


bruh or female, I think you been low key salty this whole entire time.

Against who exactly? Who am I being salty against?

post #64288 of 93193
 
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

What option does someone have if they dont believe they will get better, since theyve already done the whole 50-40-90 thing and it doesnt look like the team theyre on is going to get any better in regards to the team theyre trying to beat? Then what? Im not advicating joining gsw im just saying, whats the other option? Continue the same actions expecting different results?

Curry/warriors finna run bustos on the 2nd half of this decade like mj in the 90s fambs.

Good question.

 

Will KD stick around in OKC past him prime like KG

 

or

 

Will KD move on to a better situation like LeBron.

 

Because at the end of his career, if he doesn't have any rings, you know what folks will say about him. But again, JUST LIKE THE CP3 SITUATION ( @sea manup ) , is it KD's fault that teams he has been part of haven't won a ring? Not sure I would blame him, they have had some key injuries over the last few years that prevented them from truly competing. 

 

How does OKC get better is the question. And how do they beat GSW.

 

Good post Freezer

post #64289 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Good question.

Will KD stick around in OKC past him prime like KG

or

Will KD move on to a better situation like LeBron.

Because at the end of his career, if he doesn't have any rings, you know what folks will say about him. But again, JUST LIKE THE CP3 SITUATION ( @sea manup
 ) , is it KD's fault that teams he has been part of haven't won a ring? Not sure I would blame him, they have had some key injuries over the last few years that prevented them from truly competing. 

How does OKC get better is the question. And how do they beat GSW.

Good post Freezer
If he wants to win. He needs to leave. I don't see him being the type to join the Warriors tho. He in a tough spot. I love him and Westbrook as a 1-2 punch but they can't beat the dubs in 7. Would be fun as hell to watch tho
post #64290 of 93193
Originally Posted by sckid20 View Post



Insane


That IS insane. But also, what gets lost in a lot of, "3 Point Record" conversations is how much modern day basketball covets the 3 point shot vs. how past generations did.

Which is why people using, "Steph made more 3's in 3 years than Bird made in his career", well that was a different era. The shot was new and wasn't used anywhere nearly as much.

I compare it to passing records in the NFL. Rules, metrics, and play styles allow that to happen.

But still, dude isn't human man.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke