NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2160  

post #64771 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

As much as I used to dislike Bron, I'ma feel bad if he don't get a chip in Cleveland.

Actually, no I won't but it's going to be interesting to see the fallout.

post to sn ratio is off the charts

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #64772 of 93193
Btw, I think a Irving for cp3 deal is inevitable
post #64773 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Kyrie wants out of The Land? nerd.gif

Kinda hope they continue on this path and crash and burn spectacularly laugh.gif
post #64774 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

Btw, I think a Irving for cp3 deal is inevitable

would you say its a fact?

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #64775 of 93193

JR gonna flourish as the 2nd option 

post #64776 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

As much as I used to dislike Bron, I'ma feel bad if he don't get a chip in Cleveland.

Actually, no I won't but it's going to be interesting to see the fallout.
It's better that he fails

If he brings one to the land people who live there will have nothing to live for anymore.

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #64777 of 93193
Quote:
@James_Ham: Rajon Rondo, Rudy Gay and Seth Curry did not participate in shootaround this morning. Still listed as questionable for tonight's game vs OKC

Durant's going for 71.
mpls
mpls
post #64778 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

Btw, I think a Irving for cp3 deal is inevitable

this deal shoulda happened during asw tbh
post #64779 of 93193
Quote:
@JeffZillgitt: Grade 1 sprain for Grizz F-C Brandan Wright, I've been told. Return time varies ~1-2 weeks. Greg Monroe missed 2 games earlier this season.

Quote:
@hoopshype: Old Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf interview: "After the anthem fiasco, no team wanted to touch me." bit.ly/1TMoElc

mpls
mpls
post #64780 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

As much as I used to dislike Bron, I'ma feel bad if he don't get a chip in Cleveland.

Actually, no I won't but it's going to be interesting to see the fallout.

I'm waiting to see the fall out. 

 

This is what happens when you give an NBA PLAYER ALL THAT POWER. 

 

 

It would truly intrigue me to see Lebron with a poor roster again. 

But would he allow that? He would probably dip at the slightest roster change all because he's purposely taking 1-year contracts. 

post #64781 of 93193
but it only benefits cleveland. sauce is not what the clippers need. he doesnt even pass. deandre would hate him. so would blake. cp3 is what they need. they need to move blake.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #64782 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

this deal shoulda happened during asw tbh

In glad it didn't. I want a fully healthy Cavs team to get washed by golden state in the finals. I want to see pie on the faces of all the people who believe Kevin love and Kyrie Irving would have beaten the Warriors last season.
post #64783 of 93193
Important addendum to the stat we shared earlier about LeBron James' 5-for-47 shooting (10.6 percent) over the last 10 seasons on potential game-tying or go-ahead shot attempts in the final five seconds of regulation or overtime: The league average in that same 10-season span is 22.6 percent.Marc Stein Espn
Lakers Raiders UNC Tarheels Nba 2k Xbox 1 Rivet City love My J's
Lakers Raiders UNC Tarheels Nba 2k Xbox 1 Rivet City love My J's
post #64784 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post


In glad it didn't. I want a fully healthy Cavs team to get washed by golden state in the finals. I want to see pie on the faces of all the people who believe Kevin love and Kyrie Irving would have beaten the Warriors last season.

FACTS. 

post #64785 of 93193
Quote:
Monte Poole @MontePooleCSN
Draymond issues apology, admits his 'emotions got the better of me' during halftime blowup Saturday at OKC.
mpls
mpls
post #64786 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post


Quote:
@hoopshype: Old Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf interview: "After the anthem fiasco, no team wanted to touch me." bit.ly/1TMoElc



One of my favorite players coming up, granted he left LSU a year too early but I always felt like he caught a bad break in the league.
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #64787 of 93193
Can you imagine if he dips Cleveland again? He'll prolly end up getting JFK'd if that happens laugh.gif
post #64788 of 93193
Quote:
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
The Toronto Raptors are waiving forward Anthony Bennett to sign veteran Jason Thompson for the season, league sources tell The Vertical.
mpls
mpls
post #64789 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post

Quote:
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
The Toronto Raptors are waiving forward Anthony Bennett to sign veteran Jason Thompson for the season, league sources tell The Vertical.
Oof, getting waived only to have Jason Thompson take your spot. sick.gif
post #64790 of 93193
T-Wolves need to resign him and then swoop in to the No. 1 spot for Simmons and get four consecutive No. 1 picks all on the same squad.
mpls
mpls
post #64791 of 93193
Might be the end of the road for Bennett.

Good thing he has a passport already
post #64792 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers View Post

Lebron is the best passer in the league regardless of how you feel about him
somebody please come get they Mans.
post #64793 of 93193
Well damn...might be a wrap for AB in the league if even his hometown team thinks he's buns and have no use for him laugh.gif
post #64794 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post

Quote:
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
The Toronto Raptors are waiving forward Anthony Bennett to sign veteran Jason Thompson for the season, league sources tell The Vertical.
Oof, getting waived only to have Jason Thompson take your spot. sick.gif


@Osh Kosh Bosh we need answers fam laugh.gif
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #64795 of 93193

something something, Americans are so dense

 

 

something something, everyone is wrong about AB, theres still time something something 

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #64796 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Oof, getting waived only to have Jason Thompson take your spot. sick.gif

Damn...somewhere Kwame Brown has popped a bottle of Ciroc to celebrate that he's no longer the worst #1 pick in NBA history.
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
post #64797 of 93193

 

post #64798 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post

 
Quote:
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

The Toronto Raptors are waiving forward Anthony Bennett to sign veteran Jason Thompson for the season, league sources tell The Vertical.
**** Jason Thompson

the disrespect to the Kings all-time leader in games played mean.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #64799 of 93193
how yo country turn they back on you b? son out here like Gaddafi.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #64800 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post

 
Quote:
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

The Toronto Raptors are waiving forward Anthony Bennett to sign veteran Jason Thompson for the season, league sources tell The Vertical.
**** Jason Thompson

the disrespect to the Kings all-time leader in games played mean.gif

no way, the guy legit thought he was being underutilized in Sac

 

 

now he's bouncing around the league realizing his hometown 76ers have no need for him and he can't get off the bench of a winning team

 

 

reality check 

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke