NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2170  

post #65071 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Hate when my homies try to shame me about eating swine. Sht is delicious. Idc idc.

But MD Crabs and seafood>>>>>>>>>

Just smashed some old bay wings, shrimp and crab cakes pimp.gif.

Damn this made me hungry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

a condor roll.gif
post #65072 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh View Post

so what your saying, to be an elite player without a 3 point shot you have to be

a. the greatest physical specimen to comin into the league since wilt chamberlain

b. one of the greatest shooters from 3-10ft ever.

aren't you making my point?laugh.gif


You keep finding ways to downplay any example that goes against your point laugh.gif. But no that's not what I'm saying. You're the one saying if you can't shoot you can't play, talented athletic players with no jumpers going extinct and whatnot. I'm just giving you examples of guys who can't shoot and still find ways to get it done. There's plenty of them and will continue to be. On this page alone you see cats slurping Jabari and Giannis, two more guys who currently fit your unplayable player, guys with skills besides 3 pt shooting description to a tee.

You're making a big stink about nothing.
post #65073 of 93193
Rockets trash.
post #65074 of 93193
Rockets. laugh.gif

What a bunch of losers.

They call him the young wolf. They say he rides into battle on the back of giant direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can't be killed.

They call him the young wolf. They say he rides into battle on the back of giant direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can't be killed.

post #65075 of 93193
Wall > Harden

Come at me bros.
post #65076 of 93193
Bari sick.gif
post #65077 of 93193

Bari out here workin

 

Giannis with another triple double

 

:hat:hat 

 

please dont blow this 8o

im the type of guy who takes time to just kick back

i turn around my baseball cap

im the type of guy who takes time to just kick back

i turn around my baseball cap

post #65078 of 93193
Middleton with 3 terrible turnover passes
post #65079 of 93193
I need to hop back on fanduel/draft kings and pick players on whoever is facing the Rockets. You're bound to get career highs from no-names, or correct whatever you were doing wrong whenever you face them. Unless it's the Lakers, the only team they can convincingly beat.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #65080 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

People who use swine in that context are pretentious.

true story im pretentious af. 

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

 

my man just leaning right into it, I love it 

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #65081 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

I need to hop back on fanduel/draft kings and pick players on whoever is facing the Rockets. You're bound to get career highs from no-names, or correct whatever you were doing wrong whenever you face them. Unless it's the Lakers, the only team they can convincingly beat.

I stacked Jabari/Giannis/Middleton tonight lol 

post #65082 of 93193
I keep telling y'all bout Bari. He bout to skyrocket on FD though.

Just happy my guy showing out. Y'all gon learn soon enough what I've been preaching....
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #65083 of 93193
I'm sorry Rck but the Kings are trash
post #65084 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Clippers gonna Clip

Even I'm speechless on this one.

But our dance team has a new reality show on E, so we got that going for us.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #65085 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by phar0 View Post
 

I stacked Jabari/Giannis/Middleton tonight lol 

i chose thaddeus young instead of jabari..... i dont think thaddeus is going to drop 50 fps. 

post #65086 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

I'm sorry Rck but the Kings are trash

hes not sorry rck. dont believe him. 

post #65087 of 93193
Fat Jabari bussing the weak *** rockets
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #65088 of 93193

Only thing that would be more fitting is if the condor bit Blake and gave him rabies

post #65089 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Fat Jabari bussing the weak *** rockets

:rollinthis made me laugh. dude does look like a fat boy on the court all the time. 

post #65090 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by phar0 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

I need to hop back on fanduel/draft kings and pick players on whoever is facing the Rockets. You're bound to get career highs from no-names, or correct whatever you were doing wrong whenever you face them. Unless it's the Lakers, the only team they can convincingly beat.
I stacked Jabari/Giannis/Middleton tonight lol 

See laugh.gif they play the Pels next. I'd put everything on Toney Douglas/Cunningham/Holiday
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #65091 of 93193
Giannis at point guard has been something to watch.
post #65092 of 93193
cant wait for giannis to take andre igoudala spot when he retires smokin.gif

KD and greek freak off the bench nerd.gif
post #65093 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

cant wait for giannis to take andre igoudala spot when he retires smokin.gif

KD and greek freak off the bench nerd.gif

what are u saying
post #65094 of 93193
Had no idea the Warriors/Thunder play again on Saturday. The viewership for that game is going to be off the charts
post #65095 of 93193

i fully expect the clippers to blowout this bky squad. close game after the first so far. 

post #65096 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

Giannis at point guard has been something to watch.

but he can't shoot 3's... nerd.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #65097 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

Had no idea the Warriors/Thunder play again on Saturday. The viewership for that game is going to be off the charts

*Thursday
post #65098 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

Had no idea the Warriors/Thunder play again on Saturday. The viewership for that game is going to be off the charts

w's smashing them on thursday in front of a national audience

Quote:
http://nypost.com/2016/02/26/espns-shelley-smith-talks-breast-cancer-and-kobes-phony-niceness/


ESPN’s Shelley Smith Calls Out Kobe For Being Fake & Phony During Retirement Tour
by: Black Adam Schefter On Saturday, February 27, 2016
Tags: Kobe Bryant Shelley Smith

shell



ESPN reporter Shelley Smith and Los Angeles Lakers future hall of famer Kobe Bryant hadn’t spoken to each other in over 10 years. Smith covered the Colorado rape case and wrote things Kobe did not like and vowed never to speak to her again because of it. Here is Shelley Smith’s Q & A with the New York Post on the retiring Kobe Bryant.

Q: Did anyone’s reaction to it surprise you?

A: Kobe and I started speaking after 10 years. I am not sure if it’s because I had cancer or if it’s because he is in a weird place right now — he’s being nice to everybody right now because he wants to go out being beloved. I covered his rape trial in Colorado and there were things I reported that he disagreed with. He told me he’d never speak to me again, and this was 10 years ago. It was real nasty and awkward. At media day this year, Lakers PR came over and said he’d do an interview and he came up to me and gave me a big hug. My jaw hit the floor.

Q: Is Bryant’s new niceness working?

A: I don’t quite buy it. Everyone I talk to, no one believes it, because he wants to go out beloved like [Michael] Jordan did. He wants to go off into the sunset as a superhero, but we all remember how badly he treated a lot of us.

Q: Where do you think Bryant goes after the NBA?

A: I would be surprised if he stayed in basketball because he burned bridges coming up with players, coaches and front-office personnel. I think he’ll go into some sort of business. He’s very smart business-wise and he has a great brand.
post #65099 of 93193

A condor...... I want to hear the back story behind this choice.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #65100 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Fat Jabari bussing the weak *** rockets

Bari don't got no picks


23 & 11
17 & 9

the games before too nerd.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke