NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2210  

post #66271 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post


It is very significant when you continue to put players out there in favor of players who are better than them, by both eye test and every conceivable metric. Brooks has his flaws, but I'd take him 100x over Billy D at this point. He also doesn't have the same level of respect IMO. We also need Perkins back. He was the only one who would hold guys accountable and he was an amazing quarterback on the defensive end, Ibaka and even KD, on that end just seem completely lost and disinterested without him. Might as well grab Derek Fisher too and put him on the bench somewhere. A Blatt/Lue situation would probably develop quickly, but whatever.

You're not going to be a serious contender giving Dion Waiters and Enes Kantner 30mpg. Blame the coach and/or the GM, but that's just facts. Both their x teams were more than happy to be rid of them for a reason. And Kantner on defense, literally, by BPM or even more simple stats like PPG when paired with other front court players, is literally a top 3 worst defensive player of all time. Literally. Even putting him next to Ibaka or Gobert doesn't change that


donovan not calling that timeout against GS :{

post #66272 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside slim View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

It is very significant when you continue to put players out there in favor of players who are better than them, by both eye test and every conceivable metric. Brooks has his flaws, but I'd take him 100x over Billy D at this point. He also doesn't have the same level of respect IMO. We also need Perkins back. He was the only one who would hold guys accountable and he was an amazing quarterback on the defensive end, Ibaka and even KD, on that end just seem completely lost and disinterested without him. Might as well grab Derek Fisher too and put him on the bench somewhere. A Blatt/Lue situation would probably develop quickly, but whatever.


You're not going to be a serious contender giving Dion Waiters and Enes Kantner 30mpg. Blame the coach and/or the GM, but that's just facts. Both their x teams were more than happy to be rid of them for a reason. And Kantner on defense, literally, by BPM or even more simple stats like PPG when paired with other front court players, is literally a top 3 worst defensive player of all time. Literally. Even putting him next to Ibaka or Gobert doesn't change that


donovan not calling that timeout against GS mean.gif

Lol at blaming Donovan. U don't expect your all world superstar to give it up like a girl on prom night in that situation.
post #66273 of 93193
Gortat losing control. Calm down big fella.
post #66274 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concerns View Post

Gortat losing control. Calm down big fella.

Polish dudes with jumpman tattoos are passionate people. Cut him some slack.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #66275 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Polish dudes with jumpman tattoos are passionate people. Cut him some slack.

nah piatkowski, no tattoo was better.

gortat sketchy though.
post #66276 of 93193
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · now1 minute ago

Blake Griffin shooting pregame for the first time since his injury. http://es.pn/1ORSKf9

Not-Better-Than-Draymond getting close to returning.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #66277 of 93193
Alan Anderson is ballin tonight.
post #66278 of 93193
come on pistons. bulls gifting them the 8th spot, but they're struggling to unwrap it

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #66279 of 93193
So I'm reading an article about DLo's game against the Nets and it says his 8 threes were the most by a rookie since...roddy freakin Beaubois who hit 9 in a game.

When the hell was that and is there footage?
post #66280 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

So I'm reading an article about DLo's game against the Nets and it says his 8 threes were the most by a rookie since...roddy freakin Beaubois who hit 9 in a game.

When the hell was that and is there footage?

yea i got footage of it on my nokia, hol on, uploading now.

edit. he was so good

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #66281 of 93193
Bulls lost and Pistons losing. Just need a Pacers loss and Washington takes their rightful spot. Cleveland with LeBron is gonna have a fight on their hands Friday night.
post #66282 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTS View Post

So I'm reading an article about DLo's game against the Nets and it says his 8 threes were the most by a rookie since...roddy freakin Beaubois who hit 9 in a game.

When the hell was that and is there footage?

Gee, if only there was a place on the Internet that has tons of old NBA highlights that are never taken down by the NBA.

post #66283 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concerns View Post

Bulls lost and Pistons losing. Just need a Pacers loss and Washington takes their rightful spot. Cleveland with LeBron is gonna have a fight on their hands Friday night.

Lebbywinks is going to be fresh of a high dosage of hgh though...

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

post #66284 of 93193
Bradley Beal is stressin' me the **** out. He won't miss.
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
post #66285 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post


Gee, if only there was a place on the Internet that has tons of old NBA highlights that are never taken down by the NBA.

:lol dude acting like this was in 60s or something like that

post #66286 of 93193
I was a lil worried by Russell not being able to create off the bounce early in the season but he been sliding dudes left and right lately
post #66287 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

Gee, if only there was a place on the Internet that has tons of old NBA highlights that are never taken down by the NBA.


Thanks for the footage. I don't have any smart comebacks for you right now
post #66288 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post

Lebbywinks is going to be fresh of a high dosage of hgh though...

We'll be ready. Hickson and Nene will rough him up.
post #66289 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concerns View Post

Bulls lost and Pistons losing. Just need a Pacers loss and Washington takes their rightful spot. Cleveland with LeBron is gonna have a fight on their hands Friday night.
Lol
post #66290 of 93193
holy **** i haven't heard Rodrigue Beaubois' name in YEARS eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

guy used to be money in 2K11

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #66291 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

laugh.gif  dude acting like this was in 60s or something like that

To be fair, it feels like it's been that long since I heard his name.
post #66292 of 93193
DAGGER
post #66293 of 93193
Terrible call on that offensive foul roll.gif
post #66294 of 93193
gah dammit
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
post #66295 of 93193
I can't believe the Spurs are on pace for 69-70 wins and it's like they don't even exist lol. That would be tied for the second best record of all time. That's absurd.

I know it ultimately won't matter because they almost certainly won't catch the Warriors and the Thunder definitely won't catch them, so they'll start resting the last couple of weeks, but still...
post #66296 of 93193

Our 2nd unit < *

post #66297 of 93193
Good game Wolves fans. 7-2 since AS brake. Bring on Cleveland.
post #66298 of 93193
Smh Harden is so nasty.

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #66299 of 93193
Clinching playoff berths outchea pimp.gifpimp.gif

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #66300 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul View Post

Rubio hitting every shot from the field, missing every layup. laugh.gif


Hope ya'll been paying attention to LaVine...He's been real nice the past month +...Kid is smooth with the shot.
Ricky laugh.gifpimp.gif  

Zach at the 2 pimp.gifpimp.gif  

What I tell you carver about young Lavine??? smokin.gif

I know will counter with he was trash at PG but still
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke