NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2270  

post #68071 of 93193
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
post #68072 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

aside from makin the bloopers a couple times, lance been playing real well for the grizzlies.
This. His bloopers get noticed but he has silently been balling.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #68073 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post


Rediculous how sick he is with the Ball in his hands.
I had an idea, but man I really had no idea. He's so dope man.

I don't like how the Bucks can be up 30 and him be at 38+ minutes and still in the game

yeah even when the game is decided Kidd leaves the starters in until the very end, it always irks me

im the type of guy who takes time to just kick back

i turn around my baseball cap

im the type of guy who takes time to just kick back

i turn around my baseball cap

post #68074 of 93193
I need myPark alphabet and Jabari in the playoffs
post #68075 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungThunderCat View Post

My god Randle is trash

This is nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

Since being re-inserted into the Starting Lineup, after Byron inexplicably put him on the bench:

21games 30.1mpg 13.3ppg 11.3rpg on .464 FG%

Also, he was okay in the first 20, then took a HUGE dip when he was moved to the bench (it was pretty bad), and clearly been good since coming back.

Over the season, he's 2nd in Double Doubles for PF with 26. Anthony Davis # 1, 29.

Has proven he is one of the best rebounders in the NBA. Especially on the defensive end, where he rebounds at only a slightly lower rate than Hassan Whiteside and DeAndre Jordan (32.2) and (32.9) to (31.7), respectively.

This is all from a guy who is essentially a rookie because he couldn't play basketball, even in a practice setting from the end of October, until around April last year.

And also a guy who is extremely raw on the offensive end.

Yes, there is a lot to work on for him. Like I said he's really raw offensively. But he's averaged a double double over the course of this season with being raw. Basically being a bull in a china shop because he has a lack of touch at times, lack of right hand, lack of a midrange shot.

The right hand is the toughest to fix. The other two are not things that are what they are, and can never be developed.

Is he shaping up to be a Hall of Famer? No... Although I'm not sure how many guys after 1 season, you're saying are hall of famers.

Is he terrible? Absolutely not.

He's playing at a level behind Wiggins.. But other than that, you can argue he's been better than every single guy in his draft class.

Again, that is from a guy who is technically a rookie. And on offense is extremely raw.
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
post #68076 of 93193
That was a whole lot of words for Julius Randle
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #68077 of 93193
Don't sweat it E. Some of these dudes never get tired of being wrong. I think they they even enjoy it actually, on some s & M dominatrix sex slave steez.

I would say his right is trending to be above average. He finishes with his off hand more often and with higher difficulty shots than the average nba player lately, going off the eye test
post #68078 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

I think they they even enjoy it actually, on some s & M dominatrix sex slave steez.

this is a sentence

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #68079 of 93193
post #68080 of 93193
Quote:

I'm assuming an Old shot chart. He's shooting 42.5% now.

Which again is still not good. But is marred by the stint on the bench where he shot really badly.
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
post #68081 of 93193
post #68082 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Don't sweat it E. Some of these dudes never get tired of being wrong. I think they they even enjoy it actually, on some s & M dominatrix sex slave steez.

:rollin

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #68083 of 93193

E just completely glossing over that is hilarious to me :rollin

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #68084 of 93193
Who brought up young Krisp?
post #68085 of 93193
Just illustrating how stats can be misleading. Neither player is trash
post #68086 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

E just completely glossing over that is hilarious to me roll.gif

@leemelone quote?


I have no comment to that at all

Hell I don't even know how to respond to it
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
post #68087 of 93193
E flying in with the cape for Randle as usual laugh.gif. I haven't watched the Lakers play in a minute. Low key, I've forgot about Kobe already mean.giflaugh.gif.

Randle is a very flawed player with a limited upside to me. Still love his motor and rebounding ability. He'll be a solid piece.

I see Bari and Giannis still showing out. They've been unleashed. **** J-Kidd. Get him out the paint. Would love to see what these guys would do on a team with a REAL COACH. One that lets them run, and shoot 3's eventually. These guys are truly positionless players. Let them shine.

Bari pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #68088 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Don't sweat it E. Some of these dudes never get tired of being wrong. 

Irony

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #68089 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

E flying in with the cape for Randle as usual laugh.gif. I haven't watched the Lakers play in a minute. Low key, I've forgot about Kobe already mean.giflaugh.gif.

Randle is a very flawed player with a limited upside to me. Still love his motor and rebounding ability. He'll be a solid piece.

I see Bari and Giannis still showing out. They've been unleashed. **** J-Kidd. Get him out the paint. Would love to see what these guys would do on a team with a REAL COACH. One that lets them run, and shoot 3's eventually. These guys are truly positionless players. Let them shine.

Bari pimp.gif

Mudiay had another nice game last night. Made some big plays down the stretch and almost won it for them. But BK got a semi-lucky shot to go at the end an won.

But he's coming along. Turnovers are down and scoring more efficiently.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #68090 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Mudiay had another nice game last night. Made some big plays down the stretch and almost won it for them. But BK got a semi-lucky shot to go at the end an won.

But he's coming along. Turnovers are down and scoring more efficiently.

Just peeped the box score. That's two games in a row of 20pts and 50% from the field pimp.gif. Hope he keeps it going. Bumbed we lost to the nets on a fluke Brook Lopez tip.

I hate the ****** Nets man laugh.gif. They are just so unappealing with no future, and the most boring players in the league.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #68091 of 93193
Bulls vs rockets primetime tonight. Eww....
post #68092 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

Bulls vs rockets primetime tonight. Eww....

The disappointment bowl.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #68093 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

Bulls vs rockets primetime tonight. Eww....

Usually I'll get geeked about this but lately, nahh

post #68094 of 93193

I think Jimmy G is back tonight 

post #68095 of 93193

Yeah ^ 

post #68096 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

Bulls vs rockets primetime tonight. Eww....
"If there's a game where both teams no-show, did the game take place?"
post #68097 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

Bulls vs rockets primetime tonight. Eww....

Kinda like two turds fighting not to be the last one down the toilet when it's flushing
post #68098 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post


I see Bari and Giannis still showing out. They've been unleashed. **** J-Kidd. Get him out the paint. Would love to see what these guys would do on a team with a REAL COACH. One that lets them run, and shoot 3's eventually. These guys are truly positionless players. Let them shine.

Bari pimp.gif

Im curious as to why you're knocking Kidd? His adjustments are why they're playing like they've been unleashed and it seems like it has everything to do with Monroes minutes being swapped with Plumlee and Giannis taking over PG duties since MCW's injury. Kidd has said in the past he wanted Giannis at point which is what he's doing now. And you can't really blame Kidd for playing our huge free agent acquisition. But he's the main issue. He camps down low clogging everything up waiting for the ball, gets the ball, and no one else moves because he's going to shoot every time. He completely stalls the flow of the offense. Whereas Plumlee is athletic who can move off-ball scrapping all over the court opening things up for Bari and Giannis to go to work while keeping the ball in their hands because Miles doesnt demand touches.

There's a reason the Bucks are playing so well since the break. Kidd benched our star free agent signing. They've been running and shooting since this move was made.
Edited by Jay02 - 3/5/16 at 9:06am
post #68099 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Irony

Tim duncan aint a power forward and really never has been
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

Bulls vs rockets primetime tonight. Eww....

James butler vs Jimmy harden finna be lit pimp.gif
post #68100 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay02 View Post

Im curious as to why you're knocking Kidd? His adjustments are why they're playing like they've been unleashed and it seems like it has everything to do with Monroes minutes being swapped with Plumlee and Giannis taking over PG duties since MCW's injury. Kidd has said in the past he wanted Giannis at point which is what he's doing now. And you can't really blame Kidd for playing our huge free agent acquisition. But he's the main issue. He camps down low clogging everything up waiting for the ball, gets the ball, and no one else moves because he's going to shoot every time. He completely stalls the flow of the offense. Whereas Plumlee is athletic who can move off-ball scrapping all over the court opening things up for Bari and Giannis to go to work while keeping the ball in their hands because Miles doesnt demand touches.

There's a reason the Bucks are playing so well since the break. Kidd benched our star free agent signing. They've been running and shooting since this move was made.

I'm bashing Kidd because hes only doing it now....should've been done a while ago. Anybody with two eyes could see he was holding the young talent back for no reason. It was only after the All star break where he let them go. I've been one of the more vocal Bari supporters on here...and have been saying to "free him" for a while now

And Kidd is also a pretty bad coach laugh.gif. I believe J Kidd overachieved last year. Bari and Giannis under a real coach are a nightmare.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke