NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2355  

post #70621 of 93193

Gerald would have had to retire had that 3 ball went in :lol

post #70622 of 93193
Damn, if only Iggy could have hit that three
...and the Golden State would never paper hate...
...and the Golden State would never paper hate...
post #70623 of 93193

didn't he slip though?

post #70624 of 93193
Iggy's celebrations laugh.gif
post #70625 of 93193

Time to turn this game off.. it's gonna get ugly.

post #70626 of 93193

matt barnes statline :eek:rollin

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #70627 of 93193

:hat

Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens on Houston's Michael Beasley: "He crushed us. He was great. … Michael is a professional scorer, and has been for a long time. Played against him with Miami a couple times last year and he always seemed to have that ability against us in big moments. And I thought at the start of the fourth quarter, he was great."

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #70628 of 93193
I think they remember that loss in Portland pimp.gif
post #70629 of 93193
Varejao has never been more happy laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #70630 of 93193
All NBA 1st team or nah

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #70631 of 93193

Dubs looking to Mercy Rule em :rollin

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #70632 of 93193
Dubs might actually get 80 this half
post #70633 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

All NBA 1st team or nah


Take out harden
post #70634 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

All NBA 1st team or nah

LeBron is a lock for the 1st team again.
post #70635 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

All NBA 1st team or nah


Take out harden

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #70636 of 93193
Lillard getting smacked around.

Kerr can Coach. Got him this time.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #70637 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Robin Lopez ravaged the Clippers mascot pre game roll.gif

Good. As he should have.
post #70638 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post

pimp.gif

Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens on Houston's Michael Beasley: "He crushed us. He was great. … Michael is a professional scorer, and has been for a long time. Played against him with Miami a couple times last year and he always seemed to have that ability against us in big moments. And I thought at the start of the fourth quarter, he was great."

Do you have a man crush on Beasley? laugh.gif
post #70639 of 93193
The refs wanted to see 80+ before the half laugh.gif
post #70640 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by 617collector View Post


Do you have a man crush on Beasley? laugh.gif

 

Always been a bealiever in his talent.  Glad to see him begin to turn things around :hat

 
 

Quote:

 

I love it when this kind of stuff happens.

 

The Rockets are hurting a bit right now, looking for that little push to get them into the playoffs. Their roster isn't cutting it, and they need to bring in some fresh talent to revitalize things.

 

Enter some random guy that nobody's ever heard of named "Michael Beasley". He's been balling out in China for a while (he's not Chinese though, born and raised in America apparently), happy to at least get paid to play while NBA teams ignored him. The story of many an aspiring hooper. Reminds me of the Chris Copeland situation a little bit.

 

So here comes this guy with no expectations placed on him to speak of, and no reputation preceding him. No one's ever seen him before, except for a few foreign scouts and longtime fans of his college team. The ultimate unknown. I'm sitting here thinking "Well it's great that they signed him but is he ever going to get to even play? They must be confident in his abilities to not bother with a 10-day." How many overseas talents have we seen tear it up outside the NBA and then lay an egg when the competition stiffens? Plenty.

 

And then he goes and scores 18, playing a key role in the Rockets' victory over the Celtics! Michael Beasley: unheralded savior of a lost Rockets season?

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #70641 of 93193
81 in a half sick.gif
post #70642 of 93193
in a another universe dame and cj would be the best backcourt but not this one
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
post #70643 of 93193

:Nthat

post #70644 of 93193
81 in the first half? WTF sick.gif
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
Diehard Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Lakers fan. Rutgers University Alumni
post #70645 of 93193
post #70646 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by 617collector View Post

The refs wanted to see 80+ before the half laugh.gif

No lie here though.
Poor Dame, refs about to have him writing a letter. "You can't tackle in Basketball"

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #70647 of 93193

lol Ches what a dweeb, who likes the Trailblazers in 2016?

8o

8o

8o

post #70648 of 93193
post #70649 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarldaGoat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 617collector View Post

Do you have a man crush on Beasley? laugh.gif

Always been a bealiever in his talent.  Glad to see him begin to turn things around pimp.gif

 

 
Quote:
I love it when this kind of stuff happens.

The Rockets are hurting a bit right now, looking for that little push to get them into the playoffs. Their roster isn't cutting it, and they need to bring in some fresh talent to revitalize things.

Enter some random guy that nobody's ever heard of named "Michael Beasley". He's been balling out in China for a while (he's not Chinese though, born and raised in America apparently), happy to at least get paid to play while NBA teams ignored him. The story of many an aspiring hooper. Reminds me of the Chris Copeland situation a little bit.

So here comes this guy with no expectations placed on him to speak of, and no reputation preceding him. No one's ever seen him before, except for a few foreign scouts and longtime fans of his college team. The ultimate unknown. I'm sitting here thinking "Well it's great that they signed him but is he ever going to get to even play? They must be confident in his abilities to not bother with a 10-day." How many overseas talents have we seen tear it up outside the NBA and then lay an egg when the competition stiffens? Plenty.

And then he goes and scores 18, playing a key role in the Rockets' victory over the Celtics! Michael Beasley: unheralded savior of a lost Rockets season?

Is that quote a joke?

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #70650 of 93193
Warriors almost scored more than okc in 1 half laugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke