NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2448  

post #73411 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post

Green is a flaker. The type to say let's bet and you win the bet. He continues to make excuses.

This was the same guy Kevin Hart beat in Toronto laugh.gif

post #73412 of 93193
Draymond the type to brake check you on the highway

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #73413 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

FO355SSFGOZVTPN.RECT2100.jpg

Curry chicken> Curry Goat.


Curry chicken>>>>>>>Everything else. Favourite food ever.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #73414 of 93193

KATs floater game on point tonight :hat

post #73415 of 93193

This bum Beverly is murdering us with that 3 ball

post #73416 of 93193
Curry is arguably the GOAT right NOW.until he one ups jordan on the ring count it will just be an argument till then.

Regardless it is a fun argument you can pull up currys stats and compare it to MJs and look what you see
post #73417 of 93193
Man...flipping through games tonight comparing team plays, there is no way Cleveland will beat Golden State or San Antonio. The chemistry is just off. When LeBron is not on the floor, they look like a fringe playoff team.

I've noticed that Kyrie passes only if leads to an assist. He looks to pass the roller on the pick and roll but doesn't see anyone else. It's tunnel visioned. LBJ will have to carry the load this year again.
post #73418 of 93193
Curry laugh.gifmean.gifroll.gif
post #73419 of 93193
THat bank three lol
post #73420 of 93193
Bruh poor guy
post #73421 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by B33R Money View Post

Curry is arguably the GOAT right NOW.until he one ups jordan on the ring count it will just be an argument till then.

Regardless it is a fun argument you can pull up currys stats and compare it to MJs and look what you see

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

post #73422 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

FO355SSFGOZVTPN.RECT2100.jpg
Why is there pvc pipe in your curry?

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #73423 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Why is there pvc pipe in your curry?

That's a question for @Hot Route
post #73424 of 93193

Prince and his foot right in front of the 3pt line long 2s piss me off more than anything in this world.

post #73425 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by B33R Money View Post

Curry is arguably the GOAT right NOW.until he one ups jordan on the ring count it will just be an argument till then.


Regardless it is a fun argument you can pull up currys stats and compare it to MJs and look what you see
3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Curry didn't even win the Finals MVP last year laugh.gif

Jordan is GOAT.
post #73426 of 93193
It's crazy to me that Both Steph Curry & Russ Westbrook are having the seasons they are having and neither one is even top 25 in minutes this season... Russ is putting up 24, 10 & 8 at the PG spot
post #73427 of 93193
Toronto on its 4th game in 5 days, missing two key starters and beating the dog **** outta the celtics sick.gif
post #73428 of 93193

The future HOFamer is putting in work tonight :hat 

post #73429 of 93193
KAT is a good NBA player
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #73430 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Toronto on its 4th game in 5 days, missing two key starters and beating the dog **** outta the celtics sick.gif

I'll give you Jonas but who is the other "key starter" nerd.gif
post #73431 of 93193
Carroll
post #73432 of 93193
Quote:
Things heard at this San Anton establishment: "Steph Curry. He's like the kind of guy you'd want to pay someone to hurt him on purpose." ??

which one of you is this?

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #73433 of 93193

This dude Beverley tho :{

post #73434 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Carroll

You mean the player who's played in 23 games this season is a key starter? roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
post #73435 of 93193
Why not?
post #73436 of 93193

Pretty Ricky finishing layups tonight :hat

post #73437 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Why not?

The Raptors are 47-21 and Carroll has played a total of 23 games. laugh.gif
post #73438 of 93193
What is your point?
post #73439 of 93193
Would be funny if the Raps got the #1 seed.
post #73440 of 93193
i guess Blake Griffin isn't a key player for the Clippers eyes.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke