NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2489  

post #74641 of 93193
Quote:
The Grizzlies are 2-9 in games decided by 18 points or more and have been outscored by 112 points this season, the ninth best mark in the Western Conference. Yet, they’re 39-30 and in fifth place, despite a four-game losing streak.

Only the Warriors (24-1) and Spurs (15-6) have been better in games that were within five points in the last five minutes than the Grizzlies, who are 25-12 in those games. Memphis has both a top-five offense and a top-five defense in clutch situations.

This is so weird to me. I don't even know how to define what this team is laugh.gif
post #74642 of 93193
Nothing makes me happier than timduncan being recognized as a fraud
post #74643 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Quote:
The Grizzlies are 2-9 in games decided by 18 points or more and have been outscored by 112 points this season, the ninth best mark in the Western Conference. Yet, they’re 39-30 and in fifth place, despite a four-game losing streak.

Only the Warriors (24-1) and Spurs (15-6) have been better in games that were within five points in the last five minutes than the Grizzlies, who are 25-12 in those games. Memphis has both a top-five offense and a top-five defense in clutch situations.

This is so weird to me. I don't even know how to define what this team is laugh.gif

team is lit. stop humble bragging.



jk. carry on.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #74644 of 93193
post #74645 of 93193

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #74646 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

team is lit. stop humble bragging.



jk. carry on.

That's the thing. This has been one of the most confusing seasons for this squad. Expectations are all over the place and I think its safe to say anyone would be shocked if we hold on to the 5th seed, let alone win a playoff series.
post #74647 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

team is lit. stop humble bragging.



jk. carry on.

That's the thing. This has been one of the most confusing seasons for this squad. Expectations are all over the place and I think its safe to say anyone would be shocked if we hold on to the 5th seed, let alone win a playoff series.

long as they bruise blake griffin before the june 20th, i'd say the season has been a successful one.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #74648 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

long as they bruise blake griffin before the june 20th, i'd say the season has been a successful one.

tr00

@erupt107th

our bet just got more interesting nerd.gif April 12th will be the final game.
post #74649 of 93193
Originally Posted by leemelone

Never got a 6 point rep. I wonder what that's like..

Repped. Put you from 1647 to 1653. :smokin

 

(How's it feel?)

4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #74650 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post

Repped. Put you from 1647 to 1653. smokin.gif

(How's it feel?)

Better than sex pimp.gif. Now I know how women feel when I bone them.

Wait I just got another one. Who was it....was it meth? It had to be meth right nerd.gif. I gotta be the goat nter with the season I'm having
post #74651 of 93193

Wait, Tim Duncan has to be the best something, man.

 

Y'all not doing this. :lol

 

We know he's not the best center. Shaq, Kareem, Wilt. Too crowded, on EVERYONE'S list.

 

Now he's not a PF?

 

He ain't no damn SF.

 

Ain't a SG or PG.

 

That man's a PF, and the best to ever do it.

 

Dirk is the best OFFENSIVE 4, I'll say that. But there was a stretch of years before his ring where he had that SUPREME ole defense. Dude just dribbled right on past him. I haz remember. :lol And he would just stare at rebounds like they were contagious.

 

No way his entire career is better than Timmy's entire career.

 

Yes, he could outscore Timmy in his sleep. And Timmy could out 'complete game' Dirk.

4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. A N G E L S, L. A. L A K E R S, U K W I L D C A T S, L. A. R A M S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs...
post #74652 of 93193
The more reps you have, the more points the reps you give are worth.

So if you really like reps just kiss up to anyone with 3k reps laugh.gif
post #74653 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post

Wait, Tim Duncan has to be the best something, man.

Y'all not doing this. laugh.gif

We know he's not the best center. Shaq, Kareem, Wilt. Too crowded, on EVERYONE'S list.

Now he's not a PF?

He ain't no damn SF.

Ain't a SG or PG.

That man's a PF, and the best to ever do it.

Dirk is the best OFFENSIVE 4, I'll say that. But there was a stretch of years before his ring where he had that SUPREME ole defense. Dude just dribbled right on past him. I haz remember. laugh.gif  And he would just stare at rebounds like they were contagious.

No way his entire career is better than Timmy's entire career.

Yes, he could outscore Timmy in his sleep. And Timmy could out 'complete game' Dirk.

Tim hasn't played PF since 2003. He's been a Center for over a dozen years now. laugh.gif

KG/Dirk/Malone were PF's their entire career's.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #74654 of 93193
If Tim Duncan is a PF then Julian Edelman is a QB.
post #74655 of 93193
it's still so weird to me that kobe is nearing his final game. 20 years flies by. It's a shame those injuries finally too their toll. Got guys that are older still flourishing. I've never retired from anything. I wonder what it's like to do something for that period of time, and then decide you're over it. I wonder how that feels. Any older members dealt with that yet? Only thing in my life that closely resembles that has been school. Finished the Masters program not too long ago. Was hella over it by the end.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #74656 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Nothing makes me happier than timduncan being recognized as a fraud

Tim duncan is the greatest player of all time......to be divorced by his hot wife for cheating on her with his live in male buddy....
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
post #74657 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

it's still so weird to me that kobe is nearing his final game. 20 years flies by. It's a shame those injuries finally too their toll. Got guys that are older still flourishing. I've never retired from anything. I wonder what it's like to do something for that period of time, and then decide you're over it. I wonder how that feels. Any older members dealt with that yet? Only thing in my life that closely resembles that has been school. Finished the Masters program not too long ago. Was hella over it by the end.

Kobes final game was two years ago. This kobe out here now is just a ghost
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
post #74658 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

Kobes final game was two years ago. This kobe out here now is just a ghost

post #74659 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

it's still so weird to me that kobe is nearing his final game. 20 years flies by. It's a shame those injuries finally too their toll. Got guys that are older still flourishing. I've never retired from anything. I wonder what it's like to do something for that period of time, and then decide you're over it. I wonder how that feels. Any older members dealt with that yet? Only thing in my life that closely resembles that has been school. Finished the Masters program not too long ago. Was hella over it by the end.

Kobes final game was two years ago. This kobe out here now is just a ghost

i agree, but even if the results arent there, the work behind the scenes is still done. still trains. still gets hella treatment and therapy. still works out and practices. Season ends, all of that just, stops. Wild.



I feel the same sense of awe in regards to Mayweather. like, wow.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #74660 of 93193
I've been waiting to unload this clip for a minute now.....



If Tim Duncan was to drop a mixtape, it would be titled "aint no PF bih". He's a con man and Greg papa his accomplice. Mr. Pretty Timmy knows the rules of the game. He ain't no PF, he's a resthaven. A car thief. Him masquerading as a PF is the greatest lie in all of sports. It's a disservice to the real ones that held down the spot their whole career.

Timmy just recently recorded his 3000th block. Every single player in the top 15 is a center, including Duncan. One can make a case that he wouldn't even be in POSITION to record these blocks had he actually been playing PF (keyword: position). Spurs fans know the deal. Top 15 center without a doubt. But a PF he is not. Unless we're talking about Power Frauds that is..
post #74661 of 93193
Thread Starter 

I think my reps are worth 3.

 

And Duncan has been a center for as long as he's been a power forward. He came into the league as a PF, so that's how he'll be remembered and categorized.

post #74662 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

I think my reps are worth 3.

And Duncan has been a center for as long as he's been a power forward. He came into the league as a PF, so that's how he'll be remembered and categorized.

Exactly. Timmy was playing PF from like 97-07. The period where he won 4 championships, 2 MVPs, 3 finals MVPs.

Tim coulda retired in '07 and been considered the best PF of all time. Everything he's done after that has just cemented his legacy as an overall player.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #74663 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post


Lol
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
wanted: finishline winners circle rewards
post #74664 of 93193
how can someone be something, if they always do something else? How can we consisder him a pf, if he always plays center? they play the cavs, he's checking mosgov, not love. They play the dubs, he's checking bogut, not green. They play the clippers, he's checking deandre, not blake.

They tryna help him with the accolades by saying he's the best pf ever, knowing damn well he's not even in the top 10 of Centers all time. Outside of Robinson and Splitter, who was the other big that was their center then?






'You are what you repeatedly do'

- Aristotle

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #74665 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Tim coulda retired in '07 and been considered the best PF of all time.

post #74666 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Exactly. Timmy was playing PF from like 97-07. The period where he won 4 championships, 2 MVPs, 3 finals MVPs.

Tim coulda retired in '07 and been considered the best PF of all time. Everything he's done after that has just cemented his legacy as an overall player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

I think my reps are worth 3.

And Duncan has been a center for as long as he's been a power forward. He came into the league as a PF, so that's how he'll be remembered and categorized.

This is all perfectly true except that it's completely false.
post #74667 of 93193
So, in 2004-05 Tim was the PF and Robert Horry was the Center?

He didn't switch over in 07, he switched over after Admiral left.

Duncan was playing Center in 2004 during the .4 series. Same as 05 when Horry was on the team. Horry wasn't playin Center next to Duncan.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #74668 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

long as they bruise blake griffin before the june 20th, i'd say the season has been a successful one.

tr00

@erupt107th

our bet just got more interesting nerd.gif April 12th will be the final game.

Only thing that scares me is the the game not meaning anything and us resting players for the playoffs laugh.gif
post #74669 of 93193
Duncan definitely wasn't guarding Dirk during those Spurs/ Mavs series
post #74670 of 93193
lol he was pf last year but center again this year? haha k

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke