NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2497  

post #74881 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0regontitles View Post

Also, it's not like the lakers would know who to pick. Russell has been okay but not 2nd overall worthy, Randle is trash, and Clarkson is a good player. worst part of their "core", is that all three of them are terrible on D both currently and potentially. They really do not mesh with each other in the long run. This will be fun tbh

Stopped reading here. Get out. 12 posts. Troll.

post #74882 of 93193
it has to be DBD roll.gif
post #74883 of 93193

he reads this thread every day and had to make a new account to cape for duncan :rollin

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #74884 of 93193
What's going on with this lebron fellow? Unfollowing the cavs on Twitter and ig?

South Florida Living

South Florida Living

post #74885 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by imlive365 View Post

What's going on with this lebron fellow? Unfollowing the cavs on Twitter and ig?

he is such a famele
post #74886 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by imlive365 View Post

What's going on with this lebron fellow? Unfollowing the cavs on Twitter and ig?

Nothing this clown does surprises me anymore.
Feel bad for Cavs fans...those people have been through too much drama for this clown.
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
post #74887 of 93193
#7PointQuarters
post #74888 of 93193
It's kinda sad if the most noise Lebron is making in this thread this season is whenever he acts like a female on social media laugh.gif
post #74889 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by imlive365 View Post

What's going on with this lebron fellow? Unfollowing the cavs on Twitter and ig?

 

Soon he'll say some **** about his accounts were hacked

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

post #74890 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

It's kinda sad if the most noise Lebron is making in this thread this season is whenever he acts like a female on social media laugh.gif

The decline is real.
post #74891 of 93193
The Los Angeles Lakers are investigating allegations that two of their players sexually harassed two women Sunday night in Hollywood. One of the women is Alexis Jones, an activist trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harassment, sexual abuse and domestic violence.

The two players were guards Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson. Lakers spokesman John Black told ESPN on Monday that the team takes this matter "very seriously" and is looking into it but does not have any further comment at this time.


usatsi_9026486.jpg?w=1000&h=790

Dat wat Kobe preaches?
post #74892 of 93193


After a injury plague season, the Nurkic staredown has returned!
post #74893 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP Product View Post


Nothing this clown does surprises me anymore.
Feel bad for Cavs fans...those people have been through too much drama for this clown.

they deserve it for bringing back and cheering on a snake. fool me once shame on...... that saying. dont feel sorry for cleveland.  .

post #74894 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

The Los Angeles Lakers are investigating allegations that two of their players sexually harassed two women Sunday night in Hollywood. One of the women is Alexis Jones, an activist trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harassment, sexual abuse and domestic violence.

The two players were guards Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson. Lakers spokesman John Black told ESPN on Monday that the team takes this matter "very seriously" and is looking into it but does not have any further comment at this time.

Two athletes harrassed a woman who happens to be an activist, trying to stop athletes from harrassing women? How the **** they that stupid? laugh.gif Sonofa...... mean.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #74895 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post


Two athletes harrassed a woman who happens to be an activist, trying to stop athletes from harrassing women? How the **** they that stupid? laugh.gif Sonofa...... mean.gif

sounds like an article from the onion. :rollin

post #74896 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Two athletes harrassed a woman who happens to be an activist, trying to stop athletes from harrassing women? How the **** they that stupid? laugh.gif Sonofa...... mean.gif

I feel bad for innocent guys, but can‘t give Nick that benefit of a doubt. Clarkson being attached to this is more of a shocker. Wonder if Obama fade will go bald, get tattoo and drop 40pt like Kobe Denver debacle.
post #74897 of 93193
That doesn't sound right. And she claimed she was filming but only posted a pic? I'm neutral until the facts, if any, come out.
post #74898 of 93193
Warriors about to get back to back L's at the paws of the T-Pups. nthat.gif
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
post #74899 of 93193

You see what broads consider "harassment" now a days. 

House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
post #74900 of 93193
CeCyY1BUIAAE8bG.jpg
post #74901 of 93193

that stepback by curry :x

post #74902 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentrification View Post
 

You see what broads consider "harassment" now a days. 

she even called it assault :rollin

post #74903 of 93193
Alright.. Time to tune into this game pimp.gif
post #74904 of 93193
Taking up the Kobe way laugh.gif
post #74905 of 93193
Steph picking up right where he left off pimp.gif
post #74906 of 93193
Just got called ugly by a female. Where do I report the sexual harassment and abuse?
post #74907 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

I feel bad for innocent guys, but can‘t give Nick that benefit of a doubt. Clarkson being attached to this is more of a shocker. Wonder if Obama fade will go bald, get tattoo and drop 40pt like Kobe Denver debacle.
What exactly has he done for him not to have benefit of a doubt?
post #74908 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdtimearound View Post

Just got called ugly by a female. Where do I report the sexual harassment and abuse?

pics?

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #74909 of 93193


Stay woke.
post #74910 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post


Two athletes harrassed a woman who happens to be an activist, trying to stop athletes from harrassing women? How the **** they that stupid? laugh.gif Sonofa...... mean.gif

sounds like an article from the onion. :rollin

 

Sounds too convenient.

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke