NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2541  

post #76201 of 93193


Speaking of bananas...
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #76202 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon3000 View Post

I think Lebron, all things considered, handles the media scrutiny quite well. they've been on his nuts for over a decade now... while he may play into it a bit, I don't know any other player in the NBA that's scrutinized like this since age 16 or so.

realest
post #76203 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Rod Strickland
Mike Bibby
09 Rudy Gay
Thank you

So as you can see, not like the asg has really messed up that bad
post #76204 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

so funny to me that the bulls play the knicks again tonight.

:/
post #76205 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

The attention and love Steph getting really got Bron lashing out laugh.gif. He scressed

I called it months ago.

When you're used to being called The King and having everyone swing on your nuts... and then a new sheriff comes to town and you're no longer the man...

Mentally soft.
post #76206 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

If you can't make the all star team in the east them you really don't deserve it.

He wasnt in the position or playing the way he is now prior to the all star break. Since the break hes playing at as potentional
post #76207 of 93193
Feel like he should def make it next year. No reason he shouldn't
post #76208 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

If you can't make the all star team in the east them you really don't deserve it.

He wasnt in the position or playing the way he is now prior to the all star break. Since the break hes playing at as potentional

Maybe he'll put it together next season wink.gif
post #76209 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post



Speaking of bananas...
bron popping n dropping n locking
post #76210 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

We really going to reward Boogie with first team All NBA....

mean.gif. Stat padding. I'd rather Whiteside, Horford or somebody.
I reeeeeeeeeally didn't want to give the nod to Boogie, but couldn't come up with a better alternative.
post #76211 of 93193
Is LeBron playing tn or is he sitting out? Debating on grabbing tickets to the game to see him.
post #76212 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm View Post

Is LeBron playing tn or is he sitting out? Debating on grabbing tickets to the game to see him.

He played a lot last night and had a ton of dunks against the Bucks. I expect an off shooting night for him tonight.

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

post #76213 of 93193
I mean Idc if he plays like **** laugh.gif I'm just worried I buy tickets and he sits out since it's a back to back against scrubs
post #76214 of 93193
Ha ha ha at the thread title.
post #76215 of 93193
Lebron the type of dude to use the word slay in a compound sentence. Ex. "I slay and I am fierce"
post #76216 of 93193
So LeBron wants to team up with his buddies who each respectively live in New York, Los Angeles, and Miami...


Yeah there's no way he's staying in Cleveland much longer.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #76217 of 93193
Y'all think KAT & Minny will oficially takw AD & N.O's shine enxt year as the next up and coming team with a young sueprstar?

Also, is AD top 3? Is KAT top 3? Is wiggins regressing? Is lavine progressing? Is EJ still my favorite former clipper? (Yes). Is Dieng still comparable to Whiteside? Is KG really 7'3?

Pls respond.
post #76218 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef24 View Post

doc as a GM is the gift that keeps on giving mean.gif

He confuses the hell out of me. You would think, since he's also the coach, he'd want to do all he can to make his offseason acquisitions look good. But he doesn't. Often doesn't put his players in the best position succeed. Maddening.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #76219 of 93193
If LeBron forms another damn super team in a tropical city, I am all for the warriors acquiring KD by any means necessary

I don't want to see this fool collude his way to a championship ever again
post #76220 of 93193
AD went from top 3 to top 150

KAT will easily be the best C in the league in a few years, on pace to be the GOAT sf

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76221 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by erupt107th View Post

Y'all think KAT & Minny will oficially takw AD & N.O's shine enxt year as the next up and coming team with a young sueprstar?

Also, is AD top 3? Is KAT top 3? Is wiggins regressing? Is lavine progressing? Is EJ still my favorite former clipper? (Yes). Is Dieng still comparable to Whiteside? Is KG really 7'3?

Pls respond.


I think that AD has top 5 potential, but he is so damn brittle, I honestly think we wont ever see full potential because he is frequently hurt.

post #76222 of 93193
AD is too injury prone to be top 3
KAT is too young to be top 3
Wiggins is what many thought he was
LaVine is def progressing
I thought you were an Elton Brand fan?
Dieng isn't comparable to Whiteside
KG is a legit 7'4"
post #76223 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

AD went from top 3 to top 150

KAT will easily be the best C in the league in a few years, on pace to be the GOAT sf

With the season he's having, if he keeps it up, Kobe will go down in history as the goat SF once he decides to hang it up
post #76224 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by erupt107th View Post

Y'all think KAT & Minny will oficially takw AD & N.O's shine enxt year as the next up and coming team with a young sueprstar?

Also, is AD top 3? Is KAT top 3? Is wiggins regressing? Is lavine progressing? Is EJ still my favorite former clipper? (Yes). Is Dieng still comparable to Whiteside? Is KG really 7'3?

Pls respond.

You must be on that good Cali kush right now.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #76225 of 93193
SMH. D-Lo out here breaking guy-code. mean.gif

He learned from Kobe.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #76226 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

If LeBron forms another damn super team in a tropical city, I am all for the warriors acquiring KD by any means necessary

I don't want to see this fool collude his way to a championship ever again


Just the thought alone of him trying to form another allegiance makes me sick. I hope he doesn't win one again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

SMH. D-Lo out here breaking guy-code. mean.gif

He learned from Kobe.


what'd he do?

post #76227 of 93193
Kat coming for Duncan's goat pf title
post #76228 of 93193
If Lebron forms his midlife crisis Justice league, he will never be able to set foot in Cleveland much less Ohio again. Remember in GTA 3 when you would try to go back into the first city after you killed Santore the mob boss and them boys blessed the whip with shots from the 12 gauge every time you pulled up? Something along those lines
post #76229 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

AD is too injury prone to be top 3
KAT is too young to be top 3
Wiggins is what many thought he was
LaVine is def progressing
I thought you were an Elton Brand fan?
Dieng isn't comparable to Whiteside
KG is a legit 7'4"


Thanks. You know, I don't usually see eye-to-eye with Warriors fans but you're okay in my
Book.

Elton Brand played himself. Hope someone congratulated him.
post #76230 of 93193
i think sea uo, vince ho, leeme have adopted the brave‘lude way these days.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke