NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2543  

post #76261 of 93193

DLo need his card revoked and Nick should punch him on sight

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

post #76262 of 93193



smokin.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

sick.gif
post #76263 of 93193
this scrub asking questions like an episode of cheaters. and he had the spy cam popping. this **** every shade of foul

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/712976471678029824/pu/vid/360x640/90-WuPKuVanMpIgO.mp4

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76264 of 93193
@leemelone

Just when I was starting to come around to your boy a lil bit. Get your younging man mean.gif.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #76265 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

DLo need his card revoked and Nick should punch him on sight

on sight bruh. automatic.

and you gotta smash his girl. and his moms.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76266 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

DLo need his card revoked and Nick should punch him on sight

ON SIGHT. Yes indeed. I can't even begin to understand how he thought posting that was acceptable. The shady way he recorded it is even worse.
post #76267 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

this scrub asking questions like an episode of cheaters. and he had the spy cam popping. this **** every shade of foul

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/712976471678029824/pu/vid/360x640/90-WuPKuVanMpIgO.mp4

Nick Young better retaliate and jump Russell and shame him.

Russell pulling a Stiviano Sterling.


How do the Laker fans feel?
post #76268 of 93193
mean.gif

Someone PS Dlo's face on Randall
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #76269 of 93193
maybe nick and iggy got an open relationship or they each get a few passes
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


dlo recorded and posted it? or someone else?
nick young gonna get his hulk hogan and sue for 140M
post #76270 of 93193
Dangelo took a page from his mentor Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho
post #76271 of 93193
Dray snapchatted while he was driving 118 yesterday mean.gif
post #76272 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by justicedivine View Post

Let's not forget Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho

find the transcript where he actually says those words though. People always say he said it, but never put forth no footage

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76273 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver View Post

He snapchatted that and sent it out?! sick.gif eyebrow cuts were a dead giveaway mean.gif

Bust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicedivine View Post

Dangelo took a page from his mentor Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho

At least Kobe got us some titles before he started snitching mean.gif
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
post #76274 of 93193
Russell a snake huh , no honor mean.gif ...bet you Randle, Clarkson or Nance won't do no bs like this

Only person in that whole draft class I could see pulling something like this mean.gif
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
post #76275 of 93193
Quote:
After the final horn, when Rivers pointed at him from across the court, McCollum could do little more than smirk back and ponder what might be the next time he faced the Clippers.

"It's unfortunate that that's how it had to go down," McCollum said Wednesday night, when asked about the postgame exchange. "But if it was my son, I would probably protect him, too."

Rivers' son, Austin, is a backup shooting guard for the Clippers. Interpret McCollum's statement accordingly.
http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2016/03/cj_mccollum_trail_blazers_face_los_angeles_clipper.html#incart_river_index

Bwhahahaha.
post #76276 of 93193
@WavyCrocket

mean.gif

Almost sounded like a Chris hansen interview. I can neither condone nor accept this.

Mudiay looks like he eats boogers tho. Both players have their flaws
post #76277 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicedivine View Post

Let's not forget Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho

find the transcript where he actually says those words though. People always say he said it, but never put forth no footage

Famb, it's been over a decade. You don't have to cape for him anymore. Most people forgave him.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #76278 of 93193
I remember a time when if you had two slits in your eyebrow it meant you were from 20's and you were not to be played with. Now it means you're pulling undercover missions for your boy's gf.

I can't eem tow it.
post #76279 of 93193
D-lo a sucker.
post #76280 of 93193
post #76281 of 93193
Son asking all the right questions too mean.gif

Talking about how old are you? And she was 19?? What about Amber Rose??? mean.gif all while hiding his phone in between his kitty lips
post #76282 of 93193
Sat Test Question

angelo-russell-and-nick-young-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-pump-fists-picture-id498617540

matt-barnes-derek-fisher.jpg


This is ALL Kobes and his Mamba ways. Team LA full of snakes, snitchers, adulterers, back stabbers and assaulters.
post #76283 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicedivine View Post

Let's not forget Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho

find the transcript where he actually says those words though. People always say he said it, but never put forth no footage

Famb, it's been over a decade. You don't have to cape for him anymore. Most people forgave him.

nah i dont care about the cheating, i just always wanted to see exactly what he said. i always just figured he said it too, i just never saw or heard the actually words. no caping. i'm sure he was on some wack **** like that at some point. i rock with kobe on the court, i don't necessarily vibe with everything he does or has done as a man though.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76284 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by justicedivine View Post

mean.gif this complex magazine generation
Wonder who he looks up to. Most likely drake or Kanye
post #76285 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Sat Test Question

angelo-russell-and-nick-young-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-pump-fists-picture-id498617540

matt-barnes-derek-fisher.jpg


This is ALL Kobes and his Mamba ways. Team LA full of snakes, snitchers, adulterers, back stabbers and assaulters.

roll.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #76286 of 93193
I blame this all on dlo working out with cp3 prior to the draft. Nothing good can come from associating with that dude and his shady ways.
post #76287 of 93193
Wait what was the question

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #76288 of 93193
laugh.gif at these explanations. "It's Kobe! It's CP3! It's the eyebrows!"

How about that he's just a sneaky little **** boy?
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #76289 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

nah i dont care about the cheating, i just always wanted to see exactly what he said. i always just figured he said it too, i just never saw or heard the actually words. no caping. i'm sure he was on some wack **** like that at some point. i rock with kobe on the court, i don't necessarily vibe with everything he does or has done as a man though.
Breh it wasn't included in the official report that's why. Police interviewed him recorded his statement though it's been posted everywhere over the past decade lol
post #76290 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

laugh.gif at these explanations. "It's Kobe! It's CP3! It's the eyebrows!"

How about that he's just a sneaky little **** boy?

That.... And the eyebrows
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke