NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2549  

post #76441 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

 
Quote:
NBA'S ZACH RANDOLPH ACCUSED OF BEATING UP WOMAN


Memphis Grizzlies superstar Zach Randolph has been accused of strangling a woman at an L.A. hotel ... though he is adamant her allegations are 100% false.


Here's what we know ... a woman who says she's a model filed a police report with the LAPD on Thursday claiming Randolph "strangled victim causing bruising to her neck."


According to the report, the incident occurred on Wednesday.


Sources connected to the situation tell us the woman claims to have a black eye, multiple bruises on her back, a sprained neck and sore ribs.


We called Randolph's agent Raymond Brothers for comment who told us flat out -- "It's a false police report."


Story developing ...
http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/24/zach-randolph-accused-of-beating-woman-black-eye-sprained-neck/


Digital Millennial Defense. 'Vid or it didn't happen'
has anyone checked dlo's snapchat? 

son is a straight informant now.

had me confused. New Jays dropped, he tweeted 'don't snatch em I'ma cop'

I thought he meant he was getting em, but now it makes all the sense in the world

he hit us with a Conceited punchline, slow it down, I just dissed you

'New Jays dropped, don't snatch em, I'm a COP'

smh. he's dead to me.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76442 of 93193
This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out laugh.gif
post #76443 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out laugh.gif
It's contrived media hype to make it so they have someone to bill as LeBrons rival in the East.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #76444 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out laugh.gif
It's contrived media hype to make it so they have someone to bill as LeBrons rival in the East.

thing is, teams most likely to send him home are boston, toronto and yayo.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76445 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out laugh.gif

the media has to push this narrative so it doesn't seem like Lebron has a cakewalk to the finals every year

 

when was the last time they were actually considered contenders? 2011??

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #76446 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

 
Quote:
NBA'S ZACH RANDOLPH ACCUSED OF BEATING UP WOMAN


Memphis Grizzlies superstar Zach Randolph has been accused of strangling a woman at an L.A. hotel ... though he is adamant her allegations are 100% false.


Here's what we know ... a woman who says she's a model filed a police report with the LAPD on Thursday claiming Randolph "strangled victim causing bruising to her neck."


According to the report, the incident occurred on Wednesday.


Sources connected to the situation tell us the woman claims to have a black eye, multiple bruises on her back, a sprained neck and sore ribs.


We called Randolph's agent Raymond Brothers for comment who told us flat out -- "It's a false police report."


Story developing ...
http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/24/zach-randolph-accused-of-beating-woman-black-eye-sprained-neck/


Digital Millennial Defense. 'Vid or it didn't happen'
has anyone checked dlo's snapchat? 

son is a straight informant now.

had me confused. New Jays dropped, he tweeted 'don't snatch em I'ma cop'

I thought he meant he was getting em, but now it makes all the sense in the world

he hit us with a Conceited punchline, slow it down, I just dissed you

'New Jays dropped, don't snatch em, I'm a COP'

smh. he's dead to me.

Conseited is a 5 foot tall jordan clarkson 8o

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76447 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out laugh.gif

the media has to push this narrative so it doesn't seem like Lebron has a cakewalk to the finals every year

 

when was the last time they were actually considered contenders? 2011??

1998

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76448 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out laugh.gif
the media has to push this narrative so it doesn't seem like Lebron has a cakewalk to the finals every year

when was the last time they were actually considered contenders? 2011??
This man knows. It's all to lure in the casual fan. There's never been a Bulls during this time frame that could beat a LeBron team.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #76449 of 93193
Bulls about to lose back to back games to a team starting Jose Calderon & Sasha Vujacic

relegate them to the D-League

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #76450 of 93193
mean.gif

I'm not sure what Bulls fans have said or done to alot of y'all but I swear aside from the Cavs and the Heatles...the Bulls have been the most hated/slandered team here the last 4 years or so.

P.S. I can't believe we getting beat by the bum @sss Knicks again. mean.gif
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
post #76451 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP Product View Post

mean.gif

I'm not sure what Bulls fans have said or done to alot of y'all but I swear aside from the Cavs and the Heatles...the Bulls have been the most hated/slandered team here the last 4 years or so.

P.S. I can't believe we getting beat by the bum @sss Knicks again. mean.gif

Just wait till they win the championship as the 8th seed. These fools will disappear.

 

 

One can dream right???

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #76452 of 93193
I'm so tight there goes our playoff hopes
post #76453 of 93193

post #76454 of 93193

I can't wait for the day where the Sacramento Kings win 30 games in a season

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #76455 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP Product View Post

mean.gif

I'm not sure what Bulls fans have said or done to alot of y'all but I swear aside from the Cavs and the Heatles...the Bulls have been the most hated/slandered team here the last 4 years or so.

P.S. I can't believe we getting beat by the bum @sss Knicks again. mean.gif
That's not slander it's an objective opinion. I said the same thing about the Hawks last year. LeBron owns the east, as evidenced by the five straight nba finals trips. It just is what it is.

The Eastern Conference playoffs are a fruitless endeavor for 7 teams. He's winning.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #76456 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

That's not slander it's an objective opinion. I said the same thing about the Hawks last year. LeBron owns the east, as evidenced by the five straight nba finals trips. It just is what it is.

The Eastern Conference playoffs are a fruitless endeavor for 7 teams. He's winning.

IDK, Lebbywinks is looking extra mentally frail lately. And its not like he's got a lot steady, playoff tested guys on his team. I think its still likely that the Cavs will make the Finals, but if there's a year that they could get knocked off early, this is it.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #76457 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

That's not slander it's an objective opinion. I said the same thing about the Hawks last year. LeBron owns the east, as evidenced by the five straight nba finals trips. It just is what it is.

The Eastern Conference playoffs are a fruitless endeavor for 7 teams. He's winning.

IDK, Lebbywinks is looking extra mentally frail lately. And its not like he's got a lot steady, playoff tested guys on his team. I think its still likely that the Cavs will make the Finals, but if there's a year that they could get knocked off early, this is it.
Oh it won't last, he's got about two or three years left of running the table,but these last five years it was a foregone conclusion who was coming out of the East from the day the season started.

I would like to see the Raptors get him outta here but if I had to bet on the team, I'm betting on the Cavs.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #76458 of 93193

just found out bout d'angelo.... bruh.... what part of the game!?

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

PSN: TEKtheMAESTRO || Twitter: TEKtheMAESTRO || Everything: TEKtheMAESTRO

 

post #76459 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKtheMAESTRO View Post

just found out bout d'angelo.... bruh.... what part of the game!?

the end, right before the credits.
Edited by Freeze - 3/24/16 at 6:36pm

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76460 of 93193

Can someone please provide cliffs on DLo

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #76461 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai3mac1 View Post

Can someone please provide cliffs on DLo

he sneakily videotaped Nick Young admitting he cheated on his GF with a 19 year old

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #76462 of 93193
bulls getting rinsed

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #76463 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai3mac1 View Post

Can someone please provide cliffs on DLo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

he sneakily videotaped Nick Young admitting he cheated on his GF with a 19 year old

lol at sneakily.
post #76464 of 93193

DLo needs to catch the hands. But Young's hands soft as charmin

 

Sidenote: How great is it to see the Cavs losing to the Nets? 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

"A wise man will be a master of his mind. A fool will be its slave"

 

Derrick Rose #KeepBelieving

 

post #76465 of 93193
Brooooklyyyyyyyn pimp.gif

My auxillary team puttin in work. And yall said they weren't improving anytime soon laugh.gif
post #76466 of 93193

Patiently waiting for Lebbys next tweet :hat:hat 

post #76467 of 93193

cleveland smashed by bk:rollin lebron held scoreless in the 4th. vintage lebron. thats the lebron we know..... 

post #76468 of 93193
Myrie and KLove teaching Bron a lesson apparently.
One Last Ride
One Last Ride
post #76469 of 93193
Unacceptable mean.gif
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
post #76470 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

Brooooklyyyyyyyn pimp.gif

My auxillary team puttin in work. And yall said they weren't improving anytime soon laugh.gif

 

Improving to 20-51 with no pick. :lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke